Going to the Mart

Babysitter

The night is finally come and surprisingly Eunha hasn't asleep. Kyungsoo is just done taking shower and he asks you "So, we're going to the mart?" "I think so." you said as you pull Eunha up. Kyungsoo come close to Eunha and says to her "Yeay! We're going to the mart! We're going to buy milk and biscuits and foods!" he starts to do funny expression. You rolled your eyes but giggled anyway, 'Such a cute freak.' 

You go to the nearest, but pretty big mart with Kyungsoo and Eunha. Eunha is more hyper than ever seeing a lot of colorful foods and drinks. Kyungsoo pull off a cart with a baby seat there and you put Eunha there. "Awww!!!" you screamed a bit after you put her down. You had to carry her for the whole journey to the mart, which is about 15 minutes  and you feel that your arms are slowly disfunctioned. Kyungsoo looks at you in shock and asks "What happened?" You didn't answer him but keep giving him a painful expression while moving around your arms slowly. 

"Ah, your arms must become stiff, right? It's because you're not used to hold her in such a long time. I'll carry her on our way home, okay?" he gave you assuring smile and starts to massage your arms lightly. "There. You'll feel better." he said. You are indeed feeling better and you lead your way to biscuits and food counter. Kyungsoo starts to act just like a mother. He takes this and that, puts this and that to the cart. You just stand there looking at him being busy while look after Eunha. He keeps telling you the name of this veggie or that spice. But he told it in such a fast way and there are a lot- no, too much of it. How are you supposed to remember?! So you just keep nodding and pretend to remember. 

Kyungsoo umma, you would say, has done shopping these whole things. So you head to the cashier with them. The chasier looks at both of you and says "Oh, you guys are so cute! Babysitting together? Such a cute couple!" 'Wait what?! Couple?!' Awkward. "Actually, we're not a couple, Miss." you said to her. Trying to clear everything out. Kyungsoo nodded at your statement, but, the cashier starts to say "Really?" She looks at Kyungsoo and says "You really should make it official, son. You two would make a great couple." She done packing our stuffs and continues "Have a good day!" with a big smile and implicitly shooed you out.

As promised, Kyungsoo carries Eunha on your way home. He also carry one of three bags of foods. Meanwhile you only carry two bags of foods. You actually feel a bit pity for him because he had to carry a lot. You talk about many things with him on your way home. He's actually really funny and cute, even though he's sometimes a bit...freak you'd say. When you were talking about your parents, suddenly he stumbled and almost fell down. "Wooah!" he almost screamed. "Waaa!" you almost screamed aswell, since Eunha is in his arms. 

Eunha was a bit surprised, but continue sleeping. You unconsciously slap his arms that carry foods. "Yah! How can you do that? What if Eunha fell down? What would I do? What would my parents do to me?!" you said with high voice. He looks annoyed and says "Well, sorry. If this girl's sister is not complaining about her arms because of carrying this girl for too long. Or if this girl's sister at least help me with carrying the food bag, I don't think I would stumbled on my way." 'What did he just say?!?!' before you could think about other things, he and Eunha already left you behind. 

You were really shocked. You've never seen a people got angry like this. He keep his tone calm but he said this words that makes you go 'WTF?'. After both of you got home, he goes upstairs, to Eunha room and lay her down. After that, he goes to his room and you can't see him going out from his room again. So, you just sighly go back to your room and lay down. 

'I feel like I have something to do today? What is it?' you thought. 'Oh right! Calling mom!' You start to get up and dial her number.