That Stranger

Babysitter

"Y-you...know me? Well it's just making everything creeper." you said as you still try to stand about a few metres with him. He looks at you and he chuckled, a bit. "What?" you raised your eyebrows. "I really know you, Eunji-yah~" he cutely said. Well he is actually really cute. But no. You're not going to believe in him just because of his face. His attitude is even a bit...rude. Then you confusedly try to remember this guy's identity. You never really...have a crush and it's impossible that you've never like this guy. Because he looks like he's kind of your type. You try to remember any cute faces that exist in your school. You think of some, not so much, guys with cute faces but there's no one like him. 

You look really dumb in front of him. You try hard to remember but you can't. But, he knows your name, he can't be just a random guy, he must be someone you knew. You never had amnesia, as far as you know, why does it looks like you got one? He just looks at you (or judging you, you might say) with his arms folded. "You really know me? Who do you think you are?" you said to him after some silences. "Well if I don't know you, how come can I know your name." he said as he shakes his head. You look at him and stupidly said "Well, you can randomly guess.." And you admit it that you regret that kind of question especially because he's laughing too much until he puts his hand on his stomach or claps his hands a couple of times. You narrowed your eyes at him and he says "Sorry, haha! You're really stupid. Is that even for real?" He laughs even more, makes you embarrased.

"What?! You call me stupid? I don't even know you and why are you suddenly tell me that you know me and call me stupid?!?!" you yelled at him. You want to go out of the street and go home already. It's pretty late anyway, but you know it's a dead end since you don't know direction. "Well, okay, okay, I'm sorry. But I really know you.." he said after he finished his 'laugh show' "Ah it must be Eunha~" he said as he lean closer to pinch Eunha's cheek. "YA!!! Don't touch my baby!" you yelled at him as you pull Eunha closer to you. He was surprised and lean back. But weirdly, Eunha doesn't cry or something, not like she usually is. Do you really know him? "You're going home right?" he asked you. "Um. Why?" you answered simply with a flat voice.

"I know you must be lost. You're not good at direction, are you?" he said. "Anyway, it's not good for a girl like you, with baby, to walk alone at this time." "So what's your point?" you asked him bluntly. "Let me walk you home." he said confidently. "Huh? Are you crazy?!?! How am I supposed to believe you?" "No, I'm not. You can call the police if I do something to you. Seriously. I know you, Kang Eunji. I really do. Maybe you don't know me but I do. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to make sure you're safe." he said. "Well, I am safe now. Besides, you don't know my house." you said to him. "Believe me, I know where is your house." he looks straight into your eyes, where it says the truth, he's not lying. You don't know why exactly but you manage to make him walked you and Eunha home. 

The road is filled with silence and it's really awkward. Suddenly, you remembered something. "Ah, I haven't ask you this, how do you know me?" "I just...know you." he giggles a bit. You were drown in your thoughts so you keep your silence. "Eunha, she's really cute." he said suddenly. "U-uh? Thanks." you said as you look at Eunha, "Say thanks to him, Eunha~" "Thens" Eunha said which mean thanks. He smiles widely and pinches Eunha's cheek. "Aigoo, too cute." he said. "Ya! I said not to touch her!" you glare at him. He moves further from you and gives you a peace sign with a cute smile. You just rolled your eyes and continue to follow him. "You are indeed know way to my house, huh?" you said as you see many familiar houses. The house is not far from here. 

He smiles at you and nodded. "I told you so." he said. You are really close to your destination and he says "Hm, number 21 right? Let's see where it is.." He looks carefully to every number. You laugh at him and say "Ya! How come I don't know my way if it's only a few metres away from here." He looks up to you after looking at the number of one of the house. You shake your head and try to lead him to go to your house. And you don't know why but you trust him. All the way to your way home. Even when you first saw his face, you feel like something is familiar with him. But you really don't know who is him! "Oh? I thought you could be so careless that you don't even know where your house is when it's really near from here." he wakes you up from your thoughts but follows you anyway.

"So, where should we go?" he asks you that just stand there blankly. "O-oh?! Errr that way." you said as you point forward. He nodded and you continue walking with Eunha, she's already falling asleep. She must be really tired. It has been tired even for you, you don't know how it must be for her. You finally arrived at your house with this guy following you behind. You open your gate and say "Welcome in~" He looks at you and gives you a sincere smile. "Nobody's here since-" "I know." he said, cutting you off. You look confusedly at him but he avoid your look to him. "Oh, right!!! I haven't even asked you the most important thing!" you said suddenly. You and him are still in the garden but you don't really care. "What?" he said as he raises his eyebrows. "What's your name?" You look at him curiously before you continues "Because it feels weird when I don't know the name of someone who's accompanying me home, late at night." 

You searches for his eyes, wanting the answer. He looks up to you and says "I'm Luhan." "Hmm, nice name. Nice to know you~" you said to him. For some reason he becomes really shy and he only nodded for my response. "Do you want to come in, Luhan?" you said. "No, thanks. I gotta go." he said. "Hm, it's already late at night besides, you should go home." "Yeah. I should go home." "Be careful!!!" you said to him as you see him turns back, "Luhan." you call him again. He looks back at you "Yes?" "Let's meet again sometimes." He looks at you with a bit surprised face before he says "Yeah...some...times." He turns back to the gate and before he could really go from you house you call him once again, "Luhan!" He turned his head to you, "Thank you so much!"


A/N: hi guys. so yes. here's Luhan. I decided to make him as a cameo lol i hope you like it though. you all guessed right! i guess i'm pretty good on describing? lol no. it's you guys who are geniuses! :D hehe anyway thanks for the comments and subscribes as always~