Going to the Market Part 2

Babysitter

You look at him and smile to him. You don't know why but you have this feel to smile. He smiles back at you and he looks out to the window. You don't have anything to do so you're just deep in your thoughts. You look up at him a few minutes later who start to put his hands in his pocket, searching for something. He searches thoroughly until he finally smiles at something that he has found. An earphone with his phone clinging on it. He plugs it to his ear and he looks out to the window again. He must be in his really serious deep thoughts. You look at Eunha who is sitting on your lap and you play with her. You don't remember how long have you played with her until he taps your shoulder. 

You look at him confusedly. "What?" you asked. He takes off one of the earplug and he gives it to you. "Want to hear music?" he asked you back. You hesitantly look at him. You feel happy, of course, but it's not so him. "What's wrong with you?" you asked him. "What? I was just asking whether you want to listen to the music or not? Oh God, you're so sensitive." he annoyedly said. You halfly smiled to him and say, "Hehe...what song do you hear?" "Hm? Right now?" You nodded to him as you try to figure out what he's listening to. "Guess!" he said as if he can read your mind. "Hmmm..what groups do you like?" "Oh does it even matter?" he asked you. 

"Yes!" "No. I won't tell you." "Then just tell me the song already." you whined. "Okay. How about we play rock, scissors, paper?" "Okay!" you give him an 'OK' sign. After a few rounds, Kyungsoo lose to you. You're not really good at that game actually. Maybe for some reason Kyungsoo just let you win. You almost yelled in joy before Kyungsoo warned you to stay calm since you're at the bus, with people. So, you only move your hands randomly that means you're happy and you also did some random small dance as the winning performance. He only shakes his head looking at you. "Now tell me!" you remembered him. "Okay. It's Coldplay song." he said.

"What song? Fix You? Viva La Vida?" "No." "Then what?" you said in high notes, making a few heads turned to you. You embarassedly smile to them and slightly bow at them, apologizing to them. They only shook their heads and back to their activities again. Kyungsoo glares at you and you give him a peace sign. He shakes his head. "Then what?" you said. This time, you whisper to him. You don't want to be more embarassed. "Paradise." he said. "Oh! That song!" you said as you hum a bit at the song. He sings a bit of it and he said, "You like it?" "Yeah. Pretty much. And wow you're voice is nice" you said. He chuckled and say "Thanks." 

"You want to hear it?" he continues. "Probably." So here you go, sharing earphone while listening to Paradise. The thought of him singing to it is ringing non stop in your mind. It reminds you of someone though, Luhan. When he sang for you on the last day you met him. You haven't met him again and he's nowhere to be found also. You listen to the song for a while and you find yourself arrived at the station already. You take off the earphone and you carry Eunha as you walk out of the bus. He follows you along and you both are walking to the market.You arrived at the market already. Eunha's feeling super excited since the place is huge. You start to go to the dairy counter.

You put some milk at the cart and you move the cart to other counters. You stop at snacks corner and you stealthily put some snacks to the cart. You then act innocent and move away but then someone stopped you. "What are you doing?" you look up to see Kyungsoo in front of you. Raising one of his eyebrows. "What?" you asked him. "Why are you taking these snacks?" "Why can't I?" you said and he says "It's not healthy!" And you give him a "seriously" expression. He looks at you pokerly and says, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He started to put back the snacks before you cried to him, "Why can't I have it, umma?!?! Please let me have it!" "Kang Eunji, I'm not your umma!" he half yelling to you.

You stop from whining over snacks for a second but you continue it anyway. "Oppa~ Please..." "Okay. You can have those. But only a bit. I'll give you the limit." You look at him and smile as cheerful as ever. He shook his head as he moves away to the other corners. You put some snacks that you have been taking and you push the cart with Eunha sitting on it as you look to the other interesting stuffs. You take some needed foods or drinks and you continue to stroll the cart. You look slightly from one of the counters as you walk, that Kyungsoo is meeting someone there and Kyungsoo looks so insecure. You quietly peeking at it. That person is not familiar, but seems familiar. Who is that? 


A/N: hi guys this is me again taobaragi~ guys sorry sorry for the late update it's just.....i'm really REAAAAALLLLLYYYYY busy :( i'll update if i have time though....anyway, tomorrow smtown is going to be in jkt and i'm so hype about it yeay~ anyway please keep commenting and subcribing okayyyy? <3