Where Did He Go?

Babysitter

Luhan is disappearing, you turned back and finally enter your house. You lock the door and firstly put Eunha on her crib, you look at her sleeping figure for a couple of seconds and you have many thoughts in your brain. You then go to your bedroom and as soon as you opened the bedroom door, you lay yourself lazily in the bed. You had a really tough night. You think about what happened earlier, but, you decided to get change first before continue your thoughts. You clean your make up that becomes a bit disaster because you were running and sweating like crazy.

Before cleaning the make up, you thought of something like, it should make me prettier, it should make Kyungsoo at least noticed my will on that dinner, it should make happy time, not sad time like this. You feel like tears are start forming but you shake your head and try to fan your eyes. Fortunately, tears are not falling. Then you look at your dress. Pretty similar thoughts are coming from your brain aswell. The dress is really cute and you pick it really carefully. It's a pity that he doesn't know how much you changed your dress to find a perfect one, because he doesn't seemed like he'd care. You frowned a bit. 

You ped your dress and change it to your regular pajamas. You feel really comfortable with this clothes. You wished that you just wear comfortable clothes for the dinner today, because it's such a waste. You sighed as you lay again on your bed. You remember what just happened earlier. Everything, everything of it. Of how it feels when you joke with him and how it hurrs when he left you suddenly. He is always like that. He would make you happy for some times and make you the opposite on the other time. You don't want to think of him constantly. Then you think about that nice guy, Luhan. He's really nice and he is indeed good-looking. You don't even know him but he managed to treat you nicely and to make you feel comfortable with him. 

You honestly still feel weird of how he could know you but your brain can't recognize him. Even his name's not familiar for you. Thinking about it again, it's actually weird of how you can trust him since you're not a type of person who easily trust people. Only several of your friends know your secret and that's an example of trust. You smile at the thought of how cute Luhan can be earlier today. Thinking about many other things, you fell asleep peacefully. It's a tiring day so you are really in a deep sleep and before you know it, the night has passed and it's almost 11am already. You woke up and feel weird. You were really sleepy yesterday so you can't recognize what's dream and what's reality. 

You think of Luhan again. Could he actually be...a dream? You think and think again. You feel weird of thinking him of a dream but you feel that it's impossible to do it in reality. Before you know the truth, your stomach grumbles. You haven't eat joyfully since yesterday plus you're exhausted so that makes a reason of that. You then get up from your bed and you go to Eunha's room first, to check her. She's peacefully in sleep but she looks tired. Probably she has awaken this morning but fell asleep again, crying but no one came to her, clearly because you fell asleep too deep. After that you came to the kitchen and try to find something to eat. You look at a bread and grab it. 

You go to the dining table and sit comfortably there. You chew your food and you look around. Something feels wrong. It's because Kyungsoo's not here. Usually he would already be in the kitchen at morning and nags you about this and that. He must be tired but he usually always wakes up early, something about dicipline, he'd say. Your eyes is now fixed to the guest room near the dining room. Kyungsoo's room. You try not to care about him, since he doesn't care about you, but you can't. Your curiousity peaks up and you carefully walk to his room. You just want to take a peek of it, to see whether he's there or not. You turn the knob and you try to make no noise. You opened the door a bit and carefully looking. Nobody's there. The room is tidy and it looks like the owner of the room hasn't back yet. Where could he be.....?