The Street When You Walk Alone

Babysitter

You have your iced face for a few seconds until you snap back to reality. This man is really crazy. He's such a coward, urgh. Does he even have manners? After inviting someone to dinner he's the one who walks away first. You feel like cursing but you try to calm down. He even said more hurftful thing to you about being his "some friend" and he's not busy. And plus it's the 'Baby' again. It's his 'baby' again. Make you feel a lot worse. You look at Eunha who chews french fries that earlier Kyungsoo (or that coward guy) gave to her. She chews it happily while smiling brightly at you. 'Oh you have no idea how jerk is your babysitter..' you thought while shaking your head.

You then look at the money he put in the table earlier. You ask for a bill and count the money. The money is just enough for the bill and you give some tips (with Kyungsoo's money). You look at Eunha and carry her. You walk out of the restaurant and looking around. You look at your watch, it's about 10pm already. You sighed as you know that there's only a bit taxi left at this time. And you can't take bus just because it's not too far from your house. You look at Eunha and sigh more. You don't know what to do. After some thinking, you decided to walk home. You gather your braveness and start walking. You feel creepy because the way to your house is a bit dark and so quiet. Nobody's there. 

You then think of Kyungsoo. You feel different without him. You feel much safer and happier with him. You realized how empty is it without him. Without him, you feel sad, hurt, and not safe. Plus, you realized how heavy is Eunha when you carry her all the way. You realized how strong Kyungsoo must be because he (most of the time) carry Eunha. And he doesn't feel tired at all. But after some thoughts you start to rolled your eyes as you thought of what he just did earlier. You didn't realized your way because you're not fully concentrate and you feel kind of a bit lost. You're not good at direction plus the streets have a lot of left turn and right turn. You look to your left and right to find a familiar sight of your house. But you find nothing. 

You take a couple of steps forward but there's nothing as well. You look at Eunha, she's a bit scared right now. And you totally understand it because you ARE scared right now. It's too creepy. You can even hear the sound of your own breathe. After some careful thoughts, you decided to go straight, maybe you could find something familiar there. 'Urgh Kyungsoo, it's totally because of you!' You walk forward but you can see a shadow of someone is following you. You try to carefully take a peek from the corner of your eyes of who is it but you can't really know who is that unless that it's a man. You try so hard to look not scared (or at least, less scared) and you try to walk faster. 

You look at the shadow but you think that person is gone already. You sighed in relieve and walk normally again. But after some steps, you can see that the shadow is here again, following you. You thought of a lot of things, the bad ones. You think whether he could be a robber, a crazy people, a drunk man, and even a ghost! You shook your head and continue to walk faster. You try to look a bit at him again but you can't really see him, since it's a bit dark anyway. This time, he follows you with faster steps aswell. Eunha is in the verge of crying. She's uncomfortable you can tell that. You try to comfort her but you know it didn't really help since you, yourself are uncomfortable. 

"Wait!!!" he said. Your eyes widened and you feel like you could scream in any second. Too bad no one is there. You walk even more faster and so does he. You don't know why, too, but he' s now walking just right behind you. You can't run because you are with Eunha. And Eunha is already crying so it's not a good choice. "Wait, I said!" he said again. You didn't want to listen and keep walking faster. After some seconds, he is walking towards you and he could stop you from walking. "Stop!" he said. Unexpectedly he is pretty cute. He doesn't look like a robber or something you have thought at all. He has a really fair skin and a 5-year-old-like face. He seems...nice.

But you shook your head and thought of how a nice guy could turned out to be a bad guy. At least you watched it on news. Then you took a couple of steps backwards. Eunha, is not crying as hard as she used too. He took a few steps forward aswell. Because you and him are facing each other. He looks confused at how you took a steps backward because he is a nice guy. Well he LOOKS like he is. After some seconds of confusing silence he said "Ah..are you scared of me? You don't have to. I'm a nice guy, you know?" You carefully looking at him and say "And why should I trust you?" "Because..can't you see from my face?" he chuckled and continues, "Just kidding. It's because I know you.'

'Did he say that he knows me? What? When? Where?' you thought. 


A/N: hi guys~ hehe thanks for the comments and subscribe as always. Do you like my story?? I hope you guys do :D Anyway, anyone can guess who's this stranger? Dundundun~