Calling Mom and Apologize

Babysitter

"Hello, yes, what is it, darling-" "How can you hired a guy babysitter, mom?!?!" you whined. "Well, I thought you'd like him! He's such a sweet guy, you know? And he's really polite! And he's almost at the same age as you so you can be friends with him. I know you can't go anywhere this summer so you need a friend. And he's gonna be a good friend of you!" your mom said excitedly. "But, mom-" "He's going to do a great job, Eunji-yah. My friends used to hire him and they really love him. You're going to love him, darling. Trust me." she said. "Oh, darling, I'm so sorry but I have to go! Have a good summer with him and Eunha!" she said as she hung up the phone.

'What is wrong with her?! I didn't even say a word but she hung up already? Unbelieveable..' you thought as you lay back down on the bed. A few minutes later, you were already drift off to sleep. 

You were woken up with the scent of yummy toast. 'Food!' the thought of it makes you smile. You start to go downstairs and find Kyungsoo in the kitchen. Making toast. Looking at him makes you remember what happened last night. You rolled your eyes and planning to go upstairs and sleep some more. You were just about to turn back when suddenly a voice called you "Oh, Eunji-yah, you're awake already?" You give him a forced smile and nodded lightly. "Here, eat some toast." he said as he points at the toast he just made. 

You were too lazy to talk so you just follow what he said and began to eat toast. It's...delicious. You never thought toast could be this delicious. "Look, Eunji-yah. I'm sorry for my behaviour last night. I really lost my control. I should've not done that and I'm sorry. What will make it up to you?" he said as you were chewing your toast. Before you could answer, he continues "When we got home yesterday, I got to my room and regret was filling all over me. I know I was too much last night. And yesterday is my first day working here but I'm sorry for making you pissed on my first day working here. So, will you forgive me?"

You don't know why either but regret is filling all over you aswell. You could feel that he truly regrets and he wants to be forgiven. It was your fault aswell anyway. "It's okay. I'm sorry, too. It was actually my fault. I should've help you a little more." "No. It was my fault. Will you really forgive me?" he insisted. "Yes. I forgive you." you said as you smiled and chewed more of the toast. "Anyway, Eunha hasn't wake up yet?" you asked him. "No. She was woken up last night. But, you were in your deep sleep, so, I guess you didn't hear any of her crying sound, right?" he said. You shook your head and say "Then what happened to her?" "Well, I drift her to sleep again." he said.

Not long after that warm breakfast, Eunha is crying in her room. Kyungsoo quickly go up to her room and bring her down to the living room, where you are sitting now. You play with her and Kyungsoo all day. Kyungsoo fed her on time and also change her diaper almost all the time.

While playing with Eunha, Kyungsoo says, "You know, Eunji, you haven't answer my question? About cooking tutor." You look at him and say "I think you know the answer already. I told you I was sloppy." "Well. That's not an answer, Eunji. The answer is yes or no." "Hmm.." "Don't worry, Eunji. With me, you don't have to cut your fingers or burn foods. I'll protect you." "Hmm.." "So, what was that supposed to mean?" "Well, I think I should give it a try, shouldn't I?" you said. "Yes!!! That's the spirit!" he said as he lift his fist and says "FIGHTING!" 

'Weird. But he's really cute. And he's going to be a great husband. I just know it. Especially for a lazy girl like me...' your thought makes you blush a bit. Your eyes suddenly widened in shock as you realized something 'Wait? What was I thinking?!?!' 

Kyungsoo sees your gesture and says "Eunji-yah? What were you thinking?" "Um..well, nothing." you awkwardly said. You are a bad liar. Everyone can see when you're lying. "Are you sure?" he said. You nodded quickly and start to change the subject "Oh, look! Eunha is really cute isn't she?" 

Kyungsoo's POV

This girl named Eunji. She's really cute actually, but she can't cook. She's girl for God's sake, why is she like this? That's why I offer her a cooking tutor. She's going to nail it right? Actually, it's not like I'm offering, I'm more like insisting her to do it. And I don't know why either but when she accepts my offer I feel like winning something really awesome. That's why I lost my control and my weirdness come. She looked at me in a weird way and I could feel myself blush from embarrasment. 

Suddenly her face change became really strange. I asked her why and she said she's okay. She's lying, everyone could see it. She suddenly pointed Eunha and said "Oh, look! Eunha is really cute isn't she?" I was almost saying this out loud when my mind stop me from embarrasing myself, "Yes. Just like you." 

 

Oh wait did I just said she's cute? Wait, why did I feel like my cheeks are burning?