The Answer

Babysitter

It has been three days since he left you and Eunha alone. If it's not because of Eunha, you would definitely text him to just come back to his original house and never see you again. It hurts you how he just left. At least he should've been giving you the reason why. But here, he acts innocent and not giving you any single news. You are not even care about him right now. When you think about him, it ends up you say "Whatever" to yourself, since he's not care about you. Well, if he does care, how come everything of this happen. If he does care, how come you go home alone at night because he just left you suddenly. Thank God that night there was Luhan. He's like...your hero. He's like your angel, guardian angel. 

With his looks plus that he knows you, it looks possible if he's your guardian angel. You wake up from your thoughts and start to play with Eunha. Yeah, you have many thoughts lately. So many that it makes you dizzy. You should've played with Eunha this whole time, because it's the perfect time to be closer with Eunha. Today was a normal day when Eunha plays with you and her toys. When Eunha eats another fast food (you still don't know how to cook, so..) When Eunha still drinks not so good milk that you make. All of it was just normal until...he text you. Kyungsoo text you. He freaking text you after freaking 3 days. You even read the sender over and over again.

You are afraid that you miss him, so much that you read the sender incorrectly. But, no, you read it just right. You carefully open the text. You admit that you're careless for him, but, you can't help to feel excited when you got the text. You mean, it's very surreal of how he could text you out of nowhere. And you can't hide the fact that you miss him, a bit. Or maybe a lot. You open the text. 'Eunji-yah, I'm sorry to left you hanging. I have some stuffs happening right now. I can't really tell you right now, but I will tell you soon. I'm so sorry but I hope you understand, even maybe you won't. Please do well with Eunha and I'm sorry to make Eunha eats fast food. I really am. I'm sorry, I'll comeback soon'

You can't help but to throw your phone away. "What was that?!?!" you yell to yourself. You hate the content of your text. No, every word of it. Is that making you feel...okay? Is that making you forgive him?! Because you feel like hating him more with the text. He better not to text you and left you hanging than texting some things that gives you no reason. You reach your phone again and you read the text again. You really hate that text. You almost reply his text, 'Do I even care?! You better go away and not come back anymore, and I mean it, because your freaking text doesn't help to make me feel better!' 

You almost click 'Send' when another part of you stopped you. 'Don't. You can't be selfish and think about yourself. You should think about Eunha, too. How miserable her life is right now. You may not like him but you have to endure it, for the sake of Eunha.' You desperately delete your reply from your phone and throw your phone away, again. You hate him. Actually, you hate how care so much about him. And worried so much about him. You feel terribly sad, and hurt when he's not here with you. There's this emptiness filling on you when he's not around. And you can't help to feel disappointed when he text you like that. You have really high hope on the text. 

To be honest, you almost jump up and down seeing a text from him, until you read it. And your hope was crumbled down. You are still in your desperate and anger mode when you heard a knock. You sighed as you get up and wish it's not Kyungsoo. Why? Because you can't help to punch him unconcsiously. Besides, you had once learned taekwondo and you're pretty good at it. You don't want to cause any trouble or any damage. You open the door to look at nice figure in front of you. You are shocked that you would see him again, or he would come up again after what you've been thinking about him. "Lu..han?" you said. Luhan, the one that you thought is your guardian angel, you meet him again.