Preparation!

Babysitter

You have been looking for your outfit for about half and hour. You feel so nervous and you look at every detail on your dress. Whether this look right, or that look right. Or whether the color matches well with your accesories and skin. You look here and there when you find a nice casual dress in your wardrobe. It's...beautiful. The color is shocking pink that matches well with your skin color. When you see it, you know that it's the dress. You try it for yourself and you look onto the mirror. It's great. You smiled to yourself and start to iron the dress. While ironing, you wondered to yourself whether Kyungsoo would like this dress. You try to hush the worries and try to be as confident as you can. 

You put that dress in the hanger and start to go to your bathroom for a nice shower. About 20 minutes later, you came back to your room and your hair is wet and you decided to dry it with hair dryer. You did your hair a little bit, not too much. After your hair looks good, you do a little bit of make ups. You are not good in make up so you decided to put something you're sure of, you don't want to ruin your face in this...well..pretty special occasion. You only put some bb cream, compact powder, eyeliner, and a bit blush on. Oh..also a bit of lipgloss. You smiled to yourself as you look the reflection of you in the mirror. 'I think I look pretty okay today. I hope he likes it.' you thought. 

You look to the clock on your bedroom, it took about an hour for you to do make ups and stuff. You decided to check Eunha first in her room. You peek her room before entering it. You don't want Kyungsoo to see it because it's supposed to be a surprised. And thank God he wasn't there. You look at Eunha in the crib and she was already dressed up beautifully. You were shock for a second because of her sudden change. You wondered who did this, and you find your answer right after it, it must be Kyungsoo. You smiled at the thought of him doing this. You look at Eunha's dress and raised one of your eyebrows.

It's one of the casual dress she has, but she rarely wears it. You don't even know where it's located, so, you're confused at how he could find it. He must be a perfectionist, he must've been looking for a match outfit for this dinner like everywhere in Eunha's room. But somehow, you don't see the room in mess. It looks as neat as usual, one other observation that you can take. He's a neat person and also a careful person. He doesn't want making any mess and you like a neat person, because you are not. You are far away from neat. Your bedroom is a complete mess and you can find pile of trash in the corner of your bedroom. Sometimes you would put t-shirt in your bed and you won't realized it until when you want to wear it again, about a week later. 

Eunha's room is about 180 degree different than yours. Her room is just neat, well because she's also still a baby. But her room is even neater since Kyungsoo worked here. You shake your head in disbelieve, knowing that there's a guy like him. He's almost perfect. You then get out from Eunha's room. You peeked downstairs to see whether Kyungsoo is there or not, since his room is downstairs. But, he's nowhere to be seen, you sighed in relief. You don't want him to see you. So you go back to your room and look yourself in the mirror once again. You feel pretty good with your look so you pick up your dress and head to change. 

You zipped your dress and you look into the mirror again for like a hundred of times already. You spun around so you can see the whole dress. The dress suits well with your makeup, makes you feel a lot more prettier than you used to. You never truly care about appearance, actually. You like to wear clothes that comfortable on you. You rarely wear make up nor dress. You would only wear dress when attend formal or semi-formal events or when you go to the beach and stuffs. And you only wear make up when you attend some formal events. And...why did you wear dress and make up today? Kyungsoo didn't even say that it's a formal event. You don't even know why but you just feel like looking prettier than usual and you do feel that, right now. 

Suddenly a knock rings through your mind, "Eunji-yah! Are you ready?" it's Kyungsoo saying outside the door. "Yeah. In a minute! You can take Eunha and wait for me downstairs." you said to him as you prepared for other little stuff. "Okay, then" he said as you hear a footsteps going away from outside of your room. You smiled at the reflection of yourself. You are pretty satisfied with your appearance today. So you decided to go downstairs and meet Kyungsoo and Eunha. "Kyungsoo oppa, let's go!" you said as you go downstairs. When you look at Kyungsoo you can see his face is being 'O__O' and he's like he just gotten electric shock. You raised your eyebrows and wave your hands in front of him. "Oppa, I'm ready~" you said. 'Oh My Goodness, how can she be so pretty? Argh I'm so speechless.' Kyungsoo thought.