Another Day with Luhan

Babysitter

You wake up in the next day and you open the refrigrator, trying to find some good food. No, good food. So you pouted and close the refrigrator. Then, you move to the living room and turning on the TV. You watch pointless channel, since you have nothing to do. Suddenly, your hear a knock. 'Early in the morning? Who?' you get up from the sofa and open it. "Hi." the guy gives you a little smile. You excitedly look at him and reply "Hi!" "Can I come in?" he said. "Of course." you said. He follows you to the living room. "What are you doing?" "Me? Oh. Just watching TV. I have nothing to do." you answered. He nodded as in understand. 

"So...I have something to ask you." "What's that, Luhan oppa?" "Do you want to go out?" he asked. But, you're really lazy this time and you don't really want to go out. "What? But we just did it about 2 days ago." you said. You're not in the mood and that's true, you just did it with him about 2 days ago. You're not a type who likes to go out, you're a type that's more comfortable in the house. "Can we just watch TV and play here?" you asked again. But you see a disappointment in his face. His face looks...sad. "I want to go out...with you." he said with a pleading eyes. "Please?" You have no choice but to agree. His doe eyes...really makes you agree everything. 

"Hhh, okay, oppa." you said as you sigh because you're lose. He then taps you. You look at him, "What?" "Don't you hear Eunha's cry? Listen carefully." And yes, Eunha's really crying. So you panickly run upstairs and take Eunha's from her room. You brought her to the living room and you give her some milk that you made earlier. "By the way, Eunji," "Yeah?" "Can we go out without Eunha?" "What?! How can we?!?!" you look at him in disbelief. "I mean. There's this baby daycare near, so we can put Eunha there, right?" he asked. "No! We can put Eunha there!" you said. "Please.." he does his doe eyes again. Buf, no, nobody can win against Eunha. 

"No." you said firmly to him. "Okay. We put here there for lunch only." "For lunch?" "Yeah. Only." You make some thoughts but you agree anyway. "Okay!" you said as you give him an 'OK' sign. "Yes!!!" he said as he looks more excited. "Go change quickly. I'm waiting~" he said as you go to your room. You done changing and so does Eunha. And you set off with Luhan. Walking around makes you remember Kyungsoo, somehow. But you hush that thought again. You are with Luhan right now, it's not nice to think about Kyungsoo, even, well, you like him. You and Luhan put Eunha in the day care and set off to eat lunch. Having a lunch with Luhan is always so fun. 

"Eat whatever you want. Today's on me!" he said. You excitedly joking to order the expensive food only and he says, "Yeah...yeah...just order it and I swear I'll eat nothing for about a week." You laugh and he continues, "But, if you really want it, just order it." You look at him in shock and you giggle, "No. I don't want to. Chill off!" You and him had a nice lunch. You went to the daycare after lunch and you get Eunha back. So, Luhan decided to go to a small amusement park. "Really?" "Yeah. But no Lotte World. Only the small one. You know? Near this street?" he said. "Yeah!!! Let's go!" "But we only play what Eunha plays. Deal?" he said, stopping you from your steps. "What? Why?" you ask.

"Because she's the children~" he said. "Okay, deal." you sadly said to him. He laughs and says "Let's go!" You arrived there and you play merry-go-round. You play not so many other plays because Eunha doesn't want to. But you play merry-go-round like a hundred of times. You can't never understand why children like it. But Luhan gives you a good time, though. He jokes a lot with you at the amusement park and he seems really enjoy it. After the amusement park, it's almost night already. You walk home with him. He looks at the moon and sings, "Hey moon, please forget to fall down~ Hey moon, don't you go down~" (Panic At The Disco - Northern Downpour) 

You look at him, "You have a pretty voice!" "Thanks." he said, giving you a small smile that seems..different with his other smile. The smile he had yesterday. You arrive at your house. You smile at him and give him a sign to come in. "No. I should be going home." he said. "Hm, okay." you said to him. "Eunji," "Yeah?" you look at him. Somehow you can see tears started forming in his eyes. He looks at the moon, then back at you. "How I wish this day never ends.." "What?" you said. "I'm hoping that I can meet you again, Eunji. Maybe someday." he continues. You don't understand what he means. "This is probably gonna be my last time meeting you, at least in the situation like this. I'm sorry because I forced you to go out with me today."

"It's okay..." you softened. He chuckled, but you know it's a forced chuckle. "What happened?" you said. "I can't tell you." he answered. "Anyway, since it's probably the last time we'll met, I want to confess you something." He takes a deep breath and continue, "I like you, Eunji." Your eyes widened in shock, you thought you and him are only best friends. He does his forced chuckle again. "I really hope I'll see you soon." he said. "Can I get one last hug?" he asks you, with more tears forming. "Sure." you said as you hug him. He hugs you tight, but he let go of it after some seconds. "Bye Eunji." he said as he leaves. "Bye, Luhan. Take care!" you said as you see him disappearing from your sight.


A/N: hi guys~ actually i wanted to update it yesterday but aff is acting annoying so here i am now hehe. anyway school has started already and i'm gonna be busy again-_- but i'll try to update as much as possible. i know you all love kyungsoo so please just wait a liiiiiitle bit more okay n_n dont hate on me :(