His Mom..

Babysitter

"What?" he said as he keeps taking off his shirt, "I thought you want to see my mark?" he said confusedly. He's already shirtless now. Oh my God, you feel like you're blushing like crazy. You never see a man shirtless...well except those models on magazines or what. But you never see it live. Not even your father when he's being shirtless. "U-uh..well..hmm...I guess." you said nervously. You can't even see him right now because you're too nervous. You fan your cheeks which are burning, trying to make it less red. He looks at you who are really embarrased and says "What?" But then he understands and laugh really hard. Like really, really, hard. You looked at him confusedly "What? Why are you laughing?!" You raised your eyebrow. You really don't understand this. 

He takes some moments to calm himself after laughing hysterically and says, "You...you are shy because seeing my body, right?" he laughed again. "It's not like I'm going to do some...you know..." he continues. "What?!" you said as you are really suprised by what he said. "You know, don't you? Don't act like you don't know~" he smirked at you. "What the hell is wrong with you?!?!" you said to him as he smirked again. "Nothing. And for your information, I'm going to give you a look to my mark. Here, look at this." he said as he move nearer to you and give you his back. You look unsure at first, whether you should trust and look at him or not. But you do trust him and so you look to him and you look at his mark.

It's...indeed a pretty big mark. It's a mark that you know hurts so much when you get it. It must've been really hurt for the first time and it must've been tough for him. Seeing it, you feel sorry for him. You feel sad. You feel like you want to cry, feeling empathy to him. How can a jerk, who is biologically his dad, ever to that thing to him? And now you know how hard he has been worked to pay for his family. For a better life for his siblings, who he said, are annoying. You feel proud of him of how he can manage that. You feel proud how he can think of his family, even he quitted school for a better future. If he was you, you don't even think that you would do that. And now you know how he loves his mom so much.

He told you a couple of times how he loves his mother. He didn't literally tell you, but you just know. Everytime he talks about his mom, his eyes would be sparkling as if he saw something beautiful. His voice would be as cheerful as if he's talking something he really adores. His movements are so precious as if he's a little kid who just got ice cream. He once said, "My mom, she's an extremely tough person. She can go through to the toughest situation ever. She can always smile in front of everyone even if she's hurting inside. She's really kind, she would done her best for other people even though it's going to be a burden for her. I just...I want my future girl to be just like her. Well, not exactly 100% like her but...well...just like her." he said as his cheeks blushed. 

It was really cute to see him like that. It was really different when, earlier today, he told you about his father. His eyes glared with anger just then and his movements...it's like he's ready to kill anyone in front of him in any second. So..scary. But you can see a sad expression from him also when he talked about his dad. His expressions are anything but happy. And somehow, when you see him sad, you feel like you want to hug him and never let him go until he feels better. And when you see him happy, you feel like you want to hug him, too, in a different way. When he's sad, you want to comfort him and when he's happy, he's just...too cute and you have that feeling of wanting to hug a kid. 

"Does it hurt?" you asked him, stupidly, while trying to touch it. You were afraid but curious aswell. "Not anymore. It used to be really hurt everytime I do something. But, it has been a long time ago, anyway." he said plainly. "I can't believe your dad would do this to you..." you said as you still look at his mark. "Yeah. Me too." he chuckled lightly. But there is no happiness in his chuckle. There is even no meaning on it, he just want to make it as if it's not a big thing, while the truth is, it is. "Your family must be so proud of you. I can't believe you siblings are still fight a lot with you." you said to him. He smiled, "You're over talking it. It's just...normal, you know." "Hey! What IS normal with that?! It's clearly a special thing!!! Seriously, your family must be proud of you." you said, convincing him. 

He blushed, "Hmm, maybe." "Maybe your siblings are proud of you secretly." He chuckled happily this time and says "Or maybe they just haven't realized that I'm the one who pay them for school, well, not to be arrogant, but still. They're kids anyway, they wouldn't understand." You giggled at him and say "Yeah. Maybe." He nodded as he giggled, too. "Oppa now will you please please please wear your shirt back because I feel really awkward." you said to him. "Huh? What's so awkward? It's just..normal. I sleep with this only." he said as he points his pants. "Well, THAT is so awkward why did you have to tell me that kind of crap?" "Why? Do you kind of imagining it right now? It's like this." he said as he lays down on your bed, shirtless. 

You sit just a couple of inches from him. "YAH!!! What are you doing?!?!?!" you yelled at him. "What? Can't I lay down on the bed?" he said. "No, you can't. Now, put your clothes on." you said as you try to push him out of the bed. "Why?! I'm not going to put my clothes on if I can't lay down on your bed." he said as his body remains unmoved. "Psshhh..just how long will you lay on my bed? Ah so frustrating!!" you said as you move some inches away from him and you looked away and pout. But not long after that his cellphone rings, made him must to get off the bed and put his clothes on. He excused himself to get out of the room and picks up the telephone. 

A minute after it you can hear Eunha's crying and you think Kyungsoo's not done with his phone call yet, so you think of comforting Eunha. You open your door and found Kyungsoo, still in a call, in front of your room. He looks at you apologetically, because he can't comfort Eunha right now, and you give him OK sign. When you went to her room, there's only one sentence you can catch from Kyungsoo's conversation in the phone, "Okay, Baby. Don't worry." 'Wait...did he just call that person Baby?!' 


A/N: hi guys! sorry if i dont update fast but you know it already right? i'm pretty busy :( anyway please keep commenting and subscribe! i read all of your comments even though i didnt reply it. new subscribers, annyeong~~~ i hope i won't disappointed you guys hehe! <3