He's Not Here

Babysitter

You look around, nobody really is there. You sighed. You are worried of him but you started to think that maybe he spent a night somewhere. But there's a part of your brain that says, "Why care so much? Maybe he's spending the night in his 'baby' 's house." But you shake your head and there's another part arguing, "No! You should be worried why he's not here. Where would he be?!" Your head keep arguing and arguing. Before you could find the answer, you can here Eunha's cry. She's woken up. You leave Kyungsoo's room and go upstairs. Usually, Kyungsoo would quickly come to Eunha and comfort her, but not today. 

You wish that you didn't ever know him as much as you know him. You wish that you just have babysitter-owner relationship, not friends like you are with him right now. You would've not thinking about him now. You would've get angry of how responsible he can be right now, leaving you with no message. You shut your eyes for a couple of seconds, you don't want to think about him. You hate him. You hate how he gives you a good time, and hurts you the time after. It's not once or twice, it's always like that. Always. Look, he's nowhere to be seen now, after asking you for dinner, or he said that he wished it'd be 'date'. You can never understand his bipolarness. You can even bear with it. Not anymore, you might say. 

And you hate yourself. You hate how you could fall for his trap. Not literally trap, but well... You hate yourself of how you still agree when he did his bipolarness. You can never say no to him, especially with his sincere eyes, begging for you. You want to say no, you don't want to cling to him. You know, really well, what would happened next. Just look when he's coming back to you and does his bipolar thing again, you will definitely forgive all of his mistakes and pretend that you never think of these things you think earlier. You carry Eunha and comfort her. But she won't stop crying. It's weird. Usually she will stop. You don't really understand about baby problems, whether they hungry, sleepy, scared, tired, or what. But, Kyungsoo does understand.

You wish he's here. Again. For 10000 times. You examine her, trying to figure out what's the matter. You think and think, maybe she's hungry. She pants and cries even harder because you took a long time to think. You go downstairs with her and you look at the table in the kitchen. Oh, there is still a milk. You quickly give it to her, but after the first few drinks, she cries more and starts to pukes. 'What?!?! What's wrong?!' You panicked. You take a napkin and start to clean her face from the milk and also clean the table. "Is something wrong?" you asked her. But of course you didn't get the answer. You don't know what to do and you think hard. 'Maybe the milk's not delicious.' you thought as you try on the milk. You chokes, put Eunha to baby chair and run to the sink.

You wash your mouth many times. 'Ewh, the milk is spoiled. No wonder...' You go back to Eunha and you try to make her a bottle of milk. Call you a bad sister but you don't really know how to make her a milk. Well, you know how to make the milk but you're not sure about the details. Like the amount of it and stuff. And again, Kyungsoo is the one who knows. You sighed but you try anyway. You try to remember how he usually does. Then you try to do what he usually does, but not perfectly since you didn't really paying attention to him making milk. ---- "You should remember how to make Eunha's milk, you know? Just, I wonder what would you do if your mom didn't hire me. Let me teach you-" "No. I don't need to. There's you here, why do I have to learn to make her one?" "Well, just in case..." ----

You thought of the flashback of when he wanted to teach you how to make Eunha's milk and you don't want to. You regret it now, You wish that you learned from him. Eunha's loud cry snaps you out from your regret and you quickly give the milk to her. The milk doesn't seem delicious but she drinks it anyway, she's really thirsty. When she finishes her drink, you carry her and you look around your house, trying to find Kyungsoo. The sun is shining really bright, it's afternoon already. It's weird that he hasn't come back home yet. You stupidly think that maybe he hides somewhere, but after looking everywhere you can't find him. You gave up and just play with Eunha, 'He'll come back by himself later.' you thought.

Without him, Eunha's and your life are really miserable. You don't know how to cook so Eunha's eating some food that you bought in the market. It's not healthy, you know that. But you have no other choice. It's night already and Eunha's already falling asleep. You decided to call Kyungsoo. No answer. You call him again and again but there's still no answer. You then text him 'Yah!! Oppa! Where are you? How dare you leave me and Eunha alone?!' and you waited for the reply. But no reply. 

Now, it's already three days since he left you with no answer. He's gone. And worst, now his phone is turned off, so you really can't contact him. You desperately sighed, 'Something must have really happened. What is it?' 

 


A/N : guys hey!!!!! sorry for the late update since i'm kinda busy. because it's eid mubarak so i need to go here and there~ anyway, happy eid mubarak for those who celebrate it!!!! ok and as always thanks for the comments and subscribes! keep doing it lol ^_^