The small meal.

Babysitter

Kai moves away a bit as he tries to control his anger. He breathes hardly, you can hear that. You look at him as you try to figure out what to do. You look at Kyungsoo who looks at you apologetically, "I'm sorry." he said quietly to you. "What should I do?" you move closer to Kyungsoo as you try to find the answer of this. "Just let him be. He'll be back soon." he said. You look at Kai again. You know that you need to do something. Finally, without Kyungsoo knowing, you have plan a thing to do.

You move closer to him. He looks at you with his 'what-are-you-doing-here' face. "Kai," you said softly as you try to grab his attention. "What?" he said. "When I told you I'm sincere, I really do. Maybe halfly do. But now I really do. I'm sure we can be a good friends. I know I should do something since I'm the one who made your mood goes bad, huh? I'm sorry, then." you said to him as you look to him straight in his eyes. His eyes is actually beautiful, and powerful. It paralyzed you. Especially you can see that he is looking at you sincerely.

"Really?" he half whsipered to you. You nodded to him. He gives you a small smile and says, "I hope we can be a good friends." "Yup!" you said as you shake his hand. "Right, now we're already friends." you said again. He laughed at you and he ruffled your hair. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute." he said to you. "What?!?! I'm NOT your dongsaeng, OKAY?" you said to him as you leave him alone. "Okay, Kyungsoo oppa, let's eat!" Kyungsoo only looks at you confusedly as he follows you who is leading the way. And Kai follows both of you as he shakes his head.

You finally sit in the small restaurant inside this giant supermarket. The waitress comes to your table and pick up the order. After about 15 minutes waiting, the foods are finally coming. You smile widely at them as you smell the amazing smell of the foods. "Woah. I will eat well, everyone!" you said as you open your chopstik and prepare to eat one of ddeokbokki. Kai looks at you as he shakes his head, "Hyung, does she love food THAT much? THAT much?" "Yeah, I guess." Kyungsoo said as he looks at you simpathically. You look to Kai as you give him a 'mehrong' face.

"I pay for you, you know." you said to him as you continue to eat your ddeokbokki. Kai gives you a sign to just shut up but it's too late, Kyungsoo has heard it. "What did you just said?" he looks at you suspiciously. "Oh, ummm...nothing." you said to him. You want to protect Kai, actually. Since you're friends with him. Besides, you aren't really mind with paying him food, as long as there's not much of it. Kyungsoo looks at you and now to Kai, "Did you just ask her to pay for your meal?" "Um...no..." Kai said as he looks at the foods. He's not good at lying, you can say.

You are a bad liar but he's pretty much worse. Kyungsoo double check him, "Are you sure?" "No...." he said as he still looks at the food. "Anyway, what's this?" he said as he tries to change the topic. You shake your head, disbelieve of what has happened. He now obviously lying. Everyone can tell that. "Okay, so you're lying." Kyungsoo said as he glares at Kai. "Umm...I-" "Why would you ask for her to pay? You should be gentle enough to pay for yourself AT LEAST." Kyungsoo throws a tantrum for him. He only looks apologetically to the food.

You admit that Kyungsoo is a strict brother and he is a bit scary, for a brother, you might say. He looks at Kai, wanting for an answer. "Well, I-" "What?" Kyungsoo cut Kai off. Your body stiffen, you don't know what to do. This is so awkward. "It's okay, Oppa. I want to treat him. anyway." you then try to speak. "No, but he needs to learn a lesson to be a man." Kyungsoo said. "Stop it, Kyungsoo. Just forgive him now. I want to treat him, just take it as a beginning of friendship. Is that clear?" you said to him. He knows when you call him 'Kyungsoo' you're pissed. So, he shuts up and there the meal begin peacefully. 


A/N: hi guys! so sorry for the late updatesT_T it's just...i'm now in the middle of midterm test and A level is coming really soon so i've been extremely busy. but but..you know that i'll try to update ASAP, right? ^^ anyway, new subscribers hello! i hope you like my story<3 and please keep on commenting guys, love you!