W-what?

Babysitter

"W-what did you just say?" you said as you widened your eyes. You can see that Kyungsoo widened his eyes aswell. "About Luhan. He told me that he likes you. Is it true?" she said. She is so...blunt. She just speaks everything without even thinking of it. Now what you have to do??? "Uh..mm..I don't know." you said lying. You know that Luhan likes you. You know that too well. He confessed to you a couple of times. And he also knows you like someone else...You look at Kyungsoo and you can see him looking at both of you and her in disbelieve. "What are you guys saying?" he said.

You don't know how to answer it. Baby ruins it. You just can't seemed to like her. "I think you heard it clearly?" Baby said. Kyungsoo just stares at her with confused face. "You don't?" she asked him. "So, Luhan came to me not long ago. I think you were too busy to meet up with us, so there were only the two of us. We talked about many things. And then, he said that he likes a girl, her name is Eunji. But he said he can't date her. Well, I don't know..." she said. "That's why I asked her." she continued. You can feel that Kyungsoo stiffened. You look at him cautiously and you try to calm down.

You can just burst out your temper to this girl because she's just annoying. But you know it's not nice and you know your parents treated you well. "I can be different Eunji. There are a lot of people who named Eunji." Kyungsoo said. You usually hate it when people say that there are a lot of Eunjis in this world, but you feel relieved that there are a lot of them now. "Really?" she said in a confused face. "Maybe.." she said again. After some seconds of relieve, she starts to speak up again, "But, Luhan said she has something related to you?" "Huh?" Kyungsoo can only answer that.

"Yeah. I didn't really pay attention at it but he said something related to you." she honestly said. "Still, there are a lot of Eunji in my life." he said. "What are you doing here anyway?" he continues. "Um..to meet my friend?" "It's not me, huh?" he said. "No. I think he hasn't come yet." she said as she looks around. "Oh, wait. There he is!" she said as she points her friend. You and Kyungsoo just unconsciously look at where she pointed. Wow. Her friend looks somewhat handsome and neat. And her friend looks tall, unlike Kyungsoo. Most of all, her friend matches her really well. "Um, okay then, I'll get going. Bye guys!" she said as she moves to her friend's table. Leaving you guys speechless. 

Silence. After she left both of you remain silent, don't know what kind of conversation you should built. You are glad that Baby left but at the same time it was already too awkward to do a conversation. "Umm.." both of you opened your mouth. Shocked because you said it at the same time, it gives you silence again. "Well.." both of you opened your mouth at the same time again. Kyungsoo forced a chuckle and so did you. "Well, ladies first." he said. "No. It's okay." you said to him. He gives you a glare that makes you said "Well, okay.." "So, what's up?" he asked. "I just wanted you to know that Luhan liking me? That might be a misunderstanding." 

"Well, I didn't expect it to be true, though. I just can't imagine if Luhan likes you." he said. You just forced a chuckle "Yeah." you said. "Luhan likes another Eunji. I just know that. He likes feminine woman, unlike you." he said as he touched your nose and laughs. You are too shocked to receive that kind of treatment and you feel like you're speechless. Some part of your soul didn't take the 'compliment', "I can be feminine, too." you said as you glare at him. "Really? Why don't I believe you?" he said. "Luhan likes me. Doesn't he think I'm feminine?" you let a word slip on your mouth. Your eyes widened and you painfully slap your mouth. "What did you just say?" Kyungsoo asked you confusedly. 


A/N: hi guys so its me again!!! hihi. HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYSSSS!!! lets hope we have greater year in 2013 and lets hope for exo's comeback!!!!!!!!!!!! hm i actually update this fic bcs its my new year present for you guys (no???) and i supposed to update yesterday but i kinda forgot...ok anyway mm im sorry if this chapter kinda , because i feel like it is :( please enjoy it guys!!! once again happy new year!!!!!