Last Goodbye

Babysitter

A/N: this is no one's POV, not Kyungsoo's POV anymore. just to make it clear ;)


You woke up and you remember all of the things happened last night, where today is the last day Kyungsoo work. He will say his last goodbye, today. You can hear mom's talking downstair and suddenly your feel panicked. You have to meet him today, no matter what. You messily try to comb your hair with your fingers and you run downstairs. You are afraid that Kyungsoo has probably gone. You have to give him a last goodbye and you have to let him know your feelings this time. You have to. You don't want to be a loser, you want to confess it.

Your mom looks at you with confused face, "Why are you running?" "Where's Kyungsoo?!" you said. "He's in his room. Why? I think he hasn't wake up yet." your mom said with a relax face as she fans herself. "Oh." you said as you get back to your room, but before you do, you can hear a sound of an opening door. It's his room's door. You look up to see a face you desperately want to see, Kyungsoo. "Oppa!" you said, too excited. He looks at you confusedly, "What?" "Today is the last day, shall we go somewhere together?" you asked him. Your mom looks at both of you and said, "Ah~ Both of you..." as she leaves to her room. You don't really get what she said but you don't care.

You sit on the couch and you ask him to sit also. Both of you awkwardly sit in the couch, don't know what to say. "Oppa, today is your last day, right?" He nods at you. "Let's go somewhere. Please?" you beg to him. "Where to?" "I don't know. Up to you." you said. You admit that you usually don't do stuffs like this, trying to be cute to him and let him choose the destination. But thinking of it, you should've done it much time before. "Umm, let's see." he said. And then he decided to eat at one of the curry restaurant and probably just walk around after it. "I actually have something to tell you also." he said. "Really? What's that?" you asked. "I'll tell you later, okay? Just wash first, lazy kid!" he said as he ruffles your hair and walk away.

You pouted but you smile anyway, you admit that you kinda like it. You decided to wash and wear nice dress, since it's going to be a very special day. You meet him downstairs and you saw your mom is watching her favorite drama. "Mom, I'll be going out for lunch with Kyungsoo, okay?" you said to her. "Really? Hm, okay then." she said while her eyes stick on TV. "I'm going, Mom~" "Ma'am, I'm going." both of you said while she just nods.

Both of you talked about so many things on your way to the curry restaurant. Both of you laughed hard at some jokes and both of you respond at each other really well. You arrived at the curry restaurant and you eat the curry passionately, like you always are. "Do you like eat that much?" he said to you which you respond to a glare. You eat well and so does he. Now, both of you are walking in the normal street with so much shops on it. Today is an exceptionally hot day and you can feel that your sweats keep falling. Then you can see a stall selling caps. "Oppa, let's buy a cap. It's so hot today." you said.

He looks at you as you grab his hand and pull him to the stall. You decided to buy a dark blue cap with a pororo face on it. While he decided to buy a red cap with a ferrari logo on it. Being a gentleman, he bought you the cap. "Why did you choose ferrari cap?" you asked him curiously. "I like ferrari since I was a kid. Their cars are amazing." he said. "And why would you choose pororo?" he asked you. "Because it looks like you." you giggled at him as you can feel his glare. After all the jokes and the walks, you decided to go to a coffee shop with him, buying ice chocolate and he buys his vanilla latte.

You sit down in one of the couches the coffee shop has. You take a sip of your ice chocolate and begin talking. "Um, oppa?" "Hm?" he said as he turns his attention to you. "Since you will stop working in my house and since we will possibly not meeting each other again, can I ask you one wish?" you said. "What is that?" "Can we switch our caps?"


A/N: guys since its Kyungsoo bday today, i decided to do double updates!!!!! hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE LIL PRINCE KYUNGSOO!!!!! hope him and you all have a nice day today! #happykyungsooday!