3 Months Later...

Babysitter

Kyungsoo really went home that day. And everything is back to normal. Summer holiday is over and you live normally. You are still in a relationship with Kyungsoo and you can't help but smile everytime you think of him. It , because he used to be following you everywhere and everytime in your summer holiday and you admit you regret it when you didn't tell him from the start that you like him. If only you told him since the very start, you would've cherish all the romantic times you had with him. But, there is nothing you need to regret because he's still here though. He never goes away.

And today, you had a promise to meet him for lunch and you can't be happier. Since both of you pretty much very busy, you rarely meet him, you only talk to" him in the phone and you admit that you miss him. A lot. "Oy, fat girl, where are you?" he said as you accept his phone call. "Urgh. I'm on my way, pororo." "I can't believe that it took you so long to go here. You know we're going to eat lunch, right?" "Yes. So?" "Um, nothing." he said. "Weird pororo." you said as you end his phone call and you start to go to the restaurant he meant.

You arrived and you see him slurping his ice chocolate cutely. You decided to go sneakily to him and shocked him. "BOO!" you said and he chokes. You laughed really hard and he seems dying. "Are you crazy? I was almost die!" he said after he done choking. "I'm sorry, oppa. I didn't mean to." you said as you pretend to be sad. You laugh afterwards "It was funny, though." "Funny for you. Not for me." he said as he glares at you. You then look at the table and see the pororo caps that you gave him long time ago. "You wear it?" you said as you point to the cap. "Um..yes." You laugh and say "Ah that must be cute." "No. Just ordinary." he said to you. "Try wearing it." you said. "I don't want to." "Try!" "No." And after a bit of debate, you take the cap and forcedly put it in his head. "See? You are so cute." you said. "Yeah, whatever." he said as he put the cap back on the table.

"I was complimenting you!" you said. "Yes. I know." "I thought you'd feel happy." "I am." he said as he smiles to you and lightly shakes your hands. "I can't believe you still wear this cap. I thought you'd be embarrassed." you said. "I'm not. Because it's from you." he said. "So cheesy~" you said as you lightly slap his face. "Cheesy but true." he said as he lightly ruffles your head. You shrugged and you look at him for a really loooong time. You enjoy looking at those big adorable eyes. You enjoy looking at that small yet cute nose. You enjoy looking at that lucious lips...and...um, oops, you're not supposed to think of it in such a bad way. You shake your head and when you look up again, you find Kyungsoo's face only about 30cm in front of you. You are in shock but Kyungsoo continues to lean even closer to you.

You are about to taste his delicious lips when suddenly a familiar guy enters the restaurant with a girl. "Isn't that Luhan?" you said suddenly. Kyungsoo sighed, and sit back to his chair as he looks to the direction you point. "Oh, right! It really is! But, who is he with?" "I don't know, better ask." you said as you wave your hand to Luhan. He looks at you and he smiles as he walks to your table with the girl in his side. "Oppa!! It's been a long time, right?" "Yes! It is! Gosh, I missed you, Eunji-yah! Um, and you too, Pororo." "Yeah, yeah. Miss you too, Donald Duck!" Kyungsoo said as they laughed and gave each other brotherly hug.

"So, who's this pretty girl beside you?" you said as smiling to Luhan with curiousity. "Oh, well. She's Ara, my..hm..girlfriend." he said with Ara continuing, "Hi, guys. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you, too. Gosh, you have such a pretty eyes." you said to her. Ara is pretty, and it's obvious that she's prettier than you. You can't be more happy knowing that Luhan completely get over you and he had found a good person for himself. You just can't take it when Luhan only be forcedly happy because you are happy.

You and them ended up sitting together and eating lunch together. You talked about so many good stuffs with them and you're glad that Ara is really nice and she is a fun person, she can definitely be your BFF. Luhan and Ara excuse themselves as they finished eating. Well, well, they surely need some time together aswell, just like you and Kyungsoo. You and Kyungsoo decided to leave the restaurant aswell and both of you walk to the park. You sit in one of the bench and he sits beside you. Both of you talk nothing and just enjoy the sun that sets in front of both of you.

You feels like somebody is looking at you so you look at him. He is looking at you calmly and you look at him back. You smiled at him and he smiles back. He ruffles your hair gently and he leans closer to you. You lean closer to him aswell and you close your eyes. He closes his eyes, too and you could feel that your lips touched. You finally got to taste his lips and you finally got your first kiss. A sweet and enjoying first kiss. A perfect first kiss with a perfect scenery you enjoy with a perfect guy. You broke the kiss and you smiled widely as you look at him. He grins at you and he leans closer again to kiss your forehead gently and he puts his arms around you.

You feel safe with him, you feel good with him, you feel like everything is perfect with him, even if when you have the worst situation. He might starts up as your babysitter, but you pray everyday to God, that he will end up as the love of your life.


 

A/N: hi guys so..hm where should i start? YEAY THIS FANFIC IS FINALLY COMPLETED /tearing up/ i cant believe i completed this fic hehe and im sorry guys i know the end but i can't find a better way to end this fanfic, i want a happy ending, you know? ;;;; and um, sorry if it took so long for you guys who read it. and i really want to end it nicely so i tried hard to write it, i hope you guys like it. and...yeah it really ends :( and guys i have announcement to make, i am joining a contest and i wrote another fic about kyungsoo! here is the fic. i was going to make other members or probably groups, but there is some kind of stuffs which made me decided to make another kyungsoo hm.. for the last time, thank you for you guys who subcribed this story, thank you for reading this story and probably waiting for it. and thanks to you guys who commented on the story, especially for you guys who commented every chapter. im not going to say who but there are lots of you who always commented and i can't be more thankful :") and also thanks to you who had worked hard to make a cute poster for my fic :") once again, thank you everyone 92849283019310x. see you in other fics~!

 

[UPDATED!]

I just made a new fic about Chen. It's just only a foreword but I have actually saved it up somewhere hehe. And I have a good mood for that fic so I decided to post it here~ hehehee. Here, it is. /sorry to interrupts you guys, you must be wondering what has happened lol/