Sneak Out?

Babysitter

You bit your lips. It really seems good to hang out with him. You know, when he has a good mood he can be really cheerful and that's what you want. To laugh. You know it may be a bit boring to talk with Kyungsoo and his friend. You must know how it feels to be a stranger by yourself in a conversation between best friends. You cringe in imagining that. You're not in the mood for being a stranger. You want to be happy today, for some reason. And maybe that's why you thought that maybe it's the best to just join Kai.

But then, how to say it to Kyungsoo? He must be mad. Especially knowing that the one who asked you out is Kai. He could be so scary and probably throw everything randomly. You got goosebumps. You are somewhat afraid of him. Afraid of him being angry. You sighed deeply. Not knowing what to do. Then you decided to text Kai, "But how to say it to Kyungsoo?" and not long after you wrote it, Kai replied, "You can sneak out you know.. I'm sure you're brave enough to this." 

You bit your lips again. Not knowing what to do. But maybe, sneaking out is going to be fun. You replied agreement to Kai and you plan everything perfectly with Kai. You decided to go back to the living room. But in your way downstairs, Kyungsoo's words rings to your mind "If you wear nicer clothes, you'll not regret it." You look at your blouse and skirt. You try hard to think of anything that could possibly happen but then you find nothing. You come to the living room and find Kyungsoo there, waiting for you. "Ok, now THAT was long." he said as looks at you.

You give him a small smile and said "Sorry, Oppa. I just had to check myself a 100 times because you said it'll be better if I wear something nice." He shakes his head but he smiles anyway. "Okay, let's go!" he leads you to the door and you follow him. He carries Eunha as usual and you walks beside him. "Um," he said, opening a conversation. You look to him, "What?" "Actually, the meeting with my friend today is a bit serious so what if we put Eunha for a while in the daycare?" You look at him shockingly.

He reminds you of someone. He really does. You know, the one that gives you a surprise visit and a surprise goodbye. Luhan. The last time you meet him, he wanted to spend a day with you only and decided to put Eunha in the daycare. "You...don't like it?" he asked you. "Well...." he is loss at word. He's thinking of a way out. "I think I-" "No. It's okay." you cut him off. You have to let go of the think of Luhan and you have to be okay with it. It's not like he will put Eunha in the same daycare as the one that Luhan told you.

"Really?" he double-checked you. "Yeah~" you said. "Well, I know one daycare. I hope we could put her there." Kyungsoo said. You nodded as Kyungsoo takes you to the daycare. Your eyes widen as you see the daycare. It's the same. With the one when Luhan was putting Eunha there. You can't say anything. What a coincidence. Kyungsoo saw your pale face, "What's up?" he said, looks worried. "N-nothing.' you said to him. Kyungsoo makes sure that you are okay and he took care of everything. Finally you walk to the restaurant and leave that place with memories of you and Luhan.

You arrive to the restaurant and take a sit which is pretty comfortable. Kyungsoo sits next to you and he looks like he's searching for someone. "I think he hasn't come. We should wait for him. Is it okay?" Kyungsoo said. "Yeah. It's fine." you said to him as you give him a smile. "Anyway, is he...your bestfriend or something?" "Yeah. He's really close with me. We have been friends since junior high school and we're still keep in contact even until now." he said. "Ah! Look! I think it's him!" he points at a guy. You turned your head just to be shaken up by reality, "Luhan?!"


A/N : hi guys...its me again hehe. hows the story? do you guys like it? bcs i just realized that i lost some subcribers 8( and i wonder is it bcs i rarely update or my story is so bad..this is actually my first ever fanfic with many chapters, so sorry if i'm lacking a lot. i hope you guys understand. anywayyyy subscribers that i love, please comment! i may not reply it one by one but i really love to read your comment and thats also a big component that will make me eager to update! so please kindly comment guys hehe, even though you dont like my story too.. :D