Blank

Babysitter

You look at him but you're too surprised to even think of anything. You don't expect this. He looks at your expression and laughs. After that he lightly ruffle your hair and says, "C'mon let's go somewhere else." And then he leaves you alone in front of Queen Seondeok's replica bear. You can feel that your cheeks are burning. You know it must be red in color right now. After some seconds, you finally waken up from your thoughts. You remember Kyungsoo and his words to not like Kai. You feel..sorry for Kyungsoo and you regret yourself at how you could possibly get into his words. He's just playing with you. And then you slap your cheeks for being such a fool. 

You are ready to leave Queen Seondeok's replica bear and you give it one last look. Even from bear you can say that it's mesmerizing. You can't imagine how will it be in the real life. You smile at the bear, and you left. You are searching for Kai, the man who kidnapped you. You can possibly leave Kai alone now, but you remember that your phone was with him. And it's pretty fun though to walk with him. You search for Kai but he seems nowhere. You look around insecurely, but where is him? You sighed. That kid must be really fast. Now you even lost track at him. Not long after that, you find him giggling as he surprised you "Boo!" he said. "Waaa!!" you said as you halfly screaming.

"Shhht...shut up!" he said. "Well, how can I shut up if you are the one who make me scream." you glare at him. "Psh...sorry." he said. "What are we going to do next, then?" he continued. "I don't know. You decide." you said as you look up to the windows. Skies are already getting dark. It will be night soon. "I think we should eat dinner. You must be hungry, right?" he said. "Yes. I am, indeed." you pouted. "Yeah, girls like you can't live without foods. I know that." "Hey!! Who can even live without foods?!? Can you? Annoying." you said. "See? Girls like you take really seriously with food." "Whatever." you said as you walk away and leave him. 

"Hey! Where are you going?!" "Eating!" you said. "Oh really? Then tell me how will you buy it?" he said as he cross his arms. "I don't know!" you said. "I'm going home." you continued. "Wait what?!" he said as he begins to run after you. "What?" you said. "You can't go home! You just can't." "Then what should we do?! It's boring." you said, half-lying. He seems to be really panic as he grab your hands and says, "Yes. Okay. Let's go eat." "Can I go home after eating?" you asked him. "We'll see." he said. You sighed but you follow him to the restaurant near the museum. You ate a lot, you admit. But he seemed okay with that though.

You thanked him for feeding you and you ask him, "Can I go home? It's pretty late. Kyungsoo must've worried of me." You pouted, trying to make him say yes. "Well," he said as he look at his watch. "I supposed. I'm satisfied with walking out with you today." he continued. You rolled your eyes and he leads you to the way home. You and him walk together and talk about many stuffs that went on. You and him laugh at so many things. You wished that you could do more of this, actually."Tell Kyungsoo that I am sorry." he said as he looks down. You only giggled and shakes your head.

And then, you remember something. Something that you need to asked. Something that has been bothering you for a long time. "Kai?" you said. "What?" he said as he looks up to you. "Do you know who is Baby? Because Kyungsoo always said about him but he never told me about it. He always said that she is nobody. Do you have any idea of it? I'm really curious." you said. "Oh Baby? Well, she is.." he said as he looks insecurely to your house. You are already near to your house, about 3 houses away. "I'm sorry, Eunji. I think you should walk alone from here. I'm afraid Kyungsoo sees me and he will throw an atomic bomb on me. So sorry." "But...Baby?" "I will tell you soon. Okay? I'm so sorry." You sighed, "Well, what can I say?"

And then you walk alone to your house, with Baby that still kept mystery


A/N: hi guys! it's taobaragi again here hihi. i hope you enjoy my stories and hope you guys keep commenting and subscribing! anyway, EXO WON BEST NEW ASIA ACT ON MAMA AWARD I'M SO PROUD HEHEHE!!!!<3 um and anyway, i think i will end this fic soon, i still don't know exactly when or at what chapter but i'll just say soon. and i think maybe after it i will take some break or maybe make a fanfic! guys, if i have to do a new fic, what do you think will be better?

-another groups! (i'm thinking about bap, or infinite, or maybe b1a4, or you just can choose!)

-another exo fic please! 

okay so please leave your answer in the comment box. i'm looking forward to it hehe.