Bruised and Scarred

Babysitter

"AAAAAH!!!!" you screamed, making Kyungsoo and Eunha jumps in surprised. "What happened?" Kyungsoo comes to you rushly as he looks really panic. Eunha begins to cry because she's in shock. You didn't say anything but only look at your fingers. It's a really confusing and panicking scene there. The older girl is screaming, in the verge of crying, while, the younger one is crying too loud. And there is Kyungsoo, in the middle of it. Your finger is bleeding. You just cut your finger. Kyungsoo looks at your bleeding finger and he grabbed your hand to the sink. He turns on the water and he begins to wash your bleeding finger. 

You are crying right now. Not only because it hurts, but also because you are afraid of knife and cutting finger. There are so many thoughts in your head right now and most of them are negative thoughts. Kyungsoo then runs off to the first aid box and pulls out a band aid there. You are standing still in front of the sink and he comes back to you. He pulls your finger and put the band aid here. He didn't even talk a thing, not like he usual is. He approaches Eunha who is still crying and starts to carry her. He comforted Eunha for a couple of minutes before he continues cooking.

You are still crying, even though not as hard as before and you sit in one of the dining chair. You can't help anymore because you are too afraid to do it again. You only watch Kyungsoo does it all alone. You feel really sorry for him, but you don't want to result any trouble again. Not long after that, Kyungsoo done cooking and preparing the food (with Eunha in one of his arm, isn't he cool? ^^) "Lunch's ready." he said coldly to you. 'What happened? Why does he become really cold to me? Did I do something wrong?' you thought. "Okay." you said to him, trying to be as nice as you can.

You and him didn't talk anything in the whole lunch and it's weird. Usually, you would talk anything with him, even though it's crap. You tried to ask him some stuffs or talk about something but he only answers "Yes." "No." or thing he needs to answer. Something is really really wrong with him. You think about what you should do, so you come up with this idea for apologizing on your sloppiness and for ruining the lesson. "Errr...Oppa." you started.

He looked up to you from his meal, but didn't say anything. "I'm really sorry for ruining today's lesson...because of my sloppiness. I didn't mean it and I'm sorry for this cut finger, I-" "You don't have to be sorry." he said, still cold. "Well, I have to. Because you're being-" "You don't have to, I said!!!! You just cut your finger and I know if I just be there next to you it won't happen! I AM the one who's sloppy. I should've protect you better!" he yelled at you. Before you could say anything he already goes to his room, slamming his door.

Eunha who is sitting next to you couldn't help but crying again. 'Poor, baby. She's being in a tough situation right now.' you picked her up and comfort her. Not long after than she's already asleep in your arms. You put her back to her room and you walk to your room. You lay yourself lazily in the bed and you ask yourself 'What did I do? Why is he so mad at me? But he's mad for no reason! Even he's like being mad to himself rather than to me.' you sighed to yourself. You looked at your bruised finger 'Why is he being mad at me hurts more than when I accidentally cut my finger? Hearing him yelling at me make my heart really hurts. Why is this? Why I feel like there's a big bruise in my heart? Do I....like him?' you shrugged.

You feel like there is the other part of you that answer it 'Maybe. Nobody knows that better than yourself. You better figure out yourself whether you like him or not. Starting from this question: Do you like it when he's around?' you nodded. 'Does it hurts when he's being mad at you?' you nodded again. 'Does it hurt when you see him with somebody else?' you don't know since you never seen him with someone else other than you or Eunha. 'Last question; do you feel sad when he's not around?' you don't know about this, too, since he's always there by your side. 'Too bad, Eunji. If you answered yes to at least three of the question, it means you like him. Now, we still don't know about your feelings. Think a lot about it, okay?' the other part of you said to you. "Argghhh!!! I don't know!" you said. You thought about it a lot that you fell asleep because of it.

A few hours later you woke up by a knock on your room door and a familiar sound "Eunji-yah? Can I come in?"