Luhan?

Babysitter

You wake up to find yourself in the bed. 'Wait...how did I get here?' you thought. You look at the window and it's almost night already. The rain is already stopping. You strecthed your arms and you yawn once again. You look around. Nobody is there. You look at the clock and it's 6.30 P.M. already. You sleep pretty long. You sleep at 8.30 A.M. You must be very tired. You realize the last time you're awake, Luhan was there. 'Maybe he brought me here? Wow..' you thought. You get up from your bed and go to Eunha's room, but Eunha's not there. You panicked because it means Eunha's alone in the living room. You half running go downstairs. 

You catch your breath as you look into the living room. Luhan and Eunha look at you confusedly. You sighed in relieve and you smile awkwardly. "Awake already? Did you sleep well?" he asks you. You nodded. "Yeah. By the way, how did I get there?" you ask him. "Well, I pick you up." he said and act as if nothing happened. "Anyway, why are you running?" he asked. "You haven't go back home? I thought Eunha would be alone here, so I kind of run." you answered honestly. He laughs at you as he shakes his head. "Why are you laughing?" you asked him. "Nothing~" he said as he try not to laugh and cover his mouth with his hand. You pouted and you ignore him.

He's done with his laughs and he answers you "I supposed to go home in the afternoon, but how can I leave Eunha alone in this house? So I just play with Eunha." he continues to play with Eunha. Eunha laughs and you say "Really? Oh I'm so sorry, Luhan." you apologetically look at him. "Nah, it's okay." he said. "Well, actually, it's not." he continues. "What? Why~?" you sadly look at him, trying to be cute even though you know it's a huge fail. "I have one request for you to make." he said with an slightly evil smile. "What?" you asked him. "Call me oppa." "WHAT?" "Don't you hear it clearly? Call me oppa." "WHAT?" "What? I'm older than you besides. Far older." "You're older than me? Like seriously?" 

"Do you think I'm in the same age as you?" he asked as he narrows his eyes on you. You innocently nodded. He laughs hard and says "Babo! I'm older than you of course. Even though I'm like a baby~" You narrowed your eyes and said "Really? How old are you?" "I'm 22 years old. Do you believe that?" "No." "Seriously!" he said. "Really? Wow. I really should call you oppa." "Of course!" he said as he claps cheerfully. You don't have any brother and it makes you rarely call someone oppa. So, it reminds you of someone, when calling someone oppa. Guess who? No other than Kyungsoo. You shake your head in order not to think of him.

Luhan saw you shaking your head and misunderstand it as your disagreement. "You don't want to call me oppa?" he looks at you sadly. "W-what?" you wake up from your thoughts and look surprised at him. "No..no! It's not like that! I surely have to call you oppa!" "So, why were you shaking your head?" "N-nothing.." "No. There must be something." he insist. "Well, because you're too cute, oppa~ That's unbelieveable." you smiled, try to cover your lie. He narrowed his eyes and says, "Yeah...yeah...whatever." You laughed at him and he laugh back. "Okay, so deal?" he looks at you as he pull up his hands, waiting to shake your hands. "Hm?" you raised you eyebrows. "You'll call me oppa." "Oh, deal!" you said as you shake his hands. 

It reminds you of Kyungsoo, but, after some thought you feel like you can't always cling to him forever. Besides, Luhan is pretty nice to you and he's always here for you. He even stayed in your house for a long time just because you're asleep. If he's not a good man, he'll probably leave you. That's when his phone rang, but, you don't really pay attention to him. He said some serious stuffs to the other person. You don't want to listen to it anyway. It's his bussiness and you don't want to mess with it. He hung up his phone and says, "Hm. It's getting night. I better go home." He smiles to you. But something's wrong with his smile. He doesn't smile with his heart. 

You smiled back, though. "Okay, then. Good night, oppa! Be careful!" you said as you sent him outside. He waves at you and at Eunha. You giggled to him and wave back. Then he disappear from your view. You closed the door and you sit on the sofa, put Eunha beside you. Something is wrong with Luhan. Especially after he got that phone call. He seems like he's in a hurry and he seems like he got a problem. You think of what's wrong. But you can't seem to find the answer. Suddenly, you receive a text message from an unknown number. "Oh? Who could it be?" you ask yourself. 'Eunji-yah~ I'll be back soon! -Kyungsoo.'

Luhan's POV: 

I think I like her. Maybe I really do. I do like her. She gives me good times when I'm with her. I want to be with her. Oh, God...why is it so confusing? 


A/N: so, i decided to do a double update today!!!! since my subscribers are more than 65~ i'm so happy lmao. anyway, you all miss kyungsoo that bad huh? me too. so actually i want to give more luhan but since you all miss kyungsoo so i cut many things about luhan that i've been thinking hehe. and then, in this chapter it should be no kyungsoo's text but since you miss him i put a bit of him kekeke~ but, he'll be back really soon okay so please wait a bit<3