His Parents

Babysitter

"He what?!?!" your eyes widened in shock. "He hit me." he chuckled lightly. "Such a coward, huh? He was drunk and stuff. He hit me with soju bottle in my back. I was bleeding. Really great. But you know what hurt the most? When he hit me." he said as another tear fell to his adorable face. Your mouth gives an 'O' shape as you were too shocked. You could never imagine this. "My father...he and I are so close. He never hit me before. I feel like...he didn't love me anymore when he hit me." he said as he begin to sob. His shoulder is shaking and you could feel that tears begin to formed in your eyes aswell. 

How if your dad hit you? You could never imagine that. Seeing Kyungsoo sobbing, for the first time, making you feel like you should do something for him. So you lightly pat his back. He burried his face in his palm. "It's okay. It's okay." you whispered it to him a couple times when he suddenly sit up and says "No. It isn't. After he hit me, I went to the school's nurse and they give me some medicine. I didn't want my mom to worried for me. She worried about too much already. Not long after that...my youngest siblings were born." he stops. It's like he finds it hard to say a word, since he just sobbed. He takes a deep breath and says, "After they were born, my parents got divorced. And my dad...I've never met him again since then. I'm...I really hate him, you know?"

He then continues, "Even if anyone wants me to meet him again right now, I don't want to." He looks at you sincerely. He looks...sad and dissapointed. He looks desperate. He makes you want to hug him. But you can't...because it'll feel awkward if you do. You pat his back again. You want to cracked some silence between you so you say, "But, your siblings, until the end did they know why your parents divorced?" "No, they didn't. Until when they were mature enough for I to tell the truth." he shrugs. "I guess it's better that you to know. They must've been really shocked when they divorced, because they thought everything's just normal." you said to him. He chuckled lightly and awkwardly, just to respond you. 

He looked at the floor and he looks up to look at you, "Does it normal, if I hate my dad?" he says to you with his eyes wanting an honest answer. "Well..." you begin, "I don't know. I don't know how can a people ever hate their dad or mom. But, hearing your story..I think it's normal. Since, he...just...well...dumped your family." "Yeah. He dumped my family. That's the right word. My mom, she gave up on her work when married my dad. So, when they're divorced, the entire family had no jobs. At all. And we had no incomes, since my dad, he's just threw us away. Until my mom started her work all over again." You begin to be curious and ask, "What your mom do?" "She's a designer." "Then she could make a pretty dress for me, right?" you said as you wink at him, try to make him laugh.

You did it. He laughs, even though a little, at you. "Yeah. Of course." he said. "Then, I come with this idea to be a babysitter. I want a better life for my siblings. As much as I hate them, I care of them. I...I dropped out from school and I don't want that to happened to my siblings." "Wait, you dropped out?!" you asked. You can't believe. He doesn't look like the one that dropped out from school. "Yeah. Because no money. So I make money by doing this. At first, my mom is totally against it. She said we would survive with only her working. She said I should not care for work and money. She said those things. But, you know, designers' salary are depends on the costumers they have right? It's not fixed." he said. You nodded as he continues,

"My mom still had a few costumers, so, she had a really little salary and some of my siblings had to experienced on almost dropped out aswell. They have been mocked by their friends for it. I feel bad for them. They didn't do anything wrong, but they friends are such an ." "Hmm..maybe that's why one of your brother is a rebel." you said to him. "Huh?!" he asked you, disbelieve. "Yeah. You know, at my age right now, the teenagers are being really...bad. And because of your family issues, and financial issues...plus his friends are mocking him, maybe that's why?" you ask him carefully, afraid he'd get angry of you. 

But instead he wonders and says, "Maybe. You got that point." You just smile to him. He continues again, "So, that's why my mom finally agreed for me to be a babysitter. And...I have a pretty good income aswell. At least I could help my family." he smiled. "Oh anyway! The hit from my dad gave a mark on me. Do you want to see it?" Before you could say yes, he suddenly takes off his shirt. "W-what are you doing?!?!" you said as you put your palms in your eyes, not want to see it. 'Why did he suddenly become a completely crazy guy?!?!' you thought.


A/N: guys hi!!!! sorry if the update's taking too long..the school has started and i'm so busy :" i hope you understand. thanks for the comment and please keep commenting<3 thanks also for the subscribe~ and anyway for those who do fasting, happy fasting<3 i'll update asap hehe