Let's Go Somewhere!

Babysitter

He has done with his preparation for lunch and he sits next to you again. Looking at you cutely with his smile. "Anyway," you begin the conversation, since you remember the one that hasn't finish. He tilted his head in confusion and says, "What?" "How's your mom doing right now? I mean, you can go back to your house so you can take care of your mom. I'm okay with it." you half-lyingly said. "No. She's alright now. She's already feeling well. Even she's the one who urged me to go back to work again. I said that I could take some more days off but she refused and she scolded me, she even said that I'm lazy!" 

You laugh at him. He's called lazy by her mom because he wants to take more days off to take care of her mom. Poor him. "Why are you laughing???" he said as his eyes widened, glaring at you. "Because your mom is funny!" you said. "She's cute. She must be really good to be friends with." you continued. "Yeah. And she's sometimes good to be enemy to. She likes to scold me or my siblings sometimes. But, you knew it already, right? I love her." he said cutely. Ah, you really like guys who love their moms, so this is super cute. "Yeah, I know." you said as you leave to your kitchen to get a glass of water. 

"Eunji." he follows you to the kitchen. You look up from your glass to him and said, "What?" "Should we go somewhere today?" "Where?" you asked him as you put your glass in the table and try to think of any suggestion. "Hmm, well let's see~" he cut your thoughts as he opens the refrigrator, examining it as he trying to find foods. Of course there's no food since the foods are gone because you ate it all up when he was leaving. "Nothing's here. Do you think market's a good idea?" he said. "Hmm.." you think for some seconds. "How about a bigger market? Not the near one." you said. "Well, yeah. We should go there! Let's go in about 30minutes? Go get prepare!" he said.

You go to your room and you decided to wear jeans and t-shirt, typical you, to the market. You get ready for about 30 minutes and you're coming downstairs again, to see Eunha and Kyungsoo have been waiting for you with a casual clothes. You never really understand why guys could change their clothes THAT easy. It'll only take five minutes to them, but probably 20 minutes to you. You smile to them and say, "Have you been waiting so long?" "Hmm~ How should we say Eunha-yah?" he asks Eunha, playing with her. Eunha is of course only laughing and Kyungsoo is giggling. "No. It's not that long. You're on time, in fact." he said seriously after finish giggling. 

You look at him weirdly and you ask, "Let's go?" He answered, "Let's go~!" as he carries Eunha and let you follow him behind. You, Eunha, and him are going to the bigger supermarket in the town so you decided to take a bus. You walk to the bus station with him as you two joking at each other and talk about many things. You surely miss him. And it looks like he misses you too. Because both of you walk leisurely to the bus station, you missed the bus and you have to wait for another 15minutes for the next bus. And you kill the time with another talks with him. It's always nice to talk with him. You feel like you can talk anything, even to the most sensitive thing with him. 

When you talk about something to someone, they often have different opinions than you, so, in the end you and them would argue. But it never happened with him. Whenever you talk about how you hate that or how you like that, he would agree with you. Sometimes when he doesn't agree with you, he would only listen to you, not arguing to you. And that's what makes you comfortable with him the most. You feel comfortable with some of your friends, though, with Luhan, too. But the way you feel comfortable with them is never as good as you feel comfortable with Kyungsoo. You feel just alright with him. Maybe that's why you like him. 

"Eunji? Eunji??" he looks at you as he calls your name a couple of time, waking you up from your thoughts. "U-uh?" you questionly look at him. "The bus is here already. Let's go before we miss it again." he said as he gesture you to go to the bus quickly. "Oh, okay." you said as you get up from your seat to go to the bus. You, him, and Eunha manage to enter the bus relaxly. You can see people are looking at you. Maybe they think you're newly wed couple. Because some people said that you look more mature than your age. You only shyly smiled to them. You sit in the backseat and he sits next to you. You feel good with it. And your another journey to the market is finally begin...