He's Back!

Babysitter

You woke up on the next day because of some knocks. Probably Luhan, you thought. You stretched your arms and you try to collect your soul. You go downstairs, almost trip because you don't see your steps. You shake your head and you open the door. He's here. He's coming back. "Hi." he said with an apologetic look in his face. Your eyes widened, you can't believe he's here. You blink a couple of times, trying not to get paralyzed by your eyes. Or maybe you're still dreaming, since you just woke up. You shook your head and close the door, but, he blocks the door, so you can't close it. "I'm sorry." he said "For everything." You look at him with your eyebrows wrinkled. "Who are you?" 

You said that because, you're afraid that it's not him. You're afraid that you'll humiliate yourself in front of this guy. You're afraid that it's your brain erroring. "You forget me? We only not see each other for a couple days. You really do forget or you just trying to forget me?" he said. "Huh?" you said as you wrinkle your eyebrows more and you narrowed your eyes, looking at him like you really don't know him. "Oh, dear God. Did you get amnesia or something?" he said. "I'm Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo!" he continued, looks annoyed with your question. "Oh, so it really does you. I thought my eyes tricked me." you said as you look at Kyungsoo, who stares at you annoyingly. 

You may look like you're calm as ever, but, deep inside you feel like you're jumping up and down. He comes back! He really really does! After all this thing that happened, he's back! You miss him so much that you feel like hugging him. But, you don't want to look like you're missing him. He should apologize. Like really apologize. Not a simple apologize he did earlier or in his text. "Umm...can I come in?" he said to you. You realized that you haven't open the door for him. "Oh, right." you said as you open the door. You follow him and when he's not seeing you, you smile. Smile widely. Smile because he's here. And you know you can feel safe when he's around. 

"Why are you smiling?" he said. Oops, he did see you. "N-nothing.." you said. "You did miss me, right?" "N-no!" "Pshh, just admit it. You did miss me. I miss you, too, anyway." "Oh. Thanks for missing me. But I didn't miss you, thank you." you said as you sit on the sofa lazily. You look at the clock 7.30AM. Kyungsoo is always an early person. You yawn and prepare to come back to sleep when he asks you, "Where's Eunha?" "Sleeping? Where else could she be." you said, a bit sarcastically. He then do some kind of inspection. He looks around at the living room and says, "Well, clean enough. Good job, Eunji-yah~" he smiles at you. "Urgh, umma is back. Of course I can clean this room up!" 

He then goes to the kitchen to do more inspection. "Oh my God." You almost fell asleep when he said that. "Kang Eunji~" he yelled from the kitchen. "What?" you asked him. "How can the kitchen be this dirty? Trashes everywhere and some dirty dishes. You supposed to clean it up!!" he yelled from the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and say, "Yes. Sorry!" You then try to fall asleep. You don't know what he does but thank God, he doesn't interrupt you on going to sleep again. Maybe he's cleaning up the mess because you could hear noises of plastic bag. You don't really care and let your mind tell you to fall asleep. And you are falling asleep. 

"Eunji," he said as he's coming back from the kitchen. "Eunji?" he said as he looks at the sofa and finds you sleeping. "Aigoo, this kid." he shakes his head but he smiles looking at your figure. He went to his room and takes a blanket. He goes back to the sofa and wrap you up with his blanket. "It must be tiring isn't it?" he said as he sits in the floor, watching your sleeping face. "I'm sorry to make you wait for too long, maybe." He said as he carefully your cheek. "Sleep well, Eunji-yah~" he said as he smiles sincerely and ruffles your hair a bit. He gets up to find another work to do and another mess to clean. 

You woke up to find him and Eunha watching TV. Since you used all of the sofa for your sleep, Eunha and Kyungsoo sits in the floor. You look at the clock 9AM. "Oh? Woke up already?" Kyungsoo finds you waking up. You nodded and you go to the kitchen, to grab a glass of mineral water. You get back and joining them watching cartoon on the TV. "Did you sleep well?" he asks. "Well, pretty much." you said as you comb your hair using your fingers. He nodded and his attention is back to Eunha. You can see Eunha's laughing with him, and it somehow makes you smile aswell. He's back. He finally is. His smile, his laugh, his cuteness, they are back. Let's see if his bipolarness back aswell. 


A/N: woah it's been a while since my last update. sorry guys but i have this school event until next month and i dont think i'll have a pretty leisure time to write this fic. but i'll try to update asap anyway~ and sorry no photos for this chapter because (as always) busy huhuT_T thanks for the comment and subscribe~ and please keep doing it lol. and who's excited???! he's back!