A Day With Luhan

Babysitter

"Hi," he said as he smile shyly. "We...meet again, I guess?" you said. He nodded shyly, "Well, we do." You and him share an awkward silence for a couple of seconds. "Oh, well, come on in!" you said as you open the door wider. "Well, actually, I want to ask you out," he said, cutting you from opening the door. "Uh, what?" you said. Afraid you would hear it wrong. "I want to ask you out, are you busy or something?" he asked you again. "Errr, not really. But, Eunha-" "We can take care of her. Well, I'm not a pro but I can babysit a bit." he cut you again. "Hm, really?" He nodded optimistically. "Okay, where to?" you asked him. "I..still don't know, we could just walk around," he said. 

"Besides, you should know where your house is located well, since, you know, you kind of lost that day when we met." he continued. Well, he's right. Plus, you need some fresh air after what happened in the past few days. "Okay, then. I'll go get change. You can wait for me inside~" you said as you look into your house. He nodded again and he follows you to the living room, where Eunha's playing there. "Well, could you please play with Eunha for a second?" you asked him awkwardly. You don't know why you trust this man, though. But, you do. "Okay!" he said as he gives you an 'OK' sign. At that time, he starts to ignore you and plays with Eunha. So, you decided to leave him playing. 

You search for a good outfit and it didn't take a long time to find a nice one. You choose a dark blue skirt and white blouse. It's pretty nice and you feel satisfied with it. You decided not to put any make-up on since you're lazy and you get your bright red bag. You go to the living room again where Luhan was playing with Eunha. "Hey, I'm done. But we should change Eunha's outfit aswell." you said to him. He looks up to you and blink (cutely) for a few seconds. "Oh...sure! Let's change her clothes," he answered you. You lead Luhan to Eunha's room and you change her clothes. Now Eunha dressed cutely. And you don't really realized it, but, Luhan wears blue shirt and Eunha wears blue dress. 

You look like a couple (or a small family) with Luhan and Eunha. The thoughts make you remembered Kyungsoo. But you hush the thoughts and try to hide it. Luhan looks really cute and for the matter of fact he wears a bowtie. "Ok. Let's go!" you said to Luhan as you wear a red flat shoes. It's a bit awkward to walk around with him. "Hm, where should we go?" Luhan said, opening a conversation. "I don't know. You are the one who ask me out, you decide." you said. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked as he looks at you cutely. "Hmm, no." "What about Eunha?" "She only ate snacks." "What kind of food does she likes?" "Hm, she likes anything." "Really?" "Yeah. Trust me," you said as you smile at him.

"Okay then. Shall we go for lunch?" he asked you. You nodded to him and you follow him. "I have a good recommended restaurant. Let's eat there." he said to you. "Okay~" you said. You follow him to the direction of the restaurant and somewhat you feel familiar of the street. You just need to cross the street when Luhan says, "It's over there!" And...oh my God. It's the restaurant where you and Kyungsoo had dinner then. When Kyungsoo left you alone, until now. "Oh no," you unconsciously said that. The green light is lightning means you should cross right now. Luhan almost crossing until he hears you say. "Wait, what?" he stop and he turns to you. "Ermm.."

You think hard whether you should just let it be and try not to think about Kyungsoo or whether you should tell Luhan that you don't want to it there. You almost picked the first opinion when your heart says "You can't try not to think about him. Trust me, you'll think of him every second," "Luhan," you said to him, after made your decision. "Hm?" Luhan looks at you. "Can we...eat somewhere else?" you said to him, looking apologetic. "Why?" he asked. "Nothing, it's just...I don't want to eat there.." you said, half lying. "Okay, then. Where should we eat?" he asked you and after some time of thinking you and him found a good restaurant. You, Eunha, and Luhan ate there and also exchanged laughs. 

Luhan walks you home and he carries Eunha. He knows you're tired. "We should do it again sometimes," he said. You nodded at him, "Yeah. We really should." You arrive at home safely and Luhan decided to go home. Eunha is half sleeping so you take her to sleep and you go to your room. You lay in your bed, thinking about the fun you had today with Luhan. He's so funny and cute! You giggled at the thought of him. You thought how can he be so nice at you. Well, he did say he knows you but you still don't really believe that, since you clearly haven't know him. Going out with him makes you forget Kyungsoo. Ah, you like him a lot...but...no! Your heart is really confused for him and Kyungsoo..