Twins

Babysitter

You looked to the window so that he doesn't know that you're blushing. "Eunha..is sleeping right?" he said to you. You nodded, still don't want to look at him. "You know, she actually has to sleep about an hour ago. But, it's okay, since she's in shock earlier. Poor baby." he said as he frowned. "It's not only because of me, right?" you said as you look at him apologetically. "No! It's okay. Sometimes baby could get shock anyway and it's normal." he said as he pats your head generously. You feel really good when he patted your head. 

"So, are you okay now?" he said. "Yeah, I am, why not?" you said to him. "You know..the bruised. Is it still hurt?" he asked with full of concern. "Yeah. It's okay." you said. "Actually, my mom said that when you get cut by a knife while cooking, it means that you are going to master cooking." you said with a smile. But your smile faded when you remember your mom, 'Ugh, mom. She said those things but never teach me cooking. And now she left me. For a honeymoon! Thank God, she left me with a cute babysitter.' "Oh really?" he said "Maybe.." he continues. And then there's an awkward silence for a couple of seconds, or minutes maybe.

You look up to him and say "Anyway, there's a thing that I wondered...a bit." "And, what is that?" "Hm..why are you want to be a babysitter? I mean, you know, usually babysitters are an ahjummah." His smile faded and he begins to say so small as if he was whispering "Well, I just love kids, I guess.." You know something is not right. There must be another reason than this. You clear your throat, wanting to ask again. But, seeing his 'not so interested' look makes you to cancelled your question. And there it goes....another awkward silence. 

"Can I tell you something, Eunji?" he said suddenly. You're suprised but you nodded anyway. "Can I trust you?" he said again. You nodded again, still surprised. "This is the story behind my job on being a babysitter." 'Ah..so he's going to tell me.' you thought and you nodded again with a warm smile. "Hmm..so I have a lot of little brothers and sisters." he said. "Oh really? How many of them?" you asked curiously. "About..five? Three brothers and two sisters." "WOW! That's a lot of numbers.." you said as your eyes widened in shock. He laughs at your reaction and says "Yes. You have no idea how to control them." "I've always wanted a little brother, anyway. It must've been really cute." you said. 

He rolled his eyes, "Little brother? Cute? Just wait until you see my brothers." "Why?" "They're hard to control, I feel like throwing them away from my house. It's such a relieve that they're already grown up, now. My stressness is reducing." You laughed and say "How old are them now?" "They're 17, 15, and 6." "Wow. One of them has the same age as me." you said as you chuckled a bit. "Yup. But he's way too childish and he's just so naughty. He's a rebel and he hardly do anything we asked him to." "Really? Wow..I hardly believe you have a little brother like that. What's his name?" "It's Kai." he said. You nodded, means you get it. "

"What about your sister? How old are them?" "They're 11 and 6. My youngest brother and sister are twins." "Twins? Oh my God, so cute!!! I've always wanted to have a twins when I have kids later." you said to him. You smile everytime you think of it and he smiles looking at you. "Really? Me too, actually. I've always wanted a twins in my life, until there is this weirdest and naughtiest twins ever in the world." he rolled his eyes as he thinks about his twin brother/sister. You laughed and say "You don't seem to be a good brother." "You are lucky just because you have only Eunha as your little sister. Can't you imagine me with all of this kids yelling to each other almost everday?"

You laughed again, "I can imagine you yelling to your little brothers and sisters, when they don't obey you." He rolled his eyes, "If they care for each other, it's going to be 1000 times better. They're even declare war to each other. I don't understand anymore." You laughed more at his statement and you say "So, that's why you want to be a babysitter? Because you feel that you can take care of children and if you be a babysitter you can get out of the house?" His expression change from annoyed, because talking about his annoying brothers and sisters, to serious face. You can tell that he's being really serious more than ever. "No. There's another reason actually." 


A/N: hi guys :D thanks for your comments and please keep commenting<3 anyway, i was in my holiday and school is coming soon, so i'll be a bit busy and not updating really fast..but i'll update as soon as i can so please anticipate it~~~