Why I Left You

Babysitter

You still can't really forgive him anyway. You still won't accept him go and coming back without your permission. And then Pororo is starting in the TV. "Oh? Kyungsoo oppa is here!" you said as you point at the TV. "Yah! Stop matching me with pororo!" he said. "Why? You look similar!" you said as you watch Pororo. "Yeah, if I'm Pororo, you should be Crong!" "What?!?! No. I'm not as ugly as Crong!" you insist. Crong is the dinosaur creature in Pororo cartoon and you don't want to be called Crong! He's cute, but he's so naughty. You're not naughty! "You look similar with Crong." he said. "No. I'm not!" "If you're not Crong, I don't want to be Pororo." he insisted. 

"What?!?!" "And let Eunha be Rupee. They're both pretty, aren't they?" he continues. "Yeah. A bear..Pretty..I get your logic, oppa!" you said. "Well, she's pretty for a bear!" he said to you. "Yeah. Whatever." you said and you continue, "Stop it now. I want to watch it." You watch Pororo with him and Eunha. The show ends, so you turn off the TV and you decided to play with them. You play a lot and it's almost afternoon already. "Since I just come back, would you mind if I got a cooking break? Just today.." he said as he apologetically looks at you. "Hmm. No!" you said annoyingly. "But-" You cut him off. "It's okay. We can buy it somewhere. No worries." you said.

You giggled, "I was just joking, Oppa." "Oh" he said as he chuckled. "I'll deliver the food, okay? What would you like to have?" "Hmm, jajjangmyeon?" you asked. "No. It's not that healthy." he said. "Please please?" you asked him with your doe eyes, trying to make him agree. "Huhhh..." he does a long sigh. "So?" you asked him. "Okay. Okay." he said, "It's been a long time since the last time I ate jajjangmyeon, anyway." he continued. You nodded excitedly. "So, for Eunha, I will make her an easy baby food-" "What?!?! You are so mean!" you said. "What?" he asked confusedly. "You said you need a cooking break but you cook for Eunha!" you whined. 

He laughes at you. "You're jealous?" he asked. "What? No! Why would I?" you said. He is still laughing. "Don't laugh!" you said. You narrowed your eyes at him. He bites his lips and he cover his mouth. You glare at him. He gives you an 'OK' sign. "I'll order it." he said after stop laughing. He orders some food you have agreed. Waiting for the orders to arrived, he begins to say, "Hm, Eunji. You're not wondering anything?" You look at him confusedly. Hm, you really wondered about him many things. But, the amount of how you missed him makes you forget. "What?" you raised your eyebrows. He shrugged, "Anything." 

"Well I do." you said to him. "And what is it?" he asked. "Hm, I was going to spray you with these questions when you first arrived but I kind of forgot..." you said. "Oh, because you're missing me." he said as he looks at you with his expression tells as if it's the most obvious thing that you missed him. "What? Stop it, please!" you said to him and he's a bit shocked you can tell. "So, what are the questions you want to ask me?" "Ok, first of all, where the heck are you and why are you not answering my phone and why are you even-" "Wow slow down, kiddo." he cut you off from your questions. "Okay. I'll tell you about what have happened to me." he continued. 

"So, that time, Kai, my brother than I thought you. The rebel one. He...had a fight with my mom and he ends up run away from our home." "What? Seriously???" your eyes widened. "Yeah. Nobody has an idea where he was and my other siblings, they're too stupid to know, I guess. Because I'm the one who knows him well." "Oh I thought you're not really close with him." you cut him off. He only gives you a look and he continues, "And so, I called every of his friends but I can't seem to find the answer." he said. You give him a sign to continue, "But then, I called his girl friend, he's not dating with her but it seems like he likes her. And guess what? She knows where he was."

"Where was he?" you asked. "He's in his friend dorm, where nobody in my family knows his friend. He's smart enough that he knows we'll be calling his friends, so he hide at somewhere we won't know. He had been there for about two or three days." "Woah. Doesn't he miss your mom?" you asked. "I don't know. Maybe." he said as he continues, "Then I came to pick him up by myself. I scold him a bit and he said sorry a couple of times. He also agreed to go home." he smirked a bit, remembering the scene. "I was joyfully walking home with him, when suddenly, one of my sister called me." his expression changes suddenly. "Something's happen." he said. 


A/N: hi guys its me again hoho sorry for being late on updating but i have been really reaaaally busy lately and you guys know it rightT^T i'm so busy studying at weekdays and i have this school event on weekends so i dont really have time to update. anywaaaay, enjoy this chapter and please comments& subscribes!!!