Oppa?

Babysitter

No One's POV

Kyungsoo cheeks are red and he smiles shyly. You look at him in confusement and say "Why are you not answering my question but blushing instead?" "Ah, it's nothing." Kyungsoo said and tries to remain calm. "Did you fall in love with Eunha? Yah! You can't!" "Why can't I?" "Because...she's too young! Oh my God, you're such a pedo." you said and look at him weirdly, like he's a real pedo. He laughed really hard while clapping his hands together, "It's not like I really fell in love with her." "Pshh..if you ever dare to fell in love with her," you give him your fist, act like you'd punch him if he does that, threathening him. He bites his lips, trying not to laugh at your threathen. You narrowed your eyes to him and give him 'you-are-so-annoying' look.

It's night time already before everyone knows, you, Kyungsoo, and Eunha are sitting lazily in the couch, watching TV. "Oh! It's almost time to watch Pororo! Eunha's favorite cartoon!" you said as you change the channel. Kyungsoo looks at you in surprised. "What? Do you think I know nothing about my sister?" you said to him. "No, why are you so sensitive? Ckckck.." he said as he shook his head. Pororo is starting and you can see that Eunha is happier than ever. She pointed to the TV oftenly, laughs, and claps her hands. Kyungsoo shook his head "I never get it why kids like Pororo so much. It's just...unbelievable. How come a penguin be friend with a dragon?" "Pshh..it's actually really cute! They also have morral lessons inside of it, so, it's really good for the kids, you know?" you continued "Don't you like Pororo? I like it, so that's why I always watch it together with Eunha."

"No. I don't like it. I don't really like cartoon, I guess." he said "Then how can you survive watching it? I mean you must've been watched it for about 100 times, right? Since I'm sure the kids are addicted to this." "Yeah. You guessed right. I don't know why I survive either." he said. You let out a giggle and say "It's really funny." "What?" "Of how you don't like Pororo when actually you look like him." His eyes widened and he began to shout "Yah!" making Eunha jumps in surprise. "Yah! You're making her in shocked!" you said to him. "Sorry." he said with an apologetic expression and he begins to comfort Eunha. "Anyway, I don't look like Pororo." he said, looking at you. You puffed you cheeks, trying hard not to laugh. He gives you a warn look and you gives him a peace sign.

It's a Pororo marathon and Eunha's drifting off to sleep already. You smile looking at her cute face and Kyungsoo is also smiling. It's a warm night with them and you feel secure with them. That's why not long after Eunha fell asleep, you fell asleep aswell, leaving Kyungsoo alone. Kyungsoo's looking at your sleeping face and Eunha's sleeping face and smiled. 'They are indeed the same. They both look really cute when they sleep.' He goes to his room and carry the blanket from his room. He wraps you with blanket. Not long after that, he started to fell asleep too. So the three of you were falling asleep in the couch with Pororo playing in the TV.

Kyungsoo waking up with blanket wrapped around him. He looks confused and started to look beside him where Eunha's still there. But...where is Eunji? "Oh. Oppa, you woke up already?" you said as you put some strawberry jam on your bread. Kyungsoo looks more confused and says "Did you just call me, Oppa?" '.....Right....why did I call him 'Oppa'? What's wrong with me?!?!' you thought. "Hm...I guess." you said, mumbling. "Are you gonna call me Oppa from now on or what?" "I guess." "Okay then." he said as he starts to get up. He's still confused why the blanket could be wrapped around him, not you? So here's what happened last night,

You woke up just in time in the middle of the night since Eunha was already awake, in a verge of crying. You were actually really confused because suddenly you were wrapped in a blanket and so did Eunha. You hold her up, giving her a bottle of milk and swing her around. You hum a song for her so she could go back to sleep again. After a couple of minutes, she's asleep again. You lay her down and look up to see a figure next to Eunha sleeping peacefully. You smiled only by looking at his cute sleeping face and you observed him for quite a while. You took a blanket that was wrapped around you and you wrapped it around him. You got back to your place in the couch and started to fell asleep again.

"Oh, Oppa, so, today you're going to teach me cooking right?" you asked him. He stopped doing his activity for a while, making you confused. "What are you doing just now, oppa?" you said again. "It feels...weird hearing you call me oppa." he said honestly. He blushed a bit and is really cute. "Why? You don't like it?" you asked him. "NO! I like it- I mean, I don't really care about nicknames, you know right?" he said nervously. You laughed at him and he's giving you an eye. 

Is something happened? Why would you start to call him oppa anyway?