Introduction

Babysitter

Your parents already left this morning so you were left with Eunha. Eunha and you are really close actually. You played a lot with her. It's just...you're so not mommy-like so you're just like friends with her. 

Your mom said that the baby sitter will come in the afternoon. It's afternoon already and you just fed Eunha with the food that your mom made this morning just because you can't cook or make food. Let's list the thing you can cook: noodles, water, french fries, and nuggets. You are so starving at this moment and you begin to delivery food. McDonalds, such an easy choice. But you can't have McDonalds on lunch for the entire summer, right? 

You were waiting for both McDonalds and baby sitter when suddenly the doorbell rings. You open the door and look up for a guy in front of you. 'Oh, this must be McDonalds! But, why are this man not wearing the uniform? And where's my order anyway? So weird..' you thought, but you ask anyway "Are you a man from McDonalds?" "Well, um, no.." he said to you.

Your face blushed in embarrasment and you ask him again, "So, how can I help you?" you said, thinking maybe he is a postman or something. "I was told to be baby sitting here." he said confusedly. 'He what? Babysitting?!? Here?! Is this the one that mom hires? No, it's not right.' "Are you Eun...ji? If I'm not mistaken." he said again. 'Oh God no. Is he the one who's going to baby sitted my little sister? A guy? Seriously, mom?!' You suddenly woken up from your thoughts. Trying to be calm, you said to him, "Well, yes. I'm Eunji. And you?" 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. Just call me Kyungsoo or D.O. whatever you like." he said to you. You still think about how mom could do this to you when he asks to you, "May I come in? Since I got a pretty much stuffs here." he points his luggage. "Oh, right! Come in." you said as you open the door wider, letting him to come. "So, where is my room?" he asked you. 'Right...he's going to spend the entire summer with you....and your sister...in your house.' "It's...right there." you pointed the guest room. "Oh, okay." he said as he pulls his luggage to the room. "So, I'm going to unpack my things and then we can start to talk about some stuffs, okay?" he said as he pops his head out of his room. "....Right."

Not long after that, the delivery finally come and you ate really fast, because you were starving. You sit in a couch on the living room, Eunha is sleeping in her room and you can see Kyungsoo is coming to the living room. 'This is really awkward, I'm so gonna blame mom about this.' you thought. "So...I can't see a baby here?" he said to you, starting the conversation. "Oh, she's sleeping upstairs." "Oh, okay." And an awkward silence for a couple of second. "So, you're a guy.." you said with a poker face.

"Yes. Since I was born. Why? You're not expecting this?" he said. "Well, you know, I thought this babysitter that my mom hired is a girl, an ahjummah, probably. But here we have you, a guy, and you look like you're almost the same age as me.." you said. He chuckled and says "Yeah, actually, everytime I babysit in houses to houses, they would expect same thing as you. So I'm used to that, don't worry." he smiled and continues "Anyway, how old are you?"

"Me? Oh I'm 17 years old this year..and you?" you said. "I'm 19 this year." he gives you a smile again and continues "I guess we're not on the same age, huh?" "Oh, should I call you oppa, then?" you said to him, since he's like talking about this age difference. Okay, you admit that you're the one who talked about this first but talking about the age difference is actually making you uncomfortable.

"Well, since you insist." he shrugged and smirked, as if he is really cool. "No, I was just kidding. You can call me whatever you want. I don't really give a damn about nicknames." he said again. "Anyway, your mom said that you can't cook and too lazy to clean the house?" You rolled your eyes 'Mom!!! Why did you have to tell this?!' "Well, yes a bit. I can't cook except well an easy one. And I will clean the house if I'm not lazy..." you said, trying to argue. He laughed and says "It's okay. I will cook for you and clean the house, but," "But?" you questioned. "Will you help me with cleaning the house? Since your house is pretty big." he said. 

"Uhh, okay, then." you said. To be honest, you feel really sorry for him because he had to babysit. Well, he's a guy! And babysitting, cleaning the house, and cooking is supposed to be girls' job. "I can give you a tutor for cooking also if you want to. What do you think?" he said. "Well," Before you could answer, you heard a cry sound upstairs. It's Eunha. 

Whoops. This is just about to start!

 


A/N : hi guys it's me again, taobaragi. hehe~ please don't forget to comment and subscribe to story if you'd like to. ^~^