Chapter 5: I Think I'm in the Mood

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

Chapter 7: I Think I'm in the Mood

 

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

Jiyong: What time is it?

CL: Do I look like a living clock to you???

JIyong: It’s late.

CL: Obviously Jiyong, you have issues with the time.

Jiyong: I do. And I told you not to go home at this kind of hour! Look, it’s 2 am!

CL: What are you?! My mother?!

Jiyong: CL, you know I’m worried about you.

CL: And you know I don’t care. Jiyong, I’m not in the mood to get in a fight. I’m tired!

 

She went upstairs and into her room. As usual, she’s been doing late activities in the streets together with her recruits. Hm, how can they even gather without the storage place? I didn’t let her yet so I guess she hasn’t accessed to it yet.

 

I switched off the lights downstairs and went to my room, deciding to doze off since I can finally get my head to sleeping with CL coming home safely.

 

--------------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

DongWook: YA. Wake up.

I tried opening my eyes as my brother keeps on spanking me on the shoulders, waking the creep out of me. I shooed away his hand from me and irritatingly stood up.

 

TOP: WHAT?!

DongWook: Where’d you get that car?

TOP: What? Oh…from CL.

DongWook: Don’t tell me you’ve robbed that thing!

TOP: YA! CL won it over a street racer. It’s all clean, you freak.

DongWook: Yaaaa, where are the keys then?

TOP: Mine

DongWook: Let me get it.

TOP: MWO?! Aniyo. CL might need it.

DongWook: Aigoo. I’ll just need it for our date. I’ll surprise HanByul with it.

TOP: I said no! Go get yourself a car!

 

I walked away and went out since I can’t have a decent sleep in our house with my brother digging up on me. I drove all the way to school and parked on the sideway. I closed my eyes and I continued my sleep in the car.

 

Just then, there came knocking sounds from the window. And I saw Seunghyun right outside.

 

Great timing.

 

I clicked down the window and he started waving at me like crazy.

 

TOP: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Seunghyun: Kyaaaa, this car is really nice! CL Sajangnim really rocked last night! HongJun’s face was priceless!

 

As I remembered last night’s event, I can’t help but to keep thinking about how CL kissed HongJun suddenly and real hard. I mean…I’ve never seen her kissing anyone before. And…I didn’t hear anything from her that she has kissed like…since I don’t know. But still, she has done it very smoothly like it’s not her first time, like it’s nothing for her. Girls usually treasure their first kisses…if ever it’s her first kiss. Jeez.

 

TOP: CL is not just an ordinary girl.

Seunghyun: I know, hyung! She’s really a worthy queen!  AIGOO.

TOP: off.

Seunghyun: Mwo? Waeyo?

TOP: Stop complimenting her. She doesn’t like flattery.

 

I looked away with irritation with this little guy and was quite surprised that he didn’t answer back. I looked back at him and saw that he’s scrunching his eyebrows like he can’t think anything out of me.

 

TOP: YA!

Seunghyun: Eo. Sorry, hyung. I just….oh. Nothing.

TOP: Get lost. You still have class.

Seunghyun: And you don’t???

TOP: I’ll attend when I’m not sleepy anymore. Now, go.

 

---------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

I woke up early at around 6 am. , I know. The thing is, I’m really having nightmares with that disgusting peck on the lips from that Hong Jun. I’ve brushed my teeth like 3 times before I slept last night and I even used mouth wash. Well, to tell you guys honestly it was actually “my first kiss”. BUT, that doesn’t bug me that much as much as those flirty girls do when they experience one. I really hate it when girls in school go like, “OH MY GOD, MY BOYFRIEND AND I JUST SHARED OUR FIRST KISS! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!” Trust me , as much as I want to believe your overrated stories, I want to give you a punch on the face first. Damn flirts.

 

I went downstairs to check on who was up and saw Jiyong’s maids and butlers were actually on their uniforms already and they started doing their daily routine. Jeez, if I were them I would wake up late since there’s no one around here but me and their master Jiyong. But living in a mansion like this, it still does require a lot of general cleaning, so I can’t blame them that much.

 

Maid1: CL-ssi, do you like to eat breakfast now?

CL: Aniyo. I’m fine.

Maid2: We can make you some egg rolls and…

CL: I said I’m fine. Thanks.

 

My rudeness is something they understand so they just ignore me. But since I’ve been living here all my life, I’ve tried to be at least nice to them when I wanted to and when I’m in the mood. I know, it’s so not like the y CL, but I know how to at least pay my debts to those who accept me here and they’re one of them.

 

 I just went back to my room and took a shower, to get ready to go to school AGAIN.

 

As I have finished preparing, I saw Jiyong in the parking lot in front, pointing to my newly pimped car. I immediately ran towards him and clear things out to his narrow mind.

 

CL: YA, YA, YA!

Jiyong: Eo, CL? You awake already?

CL: Duh? YA, that’s mine!

Jiyong: YOURS???

CL: What I said.

Jiyong: How???

CL: I won it.

Jiyong: You won it???

CL: Ya, are you going to reply exact things that I say?

Jiyong: I mean…how? Is it a raffle or something?

 

I laughed hard; he’s really damn funny when he’s acting dumb.

 

CL: RAFFLE??? C’mon. I don’t join such lame things.

Jiyong: So HOW? Don’t tell me…you’ve done an illegal thing! Oh you naughty…

CL: It’s all clean. No worries, I’m not gonna make you pay for my jailing again. Nuh-uh.

Jiyong: Still…I’m curious.

CL: You wanna ride?

Jiyong: There?

CL: YA. This is not just any car, it’s a race car! So get your lazy in here and let’s go.

Jiyong: Araseo, araseo!

 

---------------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Jiyong: Ya, just tell me. How’d you get this thing? I’ll say, it’s pretty impressive.

CL: *smirks* I won over racing, street car racing.

Jiyong: Do you even know how to race???

CL: So how’d you think I won? Think deeper dumb-head.

Jiyong: Aigoo. I know you, you played tricks right???

CL: *laughs* Am I that predictable for you?

Jiyong: 10 years, CL.

CL: Fine. I’ve kissed him.

Jiyong: I knew it! WAIT. WHAT????

CL: I’ve tricked him by kissing him. He was shock as well as the crowd so I took the chance in going to the finish line first. Smart, huh?

Jiyong: Are you insane?!!! Y-y-you kissed a guy?! What if he gets back on you?! What if something happens to you???

CL: YA. Don’t be exaggerated. We made a deal, and that freak has got nothing to do with me anymore. So it’s cool.

Jiyong: Still. You can’t be sure; he can get back to you anytime! Besides, y-you’re too young to kiss someone! I’m older than you, but I haven’t even kissed someone! You should’ve come up with another plan.

CL: *chuckles* SO, you wanted to get a kiss too???

Jiyong: Y-y-you mean from you???  *blushes*

CL: *looks at me like I’m insane* OFF JIYONG! You’re so gay! *laughs* That’s too funny, alright.

 

Then she kept on laughing like she can’t breathe anymore. I love hearing her chuckles especially on mornings, it actually brightens my day. Well, never mind me being embarrassed over her…I just wanted to see her smile shining down on me. *sigh*

 

CL: We’re here.

Jiyong: Oh, right. Uhm…will you attend Professor Sean’s class?

CL: Hmm, I think I’m in the mood. I’ll go there later.

Jiyong: Okay. Uhm…thanks for the ride.

CL: er. *laughs*

 

I smiled as she went away, with her grin all over her face. I just wished she kept on wearing that so that people could see how she can be angelic despite her reputation and appearance. They just have to see clearly, that’s all.

 

As I was going to our classroom, I accidentally bumped into someone and I got my books fallen on the floor.

 

Jiyong: Omo. Chesonghamnida!

Bom: Jiyong???

 

I fixed my eyeglasses and saw the girl clearly, it was Park Bom. My…childhood friend.

 

Jiyong: Eo. Bom-ah?

Bom: Ne! It’s nice seeing you here!

Jiyong: Why are you here???

Bom: I transferred here. My dad said I should go here…and since you’re here too. *smiles shyly*

Jiyong: *scratches head* Is that so?…uhm, what’s your first class?

Bom: Hm…English. Room…205?

Jiyong: Omo. That’s my class too! Kaja?

 

-----------