Chapter 20: Space, please?

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 20: SPACE, PLEASE?
 
 
(TOP P.O.V)
 
TOP: Erm..uhm, Sorry?
 
I was too stunned to speak of anything. When I entered the room, I saw CL hugging Jiyong like it isn’t a big deal to her. The thing is…I’ve never seen her hug anyone before and I’ve never imagine just once in my life that she actually knows how to. Seriously, this is the first time I saw her doing something…intimate? Well, if they were kids I guess I could accept that, but being teens and all??? It’s a bit…AB-NORMAL. I mean, in her case.
 
CL: *pretends that nothing happened* Uhm…kaja!
Jiyong: Eo…you’re leaving too soon?
TOP: But..I just got here.
 
CL made her way towards me and pinched my arms. Ow.
 
CL: We have class, remember??? *making me agree with her*
TOP: Uhm…yeah. Yes, we have.
CL: *looks at Jiyong* Well, uhm since you can’t go to school with dextrose in your arm…you stay here for a while. Araseo??
Jiyong: But I’m fine…
CL: Fine??? 
 
She walked towards him and slapped hard his right leg which made Jiyong ached in pain.
 
Jiyong: OW! What’s that for???
CL: See? You’re not fine! 
Jiyong: Jeez! It’s because you slapped me!
CL: Aniyo. Weak people hurt more. You’re sick and you’re weak. SO REST.
 
She looked at me again.
 
CL: Giant, KAJA!
 
She went straight out of the room and I followed her out. 
 
TOP: Ya, you said you’ll skip classes if ever he’s not out here yet.
CL: *looks at me with her dead cold stare* 
TOP: Fine. Forget it.
 
She walked again forwards, away from me but I grabbed my chances this time. I chased her and grabbed her by the wrist, making her face me.
 
TOP: Ya. Are you really that worried to him??
CL: Mwo?
TOP: That you have to hug him? You don’t usually do that, you know.
CL: *looks away* Erm. That’s nothing. Pssh.
TOP: Well…can I get one too? *regretting as soon as I said it*
 
She looked at me as if I’ve gone mad. Then she punched me on the head real hard and then slapped me on my shoulders.
 
CL: ARE YOU TEASING ME RIGHT NOW, HUH??
TOP: OW! ANIYO! 
CL: AISH! Jinjja! Better watch your words, araseo?? *gestures to slap me again*
 
Then she heavily walked away with annoyance all over her face. 
And guess what?
 
I still smiled after that. 
 
------------
 
(CL P.O.V)
 
Why did I even bother to hug him in the first place??? It’s not like I’ve been affected that much right? But…thinking about it, I cried many times because of that nerd. Well, I’ve got to pay respect right? He saved my life. Remembering about the hug, I think I’ve repaid good. No one gets hugs from me, not even a 7-yr. old child can make me do it. So Jiyong should be honoured. I hugged him…accidentally and that takes for a queen like me, to accomplish such out-of-the-world things. 
 
Totally trying to forget about what I did to him, I walked continuously without looking down. Just then I tripped off to this stone and I was almost down when big pair of arms caught me.
 
TOP: YA! Be careful!
 
I removed his sausage fingers away from me annoyingly but he didn’t complain. I stood up and straightened my clothes.
 
CL: I’m fine.
TOP: Are you sure? You don’t look fine.
CL: I said I am. Now, off.
 
I walked as fast as I can just trying to get away from Giant. I’m not just in the mood to notice his every move behind me, like I’m so pissed off with him following me around.
 
Fickle, you might say. Yes, I am. I’m just a rebel, but STILL I am a girl. Punks.
 
--------
 
(TOP P.O.V)
 
I can say she’s pissed with what I asked her earlier. I knew I shouldn’t have said that! Ugh. Smart, Seunghyun. Damn. When she obviously wanted to stay away, I just let her go and I went the other way around, going towards home.
 
When I came in, I saw that my brother is not around. But her girlfriend is, I wonder why she’s here without that punk DongWook.
 
I just ignored her and as I was going to my room, she spoke…
 
Hanbyul: Seunghyun-ah.
 
I looked at her, expressionless.
 
Hanbyul: Can we talk?
TOP: Sorry, not in the mood. *tries to walk away*
Hanbyul: YA.
 
I looked at her again and this time, I knew she was some kind of serious. Odd, though.
 
TOP: What do you want from me?
Hanbyul: Get down here, we’ll talk.
 
Okay. So she was like CL. The real thing is I never really had the chance to know her, all I know is she’s my brother’s girlfriend and she’s deeply blinded over him. End of story. But I never knew she was this persistent and uhm…dead serious.
 
I tried peeking at her as I sense she’s just staring at me like she can’t paint my face the way she wants it.
 
TOP: QUIT doing that.
Hanbyul: Oh. Sorry, I was rude. 
TOP: If you’re going to ask about my brother then forget about it. I don’t know where he is.
Hanbyul: I’m not here for him. I knew he’s in somewhere else, trying to find a decent job.
TOP: A what???
Hanbyul: I convinced him to get a job, even if it’s a part-time. 
TOP: And he agreed???
Hanbyul: Well, yeah…In a hard way. *smiles*
 
She had a warm smile, like she’s giving me a motherly-like feel. But before I could absorb her spell, I shook it out of my system.
 
TOP: Well it’s time he’s got to do something useful.
Hanbyul: *looks me straight in the eyes* Seunghyun-ah…There’s something I need to tell you.
TOP: Spill it out Hanbyul, I hate suspense stories.
 
She looked down, looking hurt by what I did.
 
Hanbyul: I’m getting married.
TOP: Jeez. Go ahead, I’ll be happy to see you guys fly off…
Hanbyul: And it’s not with Dongwook.
 
Wait a minute. This isn’t what I was expecting…WHAT?!
 
TOP: What…what do you mean? Are you in love with somebody else??
Hanbyul: NO! Totally not. It’s my father…he’s planning to marry me to someone…else.
TOP: But…but how about Dongwook?? 
 
Look guys, as much as I wanted that out of my life…he’s still my brother. And I’ve seen their love grow through the years and the obsession my brother gave to Hanbyul. HE DOES LOVE HER more than he needs to love me. 
 
Hanbyul: That…that’s why I’m here. I…I don’t know what to do. I think I’m going crazy.
TOP: Wait a sec. Are you…are you asking some advice from…me???
Hanbyul: Well…more like comfort actually, but since you suggested it… I changed my mind.
TOP: Jeez…thanks. Look there Hanbyul, I have no idea on how I will crash your marriage if that’s what you’re thinking.
Hanbyul: Are you insane? My father’s going to kill you!
TOP: Thanks but I have many death threats already, I don’t need one anymore.
Hanbyul: Seunghyun-ah. My father doesn’t like Dongwook for me…He said he’s pointless, irresponsible and jobless! He can’t possibly give me the life my family gave me…right?
TOP: So you’re giving up on that punk?
Hanbyul: I…I don’t know…
 
I stood up and walked away from her.
 
Hanbyul: Ya!
 
I looked back again, but this time I’m more annoyed than ever.
 
TOP: You know what? Split with my brother, marry that man, and never see me again. I don’t need a girl blabbing about her life when she already has it in front of her.
Hanbyul: What?
TOP: *murmurs* And they think I’m dumb…
 
I stared at her like the answer’s too obvious for her not to know and I spoke,
 
TOP: My brother has given his entire life admiring, liking, serving and giving his attention to you. He left me hanging because of you. Now, how dare you say HOW UNSTABLE YOUR FEELINGS ARE TO HIM? You’re just like one of those girls…FICKLE AND UNGRATEFUL.
 
I went up, not planning to look back at her guilty face.
 
--------------
 
 
Hello there! Here's my 20th Chapter for my 20 subbies! :DDD I love you guys!
If you feel like reacting, feel free to comment. I read every part of it. ;) :))
 
And oh, I think I'll be going to pause writing for a week. It's our exams week, 
and I need to push some effort this time. TT TT
 
So see you in a bit? <3 :D