Chapter 16: I'm Dead

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 16: I'M DEAD

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

HongJun: Do you really think I’ll let you off that EASY???

CL: I was kind of hoping that…since you’re that DUMB.

HongJun: YA. Don’t waste my patience. I’m taking this very, very, very slowly you know. *smirks*

CL: Oh really? What will you do this time? Sell your car…voluntarily?? *laughs dryly*

 

I felt his minions were going to grab me, but HongJun signalled them to stop. . I don’t know what to do next now.

 

HongJun: patience there bros. We’re going to get there.

 

While they were blabbering, I saw something sharp on the counter’s drawer. Crap. It’s a knife. MY ONLY HOPE. Planning to go near the counter, I walked calmly without making my plan obvious.

 

CL: Get…where?

HongJun: Oh…you know. YOUR OWN OLD TRICKS.

CL: My tricks? Jeez, HongJun. Have some originality.

HongJun: *laughs* You really have a good humor, CL. I like that. *follows me and walks closer to me, slowly*

 

As I got beside the counter, I leaned on it and rested for a while making sure his minions won’t see anything.

 

CL: off dude..

HongJun: *smiles evilly* Why do you keep on pushing me away? *leans closer to me* I’m your…first kiss right?

CL: What the…AND YOU BELIEVE IN FIRST KISSES? You’re too…

 

But before I finished my insult to him, he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

 

HongJun: Why don’t we…FINISH our UNFINISHED BUSINESS?

 

. I know of his plan already. He’s here for revenge, with the same concept I did to him last time. But this time…HE’S THINKING TOO DIRTY.

 

CL: GET AWAY. OR I’ll…

HongJun: You’ll what? You can’t escape now.

 

Using my last alas, I got the knife very quickly and they all backed off.

 

CL: OPEN THE ING DOOR, FREAKS.

 

Then HongJun laughed. . This isn’t my plan, WHY IS HE EVEN LAUGHING???

 

HongJun: And you really think you can get away with that?

 

Nodding his head to his minions, they all charged me and I did what I had to do. I charged them too with my knife but they all had good reflexes. I tried to stab them with my knife but they all grabbed me by my arms and they managed to get the knife out of my touch.

 

HongJun: You are good! *laughs* But not good enough.

CL: .

HongJun: And you really think you’re the “queen”. Well... I think the queen's going to have…a royal tragedy. *smiles evilly*

 

He moved closer to me, nodding to his minions to hold me more tightly. I am now sweating like crazy and I can’t manage to get their ing hands off me. I’ve tried unclasping but they held me more like they’re squeezing blood out of me.

 

CL: LET ME GO!!!

 

HongJun was in my face now, looking at me with his dirty stares. He slid his fingers through my face, which basically irritated me.

 

HongJun: I didn’t notice…that your face is flawless…

 

Being really furious, I threw a spit on his face and it landed pretty accurately on his cheeks.

 

CL: Serves you right, punk.

 

Wiping the spit out of his face, he looked at me furiously this time and spanked me on the face down to the floor. My lips shed blood.

 

HongJun: HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME FOR LIKE THREE TIMES?! YOU ARE GOING OVERBOARD CL. AND THIS TIME, YOU’RE GOING TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.

 

He charged down at me and punched me hard, making me lose my consciousness.

 

--------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

We got to the street where the mart is. The two recruits of CL led us here and we planned what we had to do.

 

Jiyong: Are you sure it’s here?

Recruit1: Very much!

TOP: We have to charge in there now!

Jiyong: YA. We need a plan.

TOP: There’s no time! I can feel she needs us right now!

Jiyong: But we can’t possibly go in there if there are a group of criminals inside!

TOP: I’m pretty sure they’re HongJun’s minions. WE HAVE TO GO, JIYONG.

 

 He was pretty serious now and his nose was flaring. Well…the thing is, I’m kind of nervous charging there without the cops backing up on us. We have to report this, but they said it’ll be dangerous for their gang. Thinking about how CL will react if I will report about this, I’m sure she’ll be hating me forever. Without any choice, I agreed to TOP’s plan.

 

We carefully went in front of the closed mart with its blinds all closed down, so we can’t see anything happening inside. I saw TOP bringing out his gun which surprised me.

 

Jiyong: YA. Take that out.

TOP: CL’s in trouble.

Jiyong: But you don’t have to…

TOP: Shut your loud mouth Jiyong. KEEP IT DOWN.

Jiyong: Oh, yeah. Right, I’m sorry.

 

Then we heard a loud shriek. OKAY. I’m pretty sure that was from CHAERIN. Crap.

 

-----------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

CL: AAHHHHH!!!!

 

When I woke up, I was tied on the chair with HongJun and his minions in front of me.

 

CL: TAKE ME OUT OF HERE YOU ES!

HongJun: You’re lucky I didn’t do anything dirty to you. I just lost my momentum. You .

CL: And you want a thank you with this??? MORON!

 

HongJun got something from his minion’s back and I heard a clicking sound. , it was from a gun.

 

HongJun: If you just had made this easy, you wouldn’t be dead meat. But I guess things change.

 

My heart started beating fast.

 

HongJun: You know why I hate you? Because you never ACT LIKE YOU WANTED TO BE LIKED. You could’ve been a cool friend but you acted like . AND YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL, many times now.

CL: Is that even my problem?

HongJun: IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO SAY SORRY, HUH??

CL: I didn’t even know “sorry” was in your vocabulary.

HongJun: *smiles* Your pride has led you to your last breath, CL. Must think twice now.

 

He put the gun beside my head, straight to my brain, and he said…

 

HongJun: Goodbye, CL.

 

I closed my eyes, anticipating the gun’s blow when the door smashed and a group of people came in. My chair stumbled down as they were in a mess, and I can’t basically do anything right now. .

 

---------------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

TOP: GET AWAY FROM HER!

 

We smashed into the mart just in time. When we crashed inside, I saw HongJun planning to shoot CL, and I’m kind of thankful nothing happened yet.

 

The recruits made their way inside and we made a riot. I’ve tried to get to CL whose now stumbled down, but HongJun punched me in the face. We fought for our lives for like minutes, answering each other’s punches and after that, I managed to bring him down. When I was about to go to CL, she was not there anymore.

 

TOP: What the…CL?

 

Just then, someone shouted…

 

“NO!”

 

I widened my eyes and my heart started beating fast. I quickly turned back and saw HongJun about to shoot CL.

 

I ran with my might towards him, to stop him from doing so but I was late…

 

*BOOM!*

 

------------