Chapter 15: I'm In Serious Trouble

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 15: I'm In Serious Trouble

 

(CL P.O.V)

I walked down the alley to find a decent mart that sells fresh milk. Yeah, fresh milk it is. No one except Jiyong knows about my obsession to milks, not even giant knows about this. I just don’t want anyone to know since I have a really bad reputation here in town and a MILK-OBSESSION is not good for my profile. It just happened that I like drinking it and I’m totally nailing every cartons of milk inside Jiyong’s fridge before, and from then on I started making it as my own version of water. Well, at times it is.

When I got to this mini-mart, I went straight to the milk section and found this small yellow carton with “Pure Milk” on it. As I can’t choose a little longer, I managed to get that and paid it to the counter.

Just then a group of boys on a black beanie entered the shop. I looked at them curiously and looked away immediately as the cashier punched my drink and gave it to me.

As I was going to go out of the mart, I was startled when someone has shot my drink bursting it to the floor and squirting some of its fluid on my shirt. , that gun shot was so close to injuring me.

Man: Stop right there, missy.

I froze nervously and looked back to the who just scared the creeps out of me. Then, he took out his black beanie, revealing his entire ty face.

It was…PARK HONGJUN. The loser.

CL: *scrunches eyebrows* WHAT THE .

 

HongJun smirked and commanded the staff of the mart to go out. And they did, oh what a bunch of losers. UGH.

 

He then stepped forwards while his minions closed the mart’s door. . I’m trapped. I gotta think fast or else I’ll be dead meat.

 

CL: STOP THERE you punk.

HongJun: Why? Haven’t you missed me?

CL: Jeez! You disgust me! I thought we had a deal.

HongJun: Yes. We did. I wasn’t crapping with your gang, right?

CL: THAT INCLUDES ME TOO, BONE-HEAD.

 

He laughed with what I said. , I look like a total moron now. I just made something that would totally blow out his mind. Yeah, being scared. .

 

He moved closer to me, grabbing my chin with his hand and holding it tightly.

 

HongJun: You scared, huh?

CL: OFF.

----------

(TOP P.O.V)

Recruit1: YA! YA! Sajangnim!

TOP: YA! What’s with the shouting??? She’s not here yet!

Recruit2: Hyung! Sajangnim!

TOP: I told you, she’s not here. She’s still…

Recruit2: She’s in trouble! We saw her in a mart with group of bandits and they locked her up!

 

Widening my eyes, I charged the two recruits grabbing their clothes up.

 

TOP: YA. DON’T FOOL AROUND. YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.

Recruit1: H-h-hyung…We’re serious!

Recruit2: Yeah! We really saw her! We have to save her!

 

Not believing every words they’re saying, Seunghyun went forwards and spoke,

 

Seunghyun: HYUNG! Calm down! If Sajangnim really is in trouble, we have to get going!

 

I dropped the two recruits and faced Seunghyun, staring at him with my furious eyes.

 

TOP: CL would never be in trouble.

Seunghyun: Hyung. Do you think these two will risk their lives just to fool around? Besides, it’s Sajangnim we’re talking about here! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!

 

. As much as I don’t want to accept this kid’s opinion, I think he’s right. Letting it go, I just gave the two punks the chance to explain themselves and they did went on.

TOP: ARE YOU SURE IT’S HER???

Recruit1: POSITIVE!

Recruit2: Hm…She’s wearing a black hoodie right?

 

Oh . Now that was my turning point. Panicking, I just then felt my phone ringing and relieved it was JIYONG.

 

--------

(Jiyong P.O.V)

Bom: You sure you’re alright going home by yourself?

Jiyong: Of course. I’m fine.

Bom: Alright then! Take care okay! Ring me up when you get home.

Jiyong: *waves to her* I will!

 

As I went out of their house, I checked once more my phone if CL left me any message yet. Well…there’s still nothing. Just in case, I called home and checked if CL’s at home.

 

Jiyong: Hyung? Is CL already home?

Psy: What? Uhm..she was. But she went off after.

Jiyong: Where?

Psy: She didn’t tell, master.

Jiyong: Oh. Uhm..okay, I’ll be going home now.

 

After that, I tried to dial CL’s phone but she wasn’t answering. I tried…5 times. Just then I remembered TOP, thinking he’s always with her. I tried to call him and fortunately after 3 tries, he answered.

 

Jiyong: TOP-ssi?

TOP: JIYONG. I NEED YOU TO MEET ME NOW.

Jiyong: What? Why?

TOP: . CL’s in trouble. Listen carefully okay?!

 

He dictated the place where we’ll meet and I ran off with my heart beating. WHAT HAPPENED NOW? Thinking about CL’s safety, I didn’t bother thinking deeply to who was she in trouble with.

 

---------