Chapter 10: I Baked Annoying People

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 10: I BAKED ANNOYING PEOPLE

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

As I opened my eyes, the sun is brightly shining now. Then I saw my brother looking down on me…

 

DongWook: Ya. Wake up. Omma’s here.

 

I stood up quickly and scanned the house for our mom…but I can’t see her.

 

TOP: WHERE?!

DongWook: Well…she left already. She said she doesn’t want to wake your fat up…

TOP: WHAT?! You just let her go?!

DongWook: Ya, why would I stop her? Get over it, Seunghyun-ah. She’s always been like that.

TOP: Ani…aniyo!

 

I went up and ran outside our house. I looked left and right, hoping that I would still see my mother’s figure outside. Then I started calling her madly.

 

TOP: OMMA! OMMA!

DongWook: YA! Stop it. It’s not like she’s going to come back for you.

 

Furious by what he said, I rushed towards him and grabbed him by his shirt. He must be my older brother but I still look bigger and tougher than him.

 

TOP: SHUT UP! YOU SELFISH !

DongWook: YA! GET AWAY FROM ME!

TOP: HOW CAN YOU LET HER GO?! YOU KNEW I WAS WAITING FOR HER!

 

Tears started forming in and I grabbed him weakly now. He took advantage and pushed me away from him.

 

Dongwook: WAKE UP, SEUNGHYUN! She’s not gonna come back! Not for me, not for you!

 

I cried.

 

TOP: Shut up.

DongWook: She left us, remember?! SHE DIDN’T CARE! All she does now is to give us some food and allowance. That’s it!

TOP: Shut up…

DongWook: SHE NEVER LOVED US, SEUNGHYUN. FACE IT!

TOP: I said SHUT UP!

 

I punched him hard in his face and dragged him down. I never stopped punching until I made his face bleed and not until someone grabbed me from the back and pulled me away.

 

HanByul: YA! Stop it!

DongWook: Let me get that pig! ARGH!!! *tries to charge*

HanByuL: YA! YA! *gets hold of DongWook* DongWook-ah!

DongWook: YOU ! You’ll pay for what you’ve done to my face!

 

I wiped my sweat away and looked at them, with anger bursting from my heart.

 

TOP: *smirks* Deserves you.

DongWook: You’re pathetic. You’re fighting with your only brother because of her???

TOP: You’ve never been my brother. off.

HanByul: YA. Seunghyun-ah, fix yourself. Ka.

TOP: *smirks* don’t act like you care, Hanbyul. You disgust me.

Hanbyul: I’m not acting. To tell you honestly, I pity you Seunghyun. I wanted to help you, but you won’t let me. I guess it’s your loss.

DongWook: Hanbyul-ah. Kaja. He’s not worth anything right now.

TOP: Talk to yourself, DongWook. All you care is nothing but your girlfriend. You pretend to be good when she’s around but you’re not. You’re a DAMN .

 

DongWook walked towards me and faced me with his pissed face.

 

DongWook: Do you know why NO ONE CARES FOR YOU?

 

I glared at him.

 

DongWook: Look at yourself, Seunghyun. You look worst and you act like . NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU.

HanByul: DongWook, let’s go. I’ll treat those wounds, kaja.

 

They both walked in and left me outside, leaving me feeling like and hating myself even more.

 

------------

 

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

CL: Ow….

 

My head hurts. When I woke up, I saw like 3 pairs of maids around my bed, waiting for me to fully wake my senses up.

 

Maid1: CL Agassi???

Maid2: Gwenchanayo?

 

I pressed my right temple real hard and it still aches. I tried sit up straight and looked at the maids all staring at me. Jeez, what happened last night???

 

CL: Why are you all here???

Maid1: Uhm…Master Jiyong told us to take care of you until you wake up…and to make sure you’re fine.

CL: I AM FINE. But…What happened???

Maid2: You were drunk last night, brought by your friend.

 

Ohhhh, now I remember. Right, I drank soju last night with Giant. Jeez, remind me to never ever drink again. I get hangovers real quick and hard.

 

CL: Go.

Maid1: Mwo?

CL: I said you can go now. I don’t need you here.

Maid2: Uhm, are you sure Agassi?? Do you want us to prepare you a hot bath?

CL: Look, ladies. I’m not YOUR MASTER JIYONG. I can handle myself pretty well. Araseo?

Maid: 1: We understand. We’ll go now.

 

Then they all left, closing my door. Aish, Jiyong really gets overreacting at times. I just had hangovers, not cancer. Now, why did I drink last night?...

 

….Oh.

 

Right. Those es made fun of me in class. Huh, I’ll show them how to be more respectful to the queen. I stood up quickly and showered, ready for my revenge to those who think they can get away with me.

 

It’s showtime. *smirks*

 

------------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Our first class to Professor Sean just ended and he gave us the results of our exam. I got a perfect score while CL was placed second with only two mistakes, which actually shocked everyone else. For everybody’s information, CL IS A SMART GIRL. I’ve realized that when we were kids. She used to pick up things very easily and she doesn’t have any difficulties in understanding and memorizing. She has a sharp memory. Even though she doesn’t study, she still manages to ace the exams. Somehow, I feel jealous to her, passing everything even without effort.

 

Bom: Is CL not going to attend classes today?

Jiyong: I don’t think she can…uhm, she’s kind of sick.

 

After our class and we are still waiting for the next teacher, I was reading a book that I checked out in the library. Well, I’ve also been entertaining Bom’s questions while I read. I guess she doesn’t mind that…she was always the understanding one. You see, I’ve just visited the library before our first class and found this “Understanding Self-Improvement” book. When I actually scanned it, I saw there was this topic about how to make people like you…sort of thing. Thinking of CL, I checked out the book and sincerely eager to know more about being a pleaser.

 

Bom: Self-improvement???

Jiyong: What?

Bom: That book…*points at my book*

Jiyong: Oh…*smiles shyly* Yeah.

Bom: *pouts* For what???

Jiyong: *looks down at the book again* Well…uhm. I think…I need this somehow. Academically, I meant…don’t misunderstand. *blushes*

 

Then Bom pinched me on the cheeks. Ow.

 

Bom: You’re such a cutie! *smiles*

 

I just smiled back in response and went back to reading again. Then I started reading…

 

You can’t please everyone. That is a factual nightmare for those who are conscious enough of how they appeal to others.”

 

Bom: Uhm..Jiyong? I don’t think she’s sick.

Jiyong: What?

 

When I looked at where she was looking, I saw CL leaning on the door, chewing a bubble gum.

 

CL: Out. *startling everyone with her loud voice*

 

Yoona, who is our class president and the president of the glee club, stood up and faced CL.

 

Yoona: What?

CL: You heard me, OUT.

Yoona: We still have class, CL. We can’t go out.

CL: Are you that dumb, Yoona? Ms. Song is waiting for us in the school grounds.

Yoona: Eh? Why?

CL: We’ll be having our activity there, duh?

Yoona: But she didn’t tell…

CL: OOPS, WE’LL BE ALL LATE IN OUR CLASS….*with a teasing tone*

Yoona: Omo! You heard her, kaja everyone!

Looking at CL, I have a bad feeling about this. She never cares to tell everyone where our class would be conducted…even though she knows. Still unstable, I got up anyway and followed everyone down to the grounds.

 

When we got there, we were all scanning for Ms. Song but we can’t see her.

 

Yoona: Where’s Miss Song? Isn’t she supposed to here already?

 

When I focused my eyes on our room, as seen all the way down here, I saw a lady walking back and forth who was like looking for a lost child. When I focused more with my lenses, I could tell she was…

 

….Ms. Song.

 

Jiyong: Wait up, Yoona! She’s not…

 

But I was too late. CL together with her recruits appeared on the stage and started throwing bags of flour to our class. Then they all threw eggs at us and started laughing.

 

CL: THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR LAUGHING AT ME, YOU GULLIBLE PEOPLE! *laughs evilly*

Yoona: Arghhh! CL!!!!

 

--------