Chapter 5: The Queen is Here, es

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 5: The Queen is Here, es.

 

Professor Sean: How was she back then?

 

I smiled before answering. I remembered Chaerin’s bright smile whenever I play with her back then, it just makes my heart flutter like never before.

 

Jiyong: She was…happy.

P. Sean: I see…I learned that she lives with you, is that true?

Jiyong: Yeah, basically. I’ve seen her all alone when we were at least, 7 years old? I offered her a home, and she accepted it.

P. Sean: Alone? Doesn’t she have any family?

Jiyong: Well…she said her family is just a mere memory now. What troubles her most is that…she said, her mother got her sister away from her. And she wanted her sister back…

P. Sean: Does she have any idea to where will she find her?

Jiyong: Uhm, no…she said she can’t remember.

P. Sean: So she was abandoned at early childhood…

Jiyong: Yeah…that’s why I pity her. Others misunderstand her; they don’t know anything about how she lived back then.

P. Sean: That maybe is the reason why she’s rebelling…

Jiyong: Well…she wants to show off that she’s tough. That she can surpass anything even with people’s judging eyes.

P. Sean: I see…you understand her that much, eh?

Jiyong: Well…I’ve known her since like forever, I should know.

P. Sean: *smiles* Thank you for your time, Mr. Kwon. I’ll see you in my class. You may go.

 

I bowed down to professor, closing his door gently as I can. I felt uneasy revealing CL’s secrets to him…but I think he’s worried as I am to her. So it’s kind of safe, I guess?

 

When I went out, CL put her hands around my neck tightly that makes me choke like crazy. She dragged me to the corner and leaned my head on the wall.

 

CL: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM, HUH?

Jiyong: *coughs* Y—a-a-a. *mouths “get off”*

 

She unclasped her hands from my neck and I got to breathe normally again.

 

CL: So??

Jiyong: Are you spying on me?

CL: You , do you think I don’t know what you’re spilling out there?!

Jiyong: He just wanted to talk, that’s all. Now, excuse…

CL: *pushes me back* I’m not finished yet! ARE YOU TRYING TO BETRAY ME, HUH?

Jiyong: What?! Why would I???

CL: I dunno. Maybe you wanted better grades, er.

Jiyong: You got this all wrong, CL.

CL: Oh yeah? You want a piece of me???

 

As she was about to spank me, I closed my eyes. When seconds passed, I didn’t feel anything wrong with my face. I peeked through and saw her smirking at me.

 

CL: Well. If you play tough now, I guess I just have to let you.

Jiyong: What???

CL: *laughs* Jiyong-ah, being hard-headed isn’t bad sometimes. You challenge me now, and I like it. *punches me lightly on my shoulder* Improve your toughness, you nerd. Maybe you can join my gang then.

 

As she walks away, I’ve realized I kind of felt reddening when she complimented me. CL? Compliments a complete opposite of her? And smiles??? Well, it’s so not like her…but I appreciated it. I once promised I would never join her gang…but...

 

….what if it’s the only way to make her smile at me? Will I break my promise?

 

-----------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

I went straight to our new hide-out and checked it out inside. When I opened the main door, it was dark. , I can’t see anything. To tell you, I have night-blindness. I know. I got my mini flashlight from my pocket and searched for the switch. When I saw it on the side, I switched on the lights and it revealed the dusty old storage house full of big steel drums or containers.

 

The inside actually reeked. Perfect, I thought. Just my style. Neat freaks , like Jiyong. He’s a complete Obsessive-Compulsive and I hate him more for that. Back then, I used to go to his room and mess everything just after he was done in his general cleaning. Furious by what I did, he never let me go inside of his room even now.

 

I walked around and found a chair and I sat on it. Heck yeah, the queen’s sitting down es. Wait up. I remembered I bought a paint spray for a little cool design for our new pad. I carelessly sprayed it on the wall behind me and started writing,

 

“THE QUEEN IS HERE, ES.”

 

Yeah, that’s just right. I looked at it and knew it was a masterpiece. As I put on my smug face, I felt an urge of calling Giant. This ing guy makes me wait for like minutes. I DON’T LIKE WAITING for NOBODIES.

I dialled his number and he answered,

 

CL: YA, WHERE ARE YOU?!

TOP: It’s just 30 minutes before the time you said!

CL: , you dare to answer? You need to be here. And call all recruits now. I wanted to start the party early. *smirks*

TOP: What are we doing this time, anyway?

CL: We’ll have guests.

TOP: We do?

CL: Do I need to repeat it again?

TOP: Aniyo! Uhm, I’ll go there.

 

He hung up and I smiled contently at myself.

 

CL: As long as I’ve got the power, everything’s working out fine.

 

------------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

I changed my clothes to more comfortable ones and I was ready to go out. When I went down, I saw my lazy brother sleeping again. Maybe he had his date last night with his “girlfriend”. Such a er.

 

DongWook: YA.

TOP: I thought you’re sleeping??

DongWook: If you’re not that dumb, I’m not.

 

I rolled my eyes and just ignored him. Is it really necessary to insult me just before I leave? Jeez. Talk about having a supportive brother.

 

DongWook: YA. Where are you going?

TOP: It’s none of your business.

DongWook: *stands up* EVERYTHING in this house is my business.

 

I smirked at him and went straight outside our house.

 

TOP: Sorry brother, I’m OUTSIDE your house. So, off.

 

I walked away and I felt he was annoyed but what I did. Ha, he deserves it. He’s nothing but a selfish pig living nicely just for her girlfriend.

 

DongWook: YA! DON’T YOU EVER EAT ANYTHING HERE AGAIN! YOU RUDE PIG!

 

Ignoring him, I’m just glad I’m getting away from this old creep. I may be a pig, but at least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not. Stupid DongWook.

 

I called Seunghyun and asked him to contact all recruits at once and bring them to the new hide-out at this instance. Hanging up, I remembered what CL told me earlier.

 

“We have guests”

 

...I just hope they’re not going to be what I’m thinking right now. I really hope not.

 

------------