Chapter 26: Dang Giant's Hug

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 26: DANG GIANT'S HUG

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

I went straight home after our last class. When I was in our car on my way home, I remember my last conversation with CL. I think…I did well? I didn’t look back after I pissed her and just went off with Psy hyung, driving me home. Well, part of our plan is to not let CL go home with us for about…some time? I trusted hyung on this matter and he said he’ll be the one to decide when I can let her ride the car home. Even though it’s hard on me for it’ll just increase my worry over her, I just went on with the plan.

When I got home, I just laid my head first to get some rest and maybe take a nap. I’ve felt my back aching again but I didn’t tell anyone yet. I know they’ll panic quickly and rush me to the hospital. Seriously, these guys here are more sick-worried to me than my mom, which basically annoys me every time. But I just let them since they’re the only ones I’ve got here ever since my parents migrated in the States.

After a while, I heard someone knocking on my door. It was…a girl’s? Thinking it was CL, I hurriedly stood up, rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair. When I got to the door, I opened it and saw Bom instead.

 

Bom: JIYONG-AH!!! *hugs me quickly*

Being taken aback, I just left my eyes wide and my body frozen by her hug. Psy hyung came running up to my room and he was catching his breath as he went towards us.

Psy: Miss Bom! Omo…master! I’m sorry…she was persistent!

Bom: Jiyong…did I disturb you??? *showing her puppy eyes*

 

I wanted to tell her she did out of me being just awaken by her loud knocks, which I thought was from CL. Jeez.

 

Jiyong: Uhm…no. Why are you here anyway?

Bom: Oh…well. I tried to find you after our last class…and, I wanted to give you this!

 

She gives me a white paper? More like a cardboard-like type. I looked at her, totally confused of what she is trying to give me.

 

Bom: Go on! *flashes her smile*

 

I got it from her gently and unfolded it. I saw two tickets saying, “THE MOST GLAMOROUS PROMENADE EVER”….I tell you, Yoona and her group, as the coordinators for our prom thinks the lamest slogan. Jeez.

 

Gathering my senses back, I stared at it for a while and looked back at her again.

 

Bom: The tickets to our prom were just released this afternoon and….I’d really like to reserve those…for me and…you. *bows down a bit*

 

Wait…does this mean she’s asking me to the prom??? Oh, crap.

 

Jiyong: Uhm…are you…asking me to go with you?

 

I can now see Psy hyung gasping.

 

Bom, who was now totally reddening, nodded with my question.

 

Jiyong: I…I uhm…

Bom: The truth is…I’ve been really taking all my guts to invite you and I’m totally looking forward for you to come with me in our prom. Well…you haven’t picked anyone yet…right?

 

--------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

CL: He .

TOP: Who?

CL: Who else? KWON JIYONG.

 

After my last conversation with him, he didn’t even bother to talk to me after that. I mean, what’s the matter with him? It’s not like I’ve started the fight with Yoona. I didn’t even touch her! Don’t he dare tell me that I started it or I’ll really break his jaw this time. He should be asking me what happened like he used to. Not ignore me like I ruined his day.

 

After the class, giant and I sat on the sidewalk near Jiyong’s mansion. I don’t really think I can face him right now, I might collapse and really burst out of anger. ‘Cause he’s acting like a real jerk right now. Ever since that stupid accident he acted funny and I can’t keep thinking that he still hates me for that. UGH.

 

TOP: So, what’s the plan?

CL: What plan?

TOP: Are we going to punch his face then?

 

I hit his head, real hard.

 

CL: Jeez. He just got out of the hospital you dimwit.

TOP: So? He deserves it. *looks at the horizon*

 

I went silent for a while and thought of giant’s words. He does deserve it. No one acts towards me like that. Not even him. I used to make him afraid just by looking at him with my dead cold stare. But I think…it’s too different now. I made a huge impact on him, which got him close to death. And I’m damn responsible.

 

CL: Even though he does deserve it, it’ll just bring me more guilt instead. *looks down and sighs*

 

I sensed he looked at me confusingly and he said,

 

TOP: Wow, the great CL? Guilty? Now that’s new.

 

As I was about to spank him and he’s already in his shielding position, I stopped on my tracks and held it back instead.

 

CL: Well. I am, happy??!! You just don’t know how it feels. *looking away*

 

He put his hands down away from his face and he said,

 

TOP: Hey…I…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…

CL: Save it freak. There’s nothing to be sorry for…and I won’t accept it anyways.

TOP: Ya. I was just kidding…

CL: Yeah right. Good thing we’re on a hiatus. I can’t face my recruits with me being guilty all over my face.

TOP: Are…are you still thinking about what happened?

 

Memories start rushing back. And it pinched my heart as it all goes back on me.

 

CL: How can I ever forget? He won’t even talk to me right now.

TOP: But…I thought it’s already cool?

CL: Cool??? How can you say he’s cool with me?! He humiliated me in front of Yoona! Can you say that’s cool then???

TOP: Hey. Calm down. But I’m still in my thoughts to how can he act like that. That’s very…very unusual of him.

CL: He’s still mad. That’s it.

TOP: I’m sure he’s not.

CL: How can you tell???

TOP: Because I know him.

CL: Really??? I’m his best friend and I don’t know why he acts like a cocky jerk and here you are claiming you know him. Wow.

 

I made him stop talking and I stood up, ready to leave him rotting his there.

 

Just then, he grabbed me by the arm and I looked back at him ready to smack his face for grabbing me.

 

CL: YAAAA!!!!!!

 

-------------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Speechless to Bom’s invitation, my attention was altered to the one of my maids who’s now rushing towards us.

 

Maid: Master! Master!

Jiyong: Wae???

Maid: CL Agassi! She…she and TOP…they’re fighting outside!

Jiyong: What????

Maid: I was out when I was watering the plants in the lawn. Then I heard a voice, that’s when I saw CL Agassi and TOP! Hurry, master!

 

Totally worried about CL now, I immediately rushed down then out of our house not even thinking I would leave Bom hanging there. Expectedly, she followed me down together with Psy hyung.

 

Bom grabbed me by hand and I looked back at her.

 

Bom: Ya! Jiyong-ah! Let Psy hyung go, there might be something bad happening! You can’t go out there!

 

I let go of her hand and didn’t even explain things to her anymore, which shocked her.

 

Because if CL’s really in danger this time, again….I WILL GO NO MATTER HOW EVERYBODY STOPS ME.

 

--------------------