Chapter 14: I Hate Rude Pigs

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 14: I Hate Rude Pigs

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

After classes, I went straight home thinking Jiyong would lock me out again. So before he could execute whatever plans he have, I had to make sure he keeps his cool and not do anything ridiculous this time. When I got home, Jiyong wasn’t actually in yet. Maybe he went out with that Bom. Jeez, talk about nerdy friendship, Yuck.

 

CL: Isn’t Jiyong coming?

Maid1: Agassi, he said he’s going to make his project in Miss Bom’s house.

CL: MWO?!

Maid1: Miss Bom’s, Agassi…

 

That was weird. He never went out to anyone’s house without me along. Even if I didn’t want to come to him, he’d be asking me to go with him still. Well, IT WAS BOM. Yeah, so I think that punk went without any second thoughts. Well…on the other hand, I guess this is just a good opportunity! While he’s not around, I could gather my recruits and dismiss them for a hiatus. Yes, that’s a good idea.

 

I ran outside the mansion and went to Giant’s house. When I got there, I didn’t see him but instead I saw his lazy brother lying on their rugged couch.

 

CL: *clears throat*

 

Dongwook peeped through and sat up lazily.

 

Dongwook: What?

CL: Where’s giant?

Dongwook: Don’t know, don’t care.

CL: Hasn’t he gone home yet?

Dongwook: Well. Can you see him around??

 

OKAY. I just remembered this lazy fat punk is RUDE, especially to me.

 

CL: Don’t be rude you pig. I’m asking you nicely, so be thankful.

Dongwook: *smirks* I don’t really get why he’s into you.

CL: What?

Dongwook: *laughs* Aniyo…if you want, just wait for him there. He’ll be home any sooner now.

CL: *frowns* I don’t like waiting. Just tell him…

Dongwook: Sorry. I don’t take errands.

 

That’s it. When I was about to charge and slap him, someone stopped me by holding my wrist and applying so much force in it that I was taken aback by it.

 

CL: Ya.

TOP: He’s not worth it, CL.

Dongwook: Wow. So here’s the prince charming!

TOP: Shut up, punk.

Dongwook: Look, if you’re going out. Just go, I’m sleeping here.

 

When I looked back at Giant, it seems like he’s controlling himself not to punch his brother. If I were him, I’d totally take the bruises out of his ing face. He’s annoying as hell. But still…

 

CL: Ya, let’s go.

 

Giant looked at me, getting weakly.

 

CL: Ya, Dongwook-ah. Try getting up and working your lazy off. Maybe you’ll be more useful.

 

He didn’t answer, burying his pillow onto his face.

 

TOP: Kaja.

 

When we walked away from their house, Giant seemed to be so quiet. He looked like he isn’t in the mood to talk after his brother just did something he didn’t like. I’ve always seen them fight but this time, Giant seemed to be more controlling…and secretive. But after a while..

 

TOP: Ya, CL. I’m sorry for that; he’s always been rude to you.

CL: *smirks* As if I’m not used to that.

TOP: But still…

CL: Ya. Don’t worry about me. Worry about yourself and your life with him. Can’t you just live on your own??? Why stay with that lazy punk?

TOP: You know I can’t.

CL: Jeez. Your mother??

TOP: He’s the only reason why mother always come back…she always favoured brother more.

CL: So?

TOP: CL, you know…

CL: Fine. Just don’t tell me I didn’t warn you. You’re so much better without that rude punk.

 

Uhm…Wait. Did I just say he’s better without his brother??? Does that mean I find him…good?

 

Crap.


-----------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Jiyong: Bom-ah? What time is it?

Bom: It’s like…7 pm.

Jiyong: Oh.

 

I went to Bom’s house for the first time to actually continue my plan, ignoring CL. She might think I can be just easily picked out this time, but no. I’m actually enjoying this transformation of hers when I notice her less. It feels like…she actually appreciates me but in a very hard way.

 

Bom: Jiyong? You okay?

Jiyong: What?

Bom: You’ve been asking for the time like every 5 minutes. Wae?

Jiyong: Oh…*laughs shyly* Don’t mind me.

Bom: Look, if you’re worried about CL…I can take you home now.

Jiyong: What? No..I’m fine.

Bom: Yeah, right. You’ve been looking outside the window since you got here.

Jiyong: Ya, have you been staring at me??

Bom: *blushes* Mwo? Aniyo! I just noticed…

Jiyong: *smiles* Kidding. Well…just continue reading those notes. Then I’ll ask you questions later, araseo?

 

I pinched Bom’s cheeks and she smiled. Relieved, I just let the topic go and went back to thinking to where CL could be right now.

 

Bom: Jiyong?

Jiyong: You finished?

Bom: Oh…uhm. Well, I’m just wondering…

Jiyong: Uhuh?

Bom: Do you…well…have any feelings for CL?

 

I stared at her, shocked.

 

Jiyong: She’s my best friend.

Bom: I know…but…I mean, more than that?

 

I thought of Bom’s question. Am I…having MORE-THAN-BEST-FRIEND feeling to Chaerin? I mean…I’ve been just living with her for my entire life, I have been admiring her smile ever since she wore that years ago with her incomplete set of teeth, I’ve been protective to her whenever she does something ridiculous, and I’ve been…longing for the time when she will actually notice me…for once.

 

Bom: Ya.

Jiyong: What?

Bom: Look, forget it. I…I’m sorry for barging in…

Jiyong: I…I’m sorry Bom…

Bom: Ya, I know. *smiles dryly* I know you like her…

Jiyong: Mwo???

Bom: Well…you’re just like me. Too obvious.

Jiyong: Obvious??

Bom: *sighs* You know why she doesn’t notice you???

Jiyong: *blushes* What?

Bom: *taking off my glasses* it’s because THIS isn’t her type.

JIyong: What’s wrong with my glasses?

Bom: They’re too old-fashioned. Plus, she’s some kind of a rebel…a rebel and a nerd don’t go together. So you should start considering your looks. *winks*

Jiyong: Well…I’d be lucky if she notices me. She barely even knows I’m around sometimes.

Bom: *laughs* It’s because you let her! If I were you…I’d start changing. Before anything…goes wrong.

Jiyong: *smiles* Thanks, Bom…big time.

 

-----------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

TOP: YA! HURRY UP! CL’s going to kill me! Aish!

 

These new recruits should know how to value time. They move as slow as a ing snail. Slower, maybe. CL told me she’s just going to get something to eat so she asked me to gather all these slow recruits before she comes back.

 

Seunghyun: Ya! Hyung! Where’s sajangnim???

TOP: Just sit there.

Seunghyun: Is she onto racing again??? I really like her surprises!

TOP: I said, sit there.

Seunghyun: or…Maybe she just got us a new GANG ACTIVITY! HA! That would be cool!

TOP: IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO SIT THERE, I’LL THROW YOU THIS ING LIT CIGARETTE!

 

But before I punch him in the face, two of our recruits came rushing down the door…startling everyone inside the hide-out.

 

--------------