CHAPTER 40: Holy Crap of Dresses

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 40: Holy Crap of Dresses

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Jiyong: What happened there???

Psy: Aniyo…nothing master.

Jiyong: Why did I hear CL shouting??

Psy: Erm…she was just…shocked.

 

I stood up from my seat to take a look to what’s happening inside but Psy hyung stopped me immediately.

 

Psy: Master! You can’t go in yet. They’re not finished yet. Please.

Jiyong: There must be something happening there.

Psy: Master, I assure you. There’s nothing wrong. In my opinion, CL-agassi has never been that bright-looking all her life.

Jiyong: Bright-looking?

 

He nodded. While I was totally eager to know what she looks like, Psy hyung has convinced me to stay and wait for the time for them to actually finish what they are doing. To ease the boredom while waiting, I just decided to play games in my phone. After a few minutes, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12 noon already and my stomach is now growling. Jeez. I tell you, this transformation is taking forever. Why do I feel like her styling is way longer than mine?

 

Psy: Master? You hungry?

Jiyong: Uhm, yeah. I think so.

 

We went off for a place to eat just near the salon. We both ordered pasta and iced tea. While dining, Psy hyung opened up a topic.

 

Psy: Master, I’m just curious…What is your prize to CL-agassi?

Jiyong: Well…my fifth phase and my prize are just the same actually…

Psy: Oh…jinjja??

Jiyong: Yeah…well, I’m planning to…

 

Just then I heard someone squeaking my name.

 

Bom: JIYONG-AH!!!

 

Great. What now?

 

Jiyong: Bom…*tries to fake a smile*

Bom: Aigoo, you’re here too?

Jiyong: Well, yeah. We just grabbed some lunch…erm, you?

Bom: My driver and I just got to the mall and I planned to take-out some lunch…but since I saw you here…

 

She sat beside me and grabbed my arm.

 

Bom: I think I’ll dine in here. *grins at me*

Psy: Uhm…Master, I think I’ll have to go now.

Jiyong: What???

 

Psy hyung bowed at us and left us alone there. Aigoo, why does he have to leave me with Bom here?! I can’t actually check out CL now with her being here. I’m sure she won’t let me go now. Dang.

 

Bom ordered the same meal as I did and she ate with me as jolly as she can. Totally riding her every attempt to put up a good conversation, I just can’t seem to concentrate on her. I kept thinking on how CL is doing now and I’m stuck here with Bom, who’s pretty much enjoying with herself.

 

An hour and a half now passed and she’s still here blabbering things I can’t even absorb. Gathering my guts together, I managed to excuse myself from Bom.

 

Jiyong: Erm…Bom?

Bom: Yea?

Jiyong: I need to get going…

Bom: Aww…can’t you stay for a while? *doing her puppy dog eyes*

Jiyong: Uhm…I’m really sorry, Bom. I need to go.

 

I immediately stood up and bowed at her and grabbed the chance to run away from her. I can hear her calling out my name but I didn’t look back. I had to go check out CL now, maybe they’re dang waiting for me now. When I got to the room where CL was, I can no longer see her sitting there.

 

Jiyong: WHERE IS SHE? *I asked, while breathing hard*

Stylist: Omo…they already left. I thought you were with them…

 

.

 

I checked my phone and I saw 3 missed calls from CL. Dang. I tried calling her now but she isn’t answering. When I tried calling Psy hyung, he picked up and told me they already went to the mall I’ve arranged earlier. He said CL insisted to going there without me since I don’t pick up my phone. Crap. Without thinking, I just ran to the nearest bus station and went to that mall.

 

----------------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

CL: So…he’s coming?

Psy: Yes, Agassi.

 

He’s the worst. When I was finished with my make-up, I just saw Psy oppa there who’s totally surprised and pleased at the same time with my newly-transformed face. So okay, I’ve got this sandy brown, straight hair, with full bangs covering my whole forehead, thick eyeliner on my eyelids that made my eyes look a lot bigger, and a natural make-up which you can basically see among Yoona’s group and with Bom. Fine, I admit. I kind of liked it. I look more…interesting? More pleasing to the eyes? Yeah…but there’s someone missing.

 

….Jiyong.

 

While we were waiting for him to actually come here, I was scanning the dresses that are all laid in front of me. Psy oppa noticed me and he came towards me.

 

Psy: You like that, Agassi?

CL: Erm…no. I was just scanning out of boredom.

Psy: Well…I think those dresses look good on you.

CL: Uhm…really?

Psy: Yes, Agassi. Hmmm, why don’t you try this then?

 

He gave me this turquoise cocktail with a black color on its top. It has fine sequences that I find very pretty.

 

                                                                                          

 

It was very short in one look but he insisted to let me try it. I sighed as I got it from him and tried it on in the dressing room. When I looked myself in the mirror, I almost wanted to cover up my whole body. Jeez, this is too much for me to handle!

 

I peeked outside the dressing room and saw Psy oppa still waiting for me, but no sign of Jiyong yet.

 

Psy: So?

CL: Uhm…oppa…*whispers* this is too short!

Psy: *chuckles* Omo…uhm, can I see it then?

 

I stepped out for him to see and he made me twirl slowly.

 

Psy: Hmm, it is too short…

 

He gave me this “no” movement of his head and he handed me another dress. This time, it’s a strapless silk-satin dress with a length much longer than he gave me earlier.

 

                                                                                           

Trying it on again, I went out and showed it to Psy oppa.

 

Psy: Erm…

CL: Don’t you think this is a bit too loose?

Psy: I thought so too.

 

And he gave me a bunch of dresses to try on as the time went by. Without noticing it, the time flew for like an hour and I felt tired of zipping and ping those cocktail dresses. My fingers were also getting sore already. Giving up, I went out of the dressing room to try complaining to Psy oppa that nothing will ever fit me in this bunch of ridiculous dresses.

 

CL: YA! Let’s stop this..

Psy: Here! One last item!

 

I widened my eyes as I saw this dreadful looking dress that I always see in ballroom dances. It was a pink dress with a slit bigger than anything I saw before. It has these ruffles and a flower-like décor on its shoulder level.

 

                                                                                           

 

NOW THIS IS SOMETHING I’M SURE I WON’T WEAR. With frustration, I closed the dressing room’s door as loud as I can which basically made it clear to Psy oppa that I won’t even try out that dress he’s offering me. I’m telling you, not in once in my entire life that I will try wearing that dress. Jeez. I dressed up with my own clothes back and ready to leave this depressing place, where nothing ever fits my style. When I went out, I saw a dress being handed to me again.

 

CL: YA, OPPA! I DON’T LIKE..

 

Just then I saw Jiyong handing me a pink cocktail dress.

 

CL: What are you doing here?

Jiyong: I’m supposed to be with you, remember???

 

I tried to step out of the dressing room but Jiyong held me by my shoulder and put me into a stop.

 

Jiyong: Try this first.

CL: Aniyo. I’m done trying.

Jiyong: YA!

CL: I said I won’t!

 

He stared at me and glared at me at the same time. Dang. Why does he have to do that? Not knowing how to react, whether I’d blush or be mad to him…I just took away the dress from him and entered the dressing room again.

 

I looked at the dress and right there I knew it was not that bad. Well, except for its color…which I really hate, but all in all…everything seems so fine to me. It was simple compared to the other dresses Psy oppa handed me earlier. It has a ribbon designed on the waistline and some kind of a balloon end with a petticoat beneath it.

                                                                                           

 

When I finally tried it on, I’ve never felt so comfortable before. Its length is just an inch above my knee, not too tight and not too loose. Most especially, it has no exaggerated decors unlike that hideous ballroom dress. Yuck. With my heart beating fast, I opened the door and showed it to Jiyong and Psy oppa.

 

When they saw me, they clearly widened their eyes which made me a little bit conscious.

 

CL: Uhm…Well?

 

Psy oppa clapped his hands together and said,

 

Psy: AGASSI! THAT IS THE ONE! I TELL YOU!

CL: Erm…Jiyong?

 

He smiled at he looked at me and said,

 

Jiyong: Nothing changed.

CL: EH???

Jiyong: Beautiful, as ever.

 

He showed his eye smile again that made my heart go double speed. No, make that triple speed! Jeez. Before I could melt with his compliment and smile, I suggested taking off the dress now and change back to my comfy clothes.

 

Jiyong: Aniyo. You’ll be wearing that tonight.

CL: What??? Where?

Jiyong: You’ll see. *winks at me*

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks so much for being so good readers! :DD

About the propose thingy, I guess you misunderstood me. lol

I actually meant Jiyong was going to PROPOSE, as in propose to CL to be his girlfriend after he confesses.

I hope that clears anything right now. :))

 

<333