Chapter 25: Jiyong's Acting So y

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 25: Jiyong's Acting So y

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

After a week, Jiyong was released out of the hospital. Psy hyung and CL helped out and guided him all the way to their mansion. Well, I’ve tried extending help but CL would always reject me saying she can do it. Knowing she wouldn’t really let me help her, I just tried again just in case… but I was a failure again.

 

Well. To tell you honestly, I was not really into helping Jiyong…I just wanted to see before my eyes how CL would act or care for Jiyong when he’s weak and vulnerable. Even though it kinda pinches my heart, at least I know what they’re doing.

 

It’s Friday and I’m still at home waiting for my brother to finally get back home since he didn’t go home last night. Well, he got into a job…a part-time job actually. I don’t know what it is since he won’t tell me. He said I might always go there and ask money from him. What a jerk. Why would I even do that if I know he won’t even give a penny? Jeez. And I’m still here waiting for him like a pitiful brother. Yuck.

 

Just then, Dongwook opened the door and banged it in loudly.

 

TOP: YA!

Dongwook: Don’t speak. Not in the mood.

TOP: Ya. You know I have classes then you can’t even call or anything to when you’re coming back??? I had to wait for you, punk!

Dongwook: Don’t care. Now, go.

 

Irritated by his actions, I just rushed off outside and went straight to school. Damn, brother. HE REALLY ! UGH!

 

As I was walking without caring to who’s in my way, I bumped into someone. Real hard. And the GIRL was dropped down the ground.

 

Girl: OW!

TOP: . *I extended my hands to her*

 

The girl was in our school uniform and I just watched her as she fixed her skirt and freed it from dust.

 

TOP: Uhm…I’m sorry. I didn’t see you…

Girl: I…I’m fine.

 

As she lifted her face, my eyes widened. It’s….I mean, she’s giving me….a familiar feeling.

 

Girl: Waeyo?

TOP: What? Oh, nothing. Miyan. *bows*

 

She scratched her hair and she continued walking away from me. What’s with her that I feel familiar with? I haven’t seen her in school actually ever since I was transferred here. Maybe she’s a freshman. But still, it is already half way until graduation…I’m sure I should have seen her at least once. That’s really…odd.

 

I dropped the thought and just went on to school. Dang, I’m late again.

 

----------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

Professor Sean: Class, I have an important announcement to make!

 

The class went all ears to him as they are always psyched about Jinusean’s announcements. Jeez. Already knowing what he will announce, I just sat quietly not really thrilled about anything right now.

 

Well, Jiyong is now back in schooling now. He asked our classmates to drop off all the questions they have in mind as he has told them that he didn’t want to talk about anything anymore. He’s now sitting beside me, eager to listen to Jinusean too.

 

Professor Sean: As we all know, your prom is nearly approaching.

 

The girls, especially Yoona’s group gasped. I rolled my eyes as they exaggerate everything.

 

Professor Sean: Calm down, calm down. And you all know that proms have special student speakers, right?

 

They answered in chorus, “YES” as I can see Yoona nodding like a crazy voodoo doll.

 

Professor Sean: And I have already picked someone. *smiles*

 

Someone raised a question.

 

Classmate1: Sir! Is it a HE or a SHE???

Professor Sean: A she.

 

Yoona’s group gasped again.

 

Classmate2: Omo! Is she good in English then?

Professor Sean: Oh, definitely.

 

I can really see Yoona grinning right now.

 

Professor Sean: Well, to cut your mysteries aside…The speaker in the upcoming prom would be…

 

 

 

….. Miss Lee Chaerin.

 

Jaws dropped, more gasps. Believe me, it’s like the whole class were out of battery. The aura became very…weak.

 

Professor Sean: Please stand up, CL.

 

Sighing deeply and annoyingly, I did what he told me. I stood up, moving my chair backwards and slouched immediately.

 

Silence filled the room.

 

Professor Sean: Will you give her a round of applause, please?

 

Then they did. Very weakly I tell you. Truthfully, I don’t care. They just make me want to laugh with all their surprised and disappointed faces. Indeed, what a picture perfect.

 

CL: Can I sit now?

Professor Sean: You may. Thank you. *looking at the whole class now then smiles* Class dismissed!

 

I grabbed my bag immediately and I headed out as possible as I can. I knew there would be chit-chats about me being the speaker and I definitely would not want to hear that. I’m pretty much trying to take care of my record now and I don’t want anyone ruining it for me. So I decided to go ahead…but I guess life is really taking it all on me.

 

Yoona: Ya! CL!

 

I walked continuously like I didn’t hear her. Oh jeez, I don’t want to hear her complaints. Ugh.

 

Yoona: YAAA! *grabbed me by the shoulder and made me face her*

CL: What the f…

Yoona: DID YOU DO ANY TRICKS NOW, HUH???

CL: Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yoona: Gosh, CL! First, us. And now MR. SEAN??? WHAT DID YOU DO TO BRIBE HIM, HUH???

CL: *controlling my temper now* Yoona. I told you, I have no idea…

Yoona: LIES! I was acing all his exams! And I’m attending his every class! Why did it have to be you???

CL: Why don’t you ask him then?

Yoona: Because I know you did something dirty. *narrowing her eyes on me*

 

Annoyed, I just turned my back from her and tried to continue going off. But I guess this ty girl’s very persistent. Damn. I felt her coming towards me again, ready to do whatever she had in mind but I didn’t countered, keeping in mind that I had to cool off for my clean record.

 

Just then, I heard her cried out…”OW!”

 

I looked back and saw giant holding her hand up, stopping whatever she planned to do.

 

TOP: Stop right there, missy.

Yoona: Let go of me, you freak! Ow!

 

He held her hand tighter, making her scrunch her face.

 

TOP: Nobody messes with her, got that?

 

When I was going to tell giant to stop, Jiyong came. He let go of Yoona’s arm from Giant then he looked at us like he disgusts us.

 

Jiyong: *to Yoona* Kaja.

When Yoona ran away from us like a little kid, Jiyong tried to get away too by walking past at us. Like he didn’t see anyone of us, stunned by what he did.

 

TOP: YA! KWON JIYONG!

 

He looked back.

 

TOP: YOU, rascal! What’s your problem, huh???

Jiyong: None. I think you do, Seunghyun. Since you grab a girl’s arm, knowing she can’t really fight back.

TOP: I had reasons.

Jiyong: There is never a good reason for HURTING girls. You should know that.

 

What the??? Since when did he ever take the side of Yoona? Or to anybody except me???

 

TOP: YOU SON OF A…!

CL: Giant! Stop!

 

Then Jiyong continued walking, coolly with nothing scaring him nor bothering him.

 

Pissed and confused, I followed Jiyong…ready to smack him in the face and ask him what’s really going on with him.

 

CL: YA!

Jiyong: Eo?

CL: What the are you playing at???

Jiyong: Wae? Didn’t I give you your money already? Why follow me up to here?

CL: And do you think I came here for YOUR MONEY???!!

Jiyong: Isn’t that what you’re always asking for?

 

Guilt stabbed me. But annoyance stabbed me more.

 

CL: How can you be so…??

Jiyong: What?

CL: I thought you….

Jiyong: What?

CL: You’ve been….!

Jiyong: Look, I have no time for unfinished sentences. We can talk later, okay? I have to go and help Ms. Song right now.

 

As I watched him go, I can’t help but to curse him deep inside me. He’s acting like a cocky jerk, a very different one from what he used to be. He’s acting like….more like….

 

 

….like me.

 

----------------------

And I'm back. :) I'll fill you up with the chapters I've owed you guys. :)

I hope you like the progress! :DD

<333