Chapter 7: I Kissed A Dimwit

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

Chapter 7: I KISSED A DIMWIT

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

Sitting here while my recruits keep on coming inside with a speed like of grade one students, I feel bored with them.

 

CL: Can’t your lazy fat butts go any FASTER?!

 

Then they started walking in a fast forward mode until all my 32 recruits are now inside. Originally, I have 20 recruits when I started making this gang for about a year ago. Of course, I am the leader slash ONLY leader here and others are just my followers. Actually, I have Giant Seunghyun slash TOP as my “co-founder” together with his dumb friend, Kang Daesung who’s now skipping meetings because of his complications in schedule in his college. Despite that they aged older than me, nothing changes in this gang. I AM THE QUEEN, THE OTHERS ARE MY SLAVES. If they can’t take that, I kick them out here.

 

CL: Ya, Giant. Are there any absences?

TOP: Well…Daesung can’t really make it…

CL: What a shocker.

TOP: He’s very busy right now, he has…

CL: Blah. Blah. Blah, he should be thankful that I consider him as one of whom I trust or else, he’s been kicked out just when he started stepping foot in college.

 

I altered my attention to my recruits and stared at them with my dead cold stare.

 

CL: So, where are the ing 12 NEW recruits?

 

They raised their hands.

 

CL: Step out.

 

They all did, quite quickly.

 

CL: Well, since you all passed the tests…you’re now part of this GANG. Now, let me tell you THE RULES here. One, LOYALTY is a must. If one of you tries to betray me or my activities, just get ready to see your ing loved ones at risk. I have many connections so you fools must understand that fellowship here is quite important. Two, you guys don’t call me just CL. It’s SAJANGNIM for you all. Disrespect is one of the things I hate so I suggest you keep your ing mouths shut before I made them so. And three, YOU WILL FOLLOW EVERYTHING I SAY. Since I’m granting you all the privilege to be in the “most dangerous” gang in town, in return, you have to do what I wanted you to do. Or else…your membership is terminated. Are we clear?

 

Then they all said yes.

 

CL: Oh, and one more thing. Keep away from KWON JIYONG. He’s a hindrance to my plans. One word to him, leaves you terminated. ARASEO?

 

Then I saw Seunghyun raising his hand.

 

CL: What?

Seunghyun: Sajangnim…uhm. With all due respect, isn’t that Kwon Jiyong is your best friend?

 

I smirked and walked towards him, closely as I can.

 

CL: You have a really big mouth, don’t you?

Seunghyun: Ugh…n-n-never mind. Sajangnim….

 

Just then, a loud bang came from the back door. As I looked to who that rude was, I was more pleased to see them than to actually spank their faces. They were my guests.

 

HongJun: DID I MISS THE PARTY??

 

CL: You ing gate-crashers. *chuckles*

TOP: Ya, CL. Why are they here???

CL: Keep calm, we made peace already.

TOP: Peace??? Don’t you remember what they did to you???

CL: Look, Giant. Trust me. So off.

 

I walked towards them and greeted HongJun and his two other friends. For everybody’s information, HongJun actually lived in the States and he’s quite popular when it comes to street racing. I’m sure everybody who are involved in gangs know him pretty well. Well, as for me who was actually a tough kid ever since I’ve greeted him when we first met in a very rude way. I threw a spit on his shoes and walked away. I don’t really admire anyone in my life so he isn’t an exception to it. From then on, he hated me and I hated him more.

 

CL: HongJun, I’m glad you went here.

HongJun: I’m not going in this reeking place if not for the conditions, .

CL: Ya. I thought we made peace? Cool down.

HongJun: Not yet, missy.

CL: *stares at him with my dead cold stare* Call me that one more time or I’ll…

HongJun: You’ll what, CL? Don’t you remember? We have a deal on the line.

 

Giant Seunghyun rushed in with us and he straight-forwardly questioned HongJun.

 

TOP: Ya. What deal???

HongJun: Looks like our big friend here doesn’t know your plans, CL. *chuckles*

CL: Ya, Giant. Get the off.

HongJun: Why??? You scared of losing, huh?

CL: Talk to yourself, HongJun. Scared is not in my vocabulary.

HongJun: *laughs* Not yet. NOT YET. I’ll see you outside when you’re ready. I think you’d have to discuss our deal with your little minions.

 

As I watched him going out, I looked back to my recruits who are now chattering with what and who they just saw.

 

CL: SHUT UP!

 

Then they all stood quiet.

 

CL: I know, he’s THE HONGJUN, you know. The “GREAT STREET RACER” here in town. You people are gullible just by believing it, you know.

TOP: Ya, CL. What did you tell him???

CL: I’m not yet finished you pig! Well since he already brought it up, I came up with an idea on how I will make peace to that er.

TOP: Why would you even want to make peace? He’s powerful CL!

CL: Not as powerful as you think. He’s got an ego.

TOP: What?

CL: *rolls my eyes* He’s undefeated here when it comes to street racing. So, I told him to stop threatening our gang once he loses to me in racing. Now, at this very night. But if I lose…I’m giving all I have to him, especially you…my gang.

 

They all started buzzing in like they can’t believe I just did what I just said. These worthless members, jeez.

 

CL: YA!

 

*Quiet again*

 

CL: I can handle this.

TOP: HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU EVEN DEFEAT HIM?!

CL: *looks at him, with my dead cold stare* You calling me a dumb-o?

TOP: No but he’s…

CL: So it’s settled! The gamble’s official. *smug face* Kaja. Let’s let get this ing thing started.

 

I walked out proudly with my recruits at my back. When I went out, two cars were waiting out with their headlights on, ready to be driven.  I checked each of them and picked the navy blue one for my own ride.

 

CL: This one’s mine.

HongJun: They’re all the same, CL. Pick as you wish.

CL: So? What are we waiting for?

HongJun: Ya. Wait up. Let’s get this thing straight. We race around this storage house for one lap, gets the white flag at the finish line and wins the game?

CL: Uh-huh.

HongJun: Ha. You sure, that’s only what you wanted?

CL: Very. *smiles*

HongJun: *laughs* well. You’re not as smart as I think. Let’s get this thing going baby!

 

We both rode our cars and settled in on the starting line with our engines ready. Giant Seunghyun, who’s acting like the referee here will be the one giving the cue to go. As we make our engines roar, I looked at HongJun evilly with the whole damn plan on my mind. Ha, we’ll see who’s dumber.

 

Then Giant gave the cue. HongJun drove fast like the wind as expected that made the crowd be amused. *Yawns* So boring. As for me? I drove like I own the street, slowly but surely. *laughs*

 

I can see my recruits’ confused face to why I’m not even trying to compete with his speed. They were yelling to make me go faster and win the game but I ignored them. I stuck with my plan.

 

If my estimations are correct, HongJun’s going to be almost in the finish line now, while I am right behind him, chilled. As expected, his car stopped just before the finish line and went towards me with his annoyed face.

 

He punched down my car and made me go down.

 

HongJun: What the hell are you playing at????

CL: Waeyo?

HongJun: WHY AREN’T YOU EVEN RACING?! ARE YOU NUTS?!

 

I went out of the car and slammed shut the door. The walked acting furiously towards him, near his ing face.

 

CL: You wanna know what I’m playing at?

HongJun: WHAT THE ARE YOU…

 

Then I kissed him on the lips. Real hard, yuck.

 

I can hear the crowd gasping then I started to feel he’s unclasping from me but I kissed him more, making him as insane as ever. As I stopped, I saw him with his eyes all widened and staring blankly.

 

I wiped hard my lips and threw a spit on the ground and I said,

 

CL: ER.

 

I ran to my car, got out of the way and drove to the finish line. I reached for the white flag and waved it to the crowd which basically made them go wild, specifically my recruits.

 

HongJun’s friends ran towards him and shaken him up, can’t believing what just happened. I walked towards them and I announced,

 

CL: I WON, HONGJUN. Get over it.

HongJun: Y-y-ya…How d-d-dare you….

CL: What? Never been kissed?? Sorry, not my problem. Now, a deal’s a deal.

Danny: B-b-but…that’s cheating!

CL: Aw, you cry-baby. RULES are simple and I won, FOLLOWING them. So, just tell your mind-blown leader to GTFO and give me the keys to these two cars.

Danny: MWO?!

HongJun: G-g-give….h-h-her….

 

I snatched the keys from Danny and gave one to Giant. I started riding on the car and commanding my recruits to go home, announcing we won and we’re free. That HongJun really thought he can win over me. Smart bad- over here, dimwit!

 

Now, this is life.

 

I drove back home, clicking the window down and letting my hair go on with the ride.

 

--------------