CHAPTER 48: A Brilliant Plan

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 48: A Brilliant Plan

 

(CL P.O.V)

CL: You…c-c-can’t win, you c-c-c-coward.

 

I was tied in a chair and my sparkly dress was all torn away. Hongjun and his y minions came back and they dragged me with all force all the way to our hide-out. I was knocked-out and next thing I know was that I was covered in blood in my face and I was effing tied up.

 

Hongjun: Do you really think you guys can get away with me??? HUH?!

 

I tried to smirk courageously.

 

CL: You’re a fool.

 

He threw his bottled beer on the floor and its pieces scattered on the floor. My legs were all exposed that’s why it was wounded by a broken piece of glass. I peeked at it and saw it was bleeding but I endured it anyway.

 

Hongjun: A fool, eh?? Who’s tied up now!

CL: You should have run away. You tried to kill me but didn’t succeed, why try again?

Hongjun: *laughs evilly* I can’t be outwitted by just a girl. And this time, I’ll assure that you’ll be a dead meat.

CL: I didn’t even invite you over. You always strike unexpectedly and you call yourself brave??

Hongjun: Don’t fool me! Your right hand pig friend called me up and demanded we finish this once and for all! But I knew better than to let my guard down.

CL: He called you???

Hongjun: Don’t tell me…oh. So, he’s been planning this all by himself. How noble.

CL: YA! I’m getting impatient already! Spill it out!

 

He came towards me and grabbed me by my chin.

 

Hongjun: Don’t worry your highness. Your term would be over in just a few minutes.

 

--------------------------------

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

I dragged little Seunghyun out of the venue and grabbed his collar up. Furious and confused about everything, I pinned him on the wall as hard as I can and made him speak up.

Jiyong: YA. If you want to see your face bruise-less, SPEAK UP.

Seunghyun: H-h-h-hyung…P-p-p-please calm down…

Jiyong: WHO’S THAT GUY ON THE PHONE?! HE’S TALKING ABOUT CHAERIN, RIGHT?! *pinning him harder this time*

 

Seunghyun coughed and inhaled deeply for air but I didn’t stop from pinning him up. As he pleaded some more, I decided to just calm myself down and let him spill things with a little bit of mercy.

 

Jiyong: Ya, we don’t have enough time. He said something about “her”…!

Seunghyun: Erm…that guy’s Hongjun. The one who took sajangnim in hostage before? That’s him. And I think…he outwitted us this time.

Jiyong: What?! What do you mean???

Seunghyun: TOP sajangnim planned for revenge to Hongjun. He was very mad about him trying to kill Chaerin so he decided to plan something to get even. Hongjun settled it at the date today but I think TOP sajangnim forgot about it. And that’s why….uhm…

 

Seriously, he’s now sweating like crazy.

 

Jiyong: WHAT???

 

He looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

 

Seunghyun: That’s why…CL sajangnim might be with him…again. And this time…SHE MIGHT BE IN REAL DANGER.

 

-----------------------------------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

Hongjun and his minions left me alone for a while. They were all settled on the corner busy drinking alcohol and playing cards. Their laughter makes me want to punch them in the face but I can’t. I’m helpless in this state. Seriously? Why do I have to decline Psy oppa’s offer to take me to the venue?! . This is what I get for being so hard-headed.

 

*Flashbacks*

 

Psy: Agassi? Are you sure you’ll be alright?

CL: Yes. Don’t worry about me.

 

I smiled back at him and did the same to me. As I bid my goodbye, I went off to the bus station dressed in a cocktail with a sweater on me. I just can’t bear the coldness outside with just a piece of thin clothing. Oh! And don’t worry, I won’t be traveling in high heels. I put in a paper bag with me and I wore my black sneakers so that it won’t hurt for me to walk around. Say, my look doesn’t look bad either. I guess I’ll just wear sneakers to the prom.

 

*You can’t. Jiyong bought you those high heels.*

 

Dang. My conscience is eating me up. Fully decided, I just went back to my original plan to switch shoes later. While waiting in the nearest bus stop, I looked around at the streets and I noticed that just a few people were walking down. Just then, I saw a group of guys from afar walking with the entire boastful aura they have.

 

Ignoring them, I just looked at the direction where the bus will come from and I can’t seem to see one yet. Impatient, I tried switching my attention again to where I saw that boastful group of guys. Wait a minute, why they all are seemed like coming towards me. Zooming in my view to them, I felt like I’ve seen those guys before. Then my heart skipped a beat.

 

As they all came nearer, I knew they weren’t just familiar faces. I KNEW THOSE GUYS. Panicking, I ran all the way back to Jiyong’s mansion. I ran as fast as I can and I felt that they were all following me now. As I looked back, I saw Hongjun’s group sprinting their way towards me. Not knowing what to do, I ran faster without even looking at my way.

 

Hongjun: YA! CL! AISH!

 

Hearing Hongjun’s voice creeps my insides more and I felt the urge to really run for my life. Just then, the most unfortunate moment happened to me. I tripped down to this small hump, causing bloody scratch over my knee. Hongjun then got the chance to catch up with me and dragged me to face him.

 

Hongjun: Going somewhere, missy?

CL: off, Hongjun. WHAT DO YOU WANT? *gritting my teeth*

Hongjun: Oh, you’ll see.

 

He put his handkerchief on my nose and I knew what will come after. Trying to unclasp from him, I was not able to succeed until I was knocked out.

 

*End of Flashbacks*

 

Hongjun: YA. That pig is taking so long.

CL: Why wait for him? You can finish me now.

 

He laughed evilly again. I swear if I got this rope out of my hands, I’ll definitely smash this guy’s face. Dang, it’s annoying me.

 

Hongjun: I don’t take orders from es.

CL: Wow. It’s funny how you listen to yourself.

Hongjun: *fakes laugh* Don’t try my patience, missy. I’m just waiting for your piggy right-hand and I’ll finish you both here.

CL: And what makes you think he’ll show up, huh?

Hongjun: *laughs again* And I thought you were kind of smart. For Pete’s sake, that pig likes you!

CL: It’s natural. I’m his boss.

Hongjun: Think however you like…I don’t care. Just make sure you think of your last words well…Don’t you worry; I’ll make sure YOUR DEATH would be fun.

 

 -------------------------------

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

Jiyong: Cover up for me!

Seunghyun: What???

Jiyong: Just tell Bom I had to go home!

Seunghyun: What if she asks why???

Jiyong: Tell her I’m not feeling well!

Seunghyun: How???

Jiyong: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Just tell her I had bowel problems!

 

Deciding to leave him once and for all, I rushed outside the venue without the guards noticing me. Just then, the kid called me again.

 

Seunghyun: YA! Hyung!

Jiyong: What???

Seunghyun: Do you know where you’re going??

 

Oh.

 

Jiyong: *whispers* Damn.

 

Seunghyun walked towards me and pointed somewhere over the horizon.

 

Seunghyun: See that tall steely place over there?

Jiyong: Well…yeah. That’s our place.

Seunghyun: What??

Jiyong: My family used to store fuels there.

Seunghyun: MWO??!!

Jiyong: Why??

Seunghyun: Uhm…that…is our hide-out.

 

I looked at him, like someone slapped me in the face.

 

Jiyong: What?! Since when?

Seunghyun: Since…after my recruitment?

Jiyong: WHAT?! BUT THAT WAS SO LONG AGO!

 

Seunghyun patted his lips lightly and whispered curses.

 

Jiyong: Dang. It doesn’t matter now, do you have any idea to where she is???

Seunghyun: There… in our hide-out.

 

-----------------------------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

Half an hour has passed and giant isn’t here yet. The truth is, I’m expecting him to come up with a plan to actually save me here but he’s taking so damn long. Frustrated, I just bowed down my head to catch some nap before anything extreme happens later.

 

Just then, a hand grabbed me by my hair and pulled it down.

 

CL: OW! WHAT THE …

 

It was Hongjun, again.

 

Hongjun: Ya…are you taking this as your naptime??

CL: If it wasn’t obvious, I was trying to sleep. PABOYA!

 

He then pulled my hair harder this time.

 

Hongjun: We’re all getting bored here missy. So, I think it’s time for the show to start.

 

He released my hair forcefully making my head bang down, and then he went towards the corner. There weren’t really something to use there, so I wondered why would he bother to even go in a pile of junk? Just then, he removed the big dusty cloth from its place and revealed barrels…very big ones.

 

Hongjun: You know…I really admire your taste. So, useful!

 

Confused, I didn’t answer back. Seriously, WHAT ARE THOSE??? He tapped the top of the barrel and put a wide smug on his face.

 

Hongjun: This…is your fate. *laughs*

 

He now opened the barrel and it wreaked a familiar smell….a familiar dangerous scent.

 

CL: YA! What are you….!

Hongjun: SHH!

 

Thinking of how insane he was, I watched him as he kicked the barrel down…spilling its contents onto the floor.

 

--------------------------------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

I got to our storage place without breaking any sweat. But by the time I’m already near the front door, my heartbeat started going berserk. I can’t really help thinking of how CL lied to me all this time. All along, I thought she never attempted to take our storage place like she wanted to before, but I guess I underestimated her again. It’s not like breaking the rules is new to her….it’s just that, I thought she changed just a bit….

 

Focusing myself to the situation, I figured that this is serious now. I have neither back-ups nor CL to save me this time. I’m all by myself and I have to move quickly or else something unpleasant will happen. But I can’t just crash in there without any plan right? I had to come up with an action plan…and fast.

 

Minutes later, I just came up with a very simple plan. I readied myself and gathered my guts together thinking that this is now or never. Approaching the front door, I kept shaking and wobbling at the same time.

 

I readied my phone and reached for its “fire truck” alarm. I set it at its maximum volume and placed it near the door. I also got this huge funnel just outside the storage house and thought it would be of good use. I remembered that my dad and our workers would use that to filter fuels while I use it for my wannabe-megaphone toy. Exhaling deeply, I decided to get this thing started.

 

I pushed the play button in my phone and it produced boisterous sound of the alarm. I quickly sneaked in to the bushes and hide myself for a while as the sound reaches the inside. Just then, I saw two people peeking through the door. Dang, looks like it’s working. Without further ado, I sat on the ground and started speaking in the funnel.

 

Jiyong: YA. KIDNAPPERS! SURRENDER YOURSELVES! This is the POLICE! WE’RE NOW SURROUNDING YOU!!!

 

-------------------------------

 

I'm sorry it took so long. -____-

I had my exams week and I still have another one to finish this coming Monday. TT TT

Wish me luck? :))