Chapter 11: FacePalm

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 11: FACEPALM.

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

I did well and everyone hated me. If you just saw their reactions when my recruits and I splashed flour and eggs on them! It was priceless! Whenever I remember their funny faces, I just tend to laugh at the back of my mind.

 

As usual, the parents also hated me. Even more, this time. When our class was dismissed, I can still see stains from what I did to them and they would actually tell their mothers about it. What a bunch of cry-babies, I thought. Yoona’s mother, especially her, cursed me at the top of her lungs and went directly to the principal’s office. So what? Principal Go would just ignore me and let me go, since he can’t really expel me. You see, I’ve got Jiyong’s parents at my back and since they’re my legal guardians for now, they’re trying to persuade the school authorities to keep me until graduation. So, I’m pretty lucky to have my things, my way in these premises. Ha, take that you es.

 

While I was relaxing at the school’s bench in the grounds, Little Seunghyun approached me.

 

Seunghyun: Ya, sajangnim!

CL: What?

Seunghyun: THAT WAS SO COOL! The whole school is talking about you and what kind of menace you did this time!

CL: *stared at him with my dead cold stare*

Seunghyun: Uhm…I’ll go…ahead…sajangnim.

 

After he left me, I can see ANOTHER annoying face coming towards me.

 

Jiyong: CL, we need to talk.

CL: Shoot it.

Jiyong: WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME???

CL: *stares at him blankly*

Jiyong: YA. WHY THE HECK DID YOU EVEN DO THAT FOR?

CL: *I sighed, giving up* They made fun of me Jiyong. You know how it works for me when THAT happens.

Jiyong: *scrunches his eyebrows desperately* But still, that was too much! Did you know that the parents of our whole class demand you OUT of the school?!

CL: Got that right.

Jiyong: AND YOU ACT LIKE IT’S NOTHING?!

CL: Ya, I can’t be expelled. You know that. I’m inevitable. *puts a smug on my face*

Jiyong: Yeah, and that leaves my parents reputation on the line. Can’t you just do your dirty tricks outside the school? Where no one here will actually hate you for that?!

CL: I don’t care if they hate me. That’s their problem. Now, if they started messing with me…WELL. THEY’VE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON.. *I glared at him*

Jiyong: By how? By laughing at you?!

CL: That’s so childish, JIYONG! LAUGHING AT SOMEONE’S MISERY OVER A PROFESSOR?!

Jiyong: And I thought you were smart. It was you who threw bags of flour and eggs to the whole class just because they’ve laughed at you. WHO’S CHILDISH NOW?

 

By his last words that struck me down the insides, he walked out furiously, leaving me this time without any ride home.

 

-------

 

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

That’s it, I’m so pissed right now. How can she be so unreasonable? So childish? So OVERSENSITIVE?! Not that I’m annoyed because I was victimized by what she did but just because she never learns. SHE ABUSES THINGS life gives her, my parents give her, and what I give her! To tell honestly, she had done many wicked things but I find her explanations reasonable enough for her to act like that before. But as time passes by, she becomes so overreacting! I wouldn’t be surprised if she would hit someone who just stared at her because she finds it rude. The point is, she’s getting unreasonable and I’m not tolerating this anymore.

 

She even treated badly those innocent people from what she did. Didn’t it cross her mind that NOT EVERYONE actually laughed at her? If she were to make revenge, she should know who the rightful recipient is and not JUDGE IN GENERAL. Bom, who was clueless and confused, kept asking me why CL did that. I just told her that she just gets irritated easily and do crazy things. Poor Bom.

 

Jiyong: Hyung, step on it!

Psy: Aren’t we waiting for CL Agassi?

Jiyong: ANIYO. Go.

We went straight home and I dragged my feet heavily to my room. I told my maids and Psy hyung not to let CL in the house unless I told them so. It’s time to teach her a lesson, I thought. To distract myself, I just worked on our homework and studied in advance. After some time, I opened my bag and found the book I’ve checked out earlier. I opened it to where I just finished and started seeing the line,

 

“The person, who tries to understand the acts and opinions of others, is the one who wanted the same treatment to his or her self.”

 

Relating what I’ve read to CL, I sighed irritatingly and closed the book. Dang, why do I have to be the understanding one always?! Can’t she UNDERSTAND me for once?!

 

Aish. Standing up, I walked back and forth in my room. Why can’t I be at ease with what I just did? Serves her right, right? She deserves it; she doesn’t deserve to be treated nicely when she acts like a complete opposite of it. Aish, this is frustrating. It looks like it will be a long night for me.

 

----------

(TOP P.O.V)

 

I saw CL walking down the streets while I was smoking along the sideway. That’s odd, I’ve thought. She never walks home unless she had other businesses. Jiyong always make sure she has a ride home. I wonder why she walks home now…I jogged catching up with her, which made her surprise a bit.

 

CL: YA. Get that weed away from me.

TOP: It’s not a weed! I don’t take that. Jeez.

CL: Whatever. So, why didn’t you go to school?

TOP: I don’t want to.

CL: HA, you should think smarter Giant. If you want to escape from hell as fast as possible, try going to school.

TOP: Look, I’m not really in the mood for this CL.

 

Then she stared at me with her dead cold stare. Right, she hates it when I’m answering back rudely.

 

TOP: Sorry.

CL: So…what happened, huh?

TOP: *I sighed as response*

CL: Huh, I’m guessing it’s your crap brother, right?

 

Mind you, it’s only CL who knows about my family. She tends to just guess what’s the problem, making it easier for me to tell her everything. Even though she consider Jiyong as her best friend, I consider her my best friend, only one I had in my entire life.

 

TOP: *sighs* Yeah…we fought again.

CL: *laughs* Like that’s new?

TOP: he this time. He didn’t let me see my mother.

 

She looked at me like I’ve gone crazy, with her eyebrows raised.

 

CL: Don’t tell me…you still WANTED YOUR MOTHER??

TOP: She’s my mom, CL. That can never change.

CL: But she left you, left you for another bunch of gullible people.

TOP: Stop talking crap, CL.

CL: Fine. But I’ve told you before…she doesn’t deserve you or your concerns.

 

I’ve got to admit, she still doesn’t get the point. I love my mother very much…that I can’t seem to get mad at her. Even though I knew she left us for another family, I still hope she considers us as her sons. All I wanted is attention from her…and I never gave up ever since I was 10.

 

CL: *smirks* You missed all the fun, anyway.

TOP: What kind? *pushing back my thoughts away*

CL: A fun, fun. *laughs evilly*

 

Did I tell you I melt with her every smile? It’s just so relaxing, like she can ease all the pain I have with just one smile.

 

TOP: Oh…what did you do this time?

CL: Threw flour and eggs to es.

TOP: WHAT?!

CL: Cool, huh?

TOP: That’s insane!

CL: I know! Plus everyone hates me. AGAIN. *laughs again*

TOP: That explains the walk home.

 

She looked at me confused but got it somehow.

 

CL: *rolls her eyes* Jiyong was damn upset. I guess I really made him mad this time.

TOP: Does that even bother you?

CL: *raises her eyebrows to me* Aniyo. I don’t give a . Aish!

 

As she irritatingly walks forwards, I decided to stop and just look at her. It seems that my world is walking right in front of me…but AWAY from me. I sighed as I let her go home by herself, feeling empty as ever.

 

----------