Chapter 12: Who's the Boss?

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 12: WHO'S THE BOSS?

 

(JIYONG P.O.V)

 

Looking at the clock, I saw that it’s already 8 pm. Just when I’m starting to worry to where CL is, I’ve heard a familiar voice arguing outside our house.

 

I went down and saw that it was CL who was totally pissed now that she can’t enter her own house. I mean our house basically.

 

Jiyong: Hyung, leave her to me.

 

Psy hyung left us.

 

CL: LET ME IN, JIYONG.

Jiyong: *stares at her with my arms crossed*

CL: What the are you playing at?! *shaking up our gate*

Jiyong: I thought I needed to teach you a lesson.

CL: Huh! And by LOCKING ME OUT?!

Jiyong: What’s wrong? THIS IS MY HOUSE.

 

I’ve got to admit, I’m pretty good acting like an authority. But…it made CL flare her nose out of exasperation.

 

CL: LET.ME.IN.YOU.JERK

Jiyong: Aniyo.

CL: YAAAHHH! *shouts at the top of her lungs*

Jiyong: One word, CL. I’ll let you in.

CL: !

Jiyong: Nope.

CL: AISH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I’m ing tired Jiyong! I’m not in the mood for your games!

Jiyong: Just apologize for what happened.

CL: ARE YOU NUTS? ME? APOLOGIZE? HUH! In your dreams, Jerk!

Jiyong: Then you have to camp out. *acts to walk back at our house*

CL: CRAP! FINE! FINE! I….I’M S-S-SORRY OKAY?! Now, let me in!

 

I smiled, not looking at her and opened the gate quickly.

 

Jiyong: What was it again? *teases her*

 

She smirked angrily and glared at me.

 

CL: YOU. You have to pay for this.

Jiyong: Oh yeah? What about locking you out for a week?

 

She gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. She furiously walked back inside and went to her room as I locked our gates and went back in too….thinking that I can somehow control her.

 

Hmm…maybe the book works? Dang, I have to read some more.

 

-----------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

As I walk down the alley, I’ve been really into thinking. Maybe CL’s right. I’ve got to straighten up my life so that I could progress, maybe in that way she would appreciate me even a bit. Maybe, she may even need me more than she needs Jiyong. Ha. That would be sweet.

 

Well…I could start with my appearance. Jeez, Dongwook’s right. I LOOK WORST. Who would even like someone weighing hundreds of pounds? Even the nicest girl in town would reject me. It’s no surprise when CL looks at me just as her mascot, who she can laugh at any time. Even though it hurts, I’ve got to admit the truth right?

 

As I was deep in my thoughts, I didn’t notice that I bumped into a girl and made her hit her shoulders.

 

TOP: CRAP. Gwenchana???

 

When I looked at her, I noticed that she was familiar to me. I knew I saw her before…but I can’t remember when. All I’m sure is that she was in my school’s uniform, lurking around at this very hour.

 

Girl: *bows* I’m sorry.

TOP: Me too.

 

I bowed a little and just went on with my walk home. Just then…

 

Girl: Jeogiyo!

 

I looked back, with my brows raised.

 

Girl: *comes forward* I…I’m kind of…lost.

 

I just stared at her for response.

 

Girl: Uhm…I actually live in this address. *shows her ID*

TOP: You don’t know where your house is?

Girl: Well…it’s just that…my driver usually fetches me but I told him to just go ahead this time.

TOP: *scrunches my head, confused*

Girl: *sighs desperately* something happened in school and I have to…

TOP: Go straight and you’ll find the bus stop. Ride there and just tell the driver to let you down at this location. That’s all I can give you.

Girl: *smiles* Oh…Thank you! You’re a saint!

 

Then I just stared at her, not believing every word she said, as she jumped happily towards the directions I gave her. Me? A saint? Jeez, is that girl nuts?

 

Ignoring what just happened, I went straight home, relieved to see that my brother was actually out…maybe with her girlfriend again.

 

-----------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

CL: Ya, what kind of food have you taken up lately??

 

Jiyong just smiled at me for response.

 

Great. He’s really acting strange now.

 

Last night, I was really pissed at him for he LOCKED me up outside, telling all his minions to not let me in until he says so. I mean, is he for real? HE NEVER DID THAT TO ME. NOT ONCE. But I guess, he’s really changing into something now…He was more…impulsive this time. Something he never had his entire life. He was always the “SHY” one, the one who’s always my prey. ALWAYS UNDER ME. But he really shocked me last night…and I wanted to know, WHY.

 

CL: Seriously. Have you been taking up drugs, JIYONG?

Jiyong: What?! Of course, not.

CL: You never get even. That’s my job.

Jiyong: I didn’t get even. I was teaching you a lesson.

CL: A lesson??? What are you? A teacher?!

Jiyong: No. But I’m your BEST-EST friend who saved you like years ago. SO you better act like you owe me. And not the other way around.

 

OKAY. So he’s really making me be taken aback. HE NEVER FIRES BACK ALL THE HELP HE GAVE TO ME. Now this, is creeping me out. I mean, surprising me. Yeah. That was it.

 

Psy: Master Jiyong, Agassi, we’re here.

 

Jiyong opened the door quickly and walked away from the car as fast as he can.

 

CL: Uhm..Sunbae…

Psy: Ne?

CL: What’s with Jiyong? Is he still mad?

Psy: *smiles* I honestly don’t know Agassi, maybe you should ask him.

 

Giving up my curiosity on Jiyong’s actions, I walked away from the car and went to our first class. When I got in to the room, I saw Jiyong was already talking with Bom who was occupying MY SEAT now. Expecting he would let me sit beside him, I went there and stood beside them, clearing my throat.

 

They both looked back on me.

 

Bom: Omo. CL-ssi. Uhm…here. You can sit now…*stands up*

 

Smirking, I was about to take my seat when Jiyong held Bom’s wrist and made her sit again.

 

WTF.

 

Jiyong: Ya, no need. CL would have to sit AT THE BACK. Right?

CL: *raises my eyebrows* MWO?!

Bom: Aniyo. It’s okay, this is her seat.

Jiyong: No. Besides, Professor Sean’s going to put her at the back.

CL: You’re unbelievable!

Bom: ANIYO! Gwenchana, Jiyong-ah. CL-ssi, please sit here.

 

Then Bom walked away, going to Yoona’s group and joined with their conversation. Looking back at Jiyong who’s reading a book now, I sat down heavily and dragged my chair away from him.

 

Just then Professor Sean walked in and greeted us. They all stood up for response while I didn’t. As he went on with the class, I was making unnecessary noises such as patting my pen repeatedly on the table and popping my bubble gum. As I did those, I was peeking through my peripheral vision to see what Jiyong is doing. I can see he’s not even listening and bothering about me. That’s odd. He usually pats me and reminds me to stay quiet but it seems like he’s not even interested anymore. Pissed about it, I made my noises even louder this time.

 

He looked at me and went back to his reading again.

 

CL: AISH!!

 

Everybody looked at me, surprised. Except for Jiyong.

 

CL: Go on.

 

Totally embarrassed, I just stopped and tried to concentrate to what Jinusean is blabbering about.

 

----------