CHAPTER 46: I Found My Sister

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 46: I Found My Sister

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

I cried my heart out that rainy evening. I never shed too much tears as much as what I’m doing right now ever since my mom and sister left me. I feel so empty, cheated and the thing I really hate is that I can’t do something about it. I was known to be tough, to be strong at any cost…but I let that nerdy ruin my life’s reputation and made me weak and so vulnerable. I was supposed to laugh at him and care less for him and his love life with Bom, but no. I am here, crying and feeling hurt because I didn’t get what I wanted from him…

 

I didn’t hear the words that I’d like to hear from him….

 

….That maybe, just maybe…

 

 

…..He likes me too.

 

Giant came and still, that didn’t stop me from crying. Worse, when he actually spread his arms around me I felt the urge to cry more…to actually cry with the pouring rain. I tried to hear the sound of my crying, and I sounded like a whining child…a child who’s lost and can’t find her way back. But the truth is, I feel worse than that. I feel like Kwon Jiyong took my heart and never gave it back, but rather…he kept it and threw it away as far as possible.

 

TOP: Ya…it’s okay.

 

He patted me lightly on my back and the rain poured heavier. I tried to control my tears but I just can’t. After some time, my system felt much drained and I wiped the tears rushing through my face. I unclasped from Giant’s hug and I sat next to him, bowing down my swelling face.

 

TOP: What happened???

 

I didn’t answer. The rain was pouring hard that I can barely hear what he’s saying.

 

TOP: Ya!

 

I moved my head sideways to convey to him that nothing is bothering me. Of course, he wouldn’t believe me. Shaking me, he said…

 

TOP: You’re crying your heart out and it’s just nothing?! Are you insane???

CL: Just leave.

 

He grasped my wrist and forced me to go up. I didn’t look at him, still embarrassed of my messed-up face.

 

TOP: Ya. It’s raining hard here. Let’s go.

 

I unclasped from him and went back to sitting in the pouring rain, not really planning to go just yet.

 

TOP: YAA! YOU’LL GET SICK! You’re not a kid anymore, CL!

CL: Aniyo. I’ll stay here.

 

My tears were forming again that I can’t keep them from falling. Exasperated by what I’m acting, TOP kneeled down to me anxious to know the reasons behind my actions.

 

TOP: YA! WHAT’S WRONG?! How can I help you if you won’t tell me!!!

 

Frustrated at everything, I slapped Giant’s face with teary eyes. Shocked, he was left unspoken.

 

CL: You wanna know what’s wrong?! HUH?! ME! I AM WRONG!!

TOP: What are you talking about, CL?!

CL: I WAS WRONG BECAUSE I AM A FOOL! *cries again* I never see things the way reality set them. I had high hopes…but they were all just thrown away.

 

Giant bowed his head down, like he’s embarrassed at something. Ignoring him, I continued shouting my thoughts over him.

 

CL: I didn’t know that love was this harsh. If I knew…I wouldn’t even bother to try.

 

I buried my hands on my face and I bowed depressingly. I felt Gian’t hands patting my head then he said,

 

TOP: I’m sorry…

CL: Look, it’s not your fault…It’s…

TOP: I lied to you.

 

I immediately looked up at him and his face showed how sorry he was. Confused, I just stared at him until he finally explains for himself.

 

TOP: I…I didn’t tell you…something.

CL: What is it?

TOP: Well…first, you have to come with me.

 

------------------------------

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

I managed to get CL out of the rooftop. She was seriously soaked in the rain that her whole body dripped drops of rain everywhere we went. When I led her home, she was not even speaking. The weird part is, it feels like whenever I look at her she seems to have this urge to cry. I ignored her and just continued walking before her. I guess she needed space to whatever she’s thinking.

 

The truth is, when I saw her crying and shouting things to me I felt very guilty. I felt that I was the one to blame. I tried hiding her and her sister the truth behind their relationship because I was too selfish. I just thought that maybe if I said that to her in the right time she would actually consider me more than just a friend. But I guess she needed that fact more than I do.

 

When we got home, my brother was nowhere to be found and Minji was actually doing the laundry. I let CL in first and tried to get Minji to her. CL, who was not really paying that attention, looked at Minji as we were coming towards her. She seemed a little bit confused to why I’m bringing such a random girl to her.

 

TOP: Minji-ah…she’s CL.

Minji: Annyeong. *bows*

TOP: CL, she’s uhm…Minji.

CL: Hi…

 

Then silence came after. It was too awkward that I had to break the ice.

 

TOP: Erm…do you want some drinks?

CL: Ya, giant. What are you going to say anyway?

TOP: Well, I was going to…

Minji: Ya, TOP-ssi. I’m still going to do the laundry. Do you know that your clothes are freaking reeking already???

TOP: Look, that can wait…

CL: Will you just spill it out already?? I’m actually not in the mood to hang out with anybody right now.

TOP: CL, it won’t even take…

 

Just then the two sisters blabbered things at once. They spoke and complained their sides to me at the same time and my head started to ache. Totally getting irritated, I made them shut the hell up and luckily, they did.

 

They both looked at me like I’ve gone mad. I took advantage of their silence and spoke up,

 

TOP: Ya, you two…I need to tell you something.

 

They exchanged looks and looked back at me, impatiently waiting for my big announcement.

 

TOP: Erm…remember when I told you Minji that I already found your sister?

 

She nodded.

 

TOP: Remember CL when you last seen your long lost sister?

CL: Yeah?

 

I took a deep breath and thought…this is now or never.

 

TOP: It’s you two.

 

Silence filled our house again.

 

TOP: Look, you’re sisters. That simple.

Minji: How…how did you know she is my sister?

CL: I can barely even recall her face.

TOP: You told me that your sister’s name is Lee Chaerin right?

 

Minji nodded again. This time, CL stood up and came towards Minji who’s pretty confused now.

 

CL: Lee…C-c-c-chaerin?

Minji: Ne… *in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone*

TOP: Look, you guys….I’m sorry that I didn’t…

 

Just then, CL rushed towards me and grabbed me by my collar.

 

Minji: Eo! TOP-ssi!!!

 

CL glared at me like a wild animal hungry for food. Sweating, I just looked trying to hide my nervousness away from her.

 

CL: What the hell are you playing at, huh freak??!! *gritted her teeth*

TOP: Look, CL…p-p-please….calm down…

CL: Don’t play games with me. I am in deep depression and I don’t want you ruining my life further. Now, tell me. WHAT THE ARE YOU SAYING? *tightens her grip to me*

TOP: CL…j-j-just…let me breathe first…

 

She scrunched her eyebrows and got what I meant. She removed her grasp to my collar and fixed her hair. Minji, who was watching us, can’t seem to get my point either.

 

I sighed and I walked towards Minji. I held her by her wrist and I pushed her towards her sister. Dumbfounded, she looked at me and I nodded as approval.

 

TOP: Minji…CL is your long lost sister.

 

-----------------------------

My dear readers,

 

I really want thank you guys for taking time to comment in each and every chapter of my fanfic. ^^

I really enjoy reading them. :)

As for ALL THE DELAYS I'VE PLOTTED, I want to apologize if it annoys you..

but all of these are all part of my plot, please understand. :)

I tell you, WE WILL GET THERE. 

 

Btw, we are almost at the end of the story. :DDD

And I'll try making the end worthwhile. 

 

Thank you again, and my apologies. :)