Chapter 19: I JUST HUGGED JIYONG

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 19: I JUST HUGGED JIYONG

 

(CL P.O.V)

The second try of reviving him was stronger this time, and I am now clenching my fists really frustrated to the situation.

 

When he sprung up again but still unconscious, I tried to get between the nurses surrounding him and I uncontrollably shouted,

 

CL: YAAA! WAKE UP!! YAAAA!

 

They’ve tried to calm me down and made me sit on the couch. Then they’ve tried reviving him again and this time, I can’t help but to shed my tears…Despite of the fact that they’ve made me sit on the side, I tried getting between them again and I sat beside Jiyong.

 

CL: YA. I’ll only tell you this once…PLEASE. Don’t leave me yet.

 

Then I buried my face on his arms trying to control my tears. As I was crying under, I heard people sighing and one said,

 

“HE’S ALIVE!”

 

I immediately looked up and saw that the machine showed large uneven lines that show his heart started beating again. Wiping away my tears, I bowed to the nurses and they made their way out of the room.

 

Nurse: Uhm, miss? He must be so lucky to have you as his girlfriend.

 

Wait. WHAT?

 

CL: Ani! I’m just…

 

But then the nurse closed the door, leaving me seriously speechless. HIS GIRLFRIEND??? You kidding me? He’s been my best friend since forever and…I don’t even think…we’re that compatible. JEEZ. Are these people for real? Looking back at Jiyong who’s breathing by now, but I can’t really see him inhaling or exhaling….I felt very tired. It feels like my body’s so drained, I can’t afford to take any stress right now. Jiyong’s scene of fighting for his life is too much for me to handle.

 

So I sighed, sitting on the couch and finally getting some serious sleep.

 

 

…… Wishing that Jiyong would not slip away his heartbeat while I’m asleep

 

 

………

 

 

And hoping he would wake up the moment I open my eyes….

 

-----------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

The fresh wounds on her cheeks seem catching my attention, but I still find her cute as she leans her cheeks on her arms. Her bruises may seem bloody but nothing beats her rosy features. Well…She’s beautiful even when flaws are all she has.

 

 I woke up at around 6 am, finally seeing clearly all the things that surround me. So I was in a hospital…and ONLY CL’s here with me. I wonder if she’s the same person who tried to reach to me earlier. Also, the same person who whispered to me…

 

“PLEASE, don’t leave me yet.”

 

I guess that motivated me more to actually wake up from that nothingness. Imagine being imprisoned in your own body, not allowing you to move a bit. It was more of a bit scary than weird. I don’t know, I feel like SOMETHING WAS BEYOND THAT EXPERIENCE OF MINE.

 

Just then, the I heard the door opened and I readied myself for an invasion or something. I took my blanket closer to me and widened my eyes. Then, Psy hyung and my other maids entered and I was relieved.

 

Jiyong: JEEZ! Will you knock???

Psy: Master!

 

They all huddled around my bed and asked me random questions that make me dizzy.

 

Psy: ARE YOU OKAY, MASTER???

Maid1: DOES IT STILL HURT??

Maid2: DO YOU NEED ANYTHING RIGHT NOW???

Psy: HAVE YOU EATEN, PERHAPS?

Maid3: HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR CLOTHES??

 

Jiyong: GUYS! Seriously. I’m still in an unstable condition….

 

They all gasped, looking horrified.

 

Jiyong: NO! I meant, I’m still in the process of recovering. So will you please quit making my head ache???

Psy: We’re sorry, master. We’ve just been very concerned when we learned of this.

Jiyong: It’s fine. I…I’m okay now. I guess I just need some rest.

Maid1: But…will you tell this to your mother then? TOP has reminded us not to tell her yet.

Jiyong: NO! Don’t speak any of this to my mom or else…

 

Then they all gestured zipping their mouths closed. I’ve always liked that attitude of theirs when I said the line, “or else”. I guess they really believe I have something in mind, but honestly…I don’t.

 

Then we all heard someone grunting…like someone just woke up from sleep.

 

OH CRAP.

 

I widened my eyes and told them to get out of my bed’s way so that I could check if that was really CL. And I was right; she was starting to get her consciousness back from sleep as she rubbed her eyes and stretched as far as she could.

 

When I think she looked at me, only at me….I greeted her,

 

Jiyong: Morning…*worries she might get annoyed*

 

CL doesn’t like waking her up or disturbing her sleep because of unnecessary noises…like we just did earlier. I totally forgot she’s there, sleeping. Jeez.

 

When I was trembling inside that she might actually shout at everyone inside, she stood like she has seen a ghost and she ran all the way to me…and did the LEAST THING I EXPECTED HER TO DO.

 

….She wrapped her arms around me and she said,

 

CL: YAAA! YOU’RE ALIVE!!!

 

Before anyone can notice I was actually blushing by what she did, I just tried to look at her from our position and I guess she noticed too, what’s wrong.

 

Then we heard a deep voice.

 

TOP: Uhm…*clears throat*

 

CL took her arms away from me immediately as she looks very surprised by what she did. To lessen the awkwardness, she just smiled and greeted TOP like she always does.

 

CL: YA! Giant! You’re late!

 

-------------