Chapter 27: The Frog Prince

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

CHAPTER 27: THE FROG PRINCE 

 

(TOP P.O.V)

 

CL keeps on hitting me on my head and I just let her do what she wants. I think she’s releasing all her annoyance and madness about Jiyong who’s acting odd on her to me right now.

 

CL: TAKE THAT YOU FREAK!!!

 

She smacked me like five times more and I held both of her hands, stopping her from hitting me.

 

TOP: YA!

 

She looked at me, looking all stressed by what she did.

 

CL: Let go of me.

TOP: Aniyo. I won’t.

CL: YAAAA!!! *tries to fight back*

 

When she tried so hard to unclasp from me, I just did what my heart wanted to do.

 

I brought her close to me and hugged her tightly. As I did, she started hitting me again but I didn’t mind this time. I knew she somehow needed comfort, not violence.

 

CL: I said let go of me! How dare you hug me, you…!

TOP: It’s not your fault okay. You can’t forever hold of something that’s already been done! Get over it, CL! Don’t mind him like you used to! Wake up!

 

I tried to put power on my words and to my surprise, she stopped fighting back. Silence went after and I just held her, not even moving a muscle inside me.

 

--------------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

When I got out, I searched for CL and TOP just near here. My sweat’s tickling everywhere but I didn’t mind. My heart’s beating like crazy again as this situation gave me the same feeling when CL was in danger before.

 

 Just then, I saw a blurred figure of two people. I rubbed my eyes to see clearly but it’s no use. Dang, why didn’t I wear my glasses before leaving?! I tried to run nearer the two figures and when I was able to see clearly….my heart dropped down to the ground.

 

I saw TOP hugging CL…without her complaining to what he’s doing. I was frozen there, and then Psy hyung and Bom got to me and saw what I’m seeing too.

 

Psy: Oh…no.

Bom: *gasps*

 

I didn’t move and the scene keeps on blinding my sight and pinching my heart. It was an eyesore, I tell you. But I was powerless to do anything about it.

 

CL finally unclasped from him and she rubbed her eyes. Was she crying? I didn’t know…all I know was I am badly hurt that I can’t do anything but to stare and watch. After a few seconds, they both managed to see that we’re actually watching them. CL switched her attention to me and she widened her eyes but I looked away. I pretended that it didn’t even bother me and I just went back to the house.

 

Bom followed me and said,

 

Bom: Jiyong! Wait for me!!!

 

Just then, I thought of a brilliant idea.

 

------------

 

(CL P.O.V)

 

 After giant hugged me, I was taken aback to by how everyone just stood there and watched the scene. Jiyong was there which shocked me more, dang. He might think something yucky from that because his face was very pale.

 

I’ve tried to go after him but then Bom did the same.

 

Just then, Jiyong looked back at her then to me.

 

Jiyong: Bom….about your invitation….

 

He looked back at Bom.

 

Jiyong: I’ll go with you in the prom.

 

He then turned back and went back coolly towards the mansion.

 

What the ?! Bom invited her??? AND HE AGREED?! He didn’t even tell me she invited him. At times like that, he would ask me if it’s okay with me and if I think it would be good to him too…but I guess things really did change now. Totally annoyed by his cocky aura, I exasperatedly brushed my hair and sighed deeply.

 

YEAH RIGHT. What does he think now?? A prince charming??? MORE LIKE A FROG PRINCE. Damn.

 

----------

 

(Jiyong P.O.V)

 

After I agreed with Bom, she excitedly hugged me again then she bid goodbye to me. I went straight to my room and went to bed. Dang, did I do the right thing??? Should I have by agreeing??? What if she doesn’t care?! I might have screwed my prom. Well, the truth is…I’m planning to invite CL. That’s why I wanted her to go to the prom. So that she could go with me, and not to some guy like TOP.

 

Remembering what I saw earlier, I was really, deeply …hurt? I don’t know…maybe, I am jealous. Sigh.

How can she accept hugs from people now? Is she falling for that guy? Am I too late? Well, they’ve been together in their gang for years…and it wouldn’t be a surprise if she has fallen over him. But…why? What does he have…that I don’t?

 

As I buried my pillow on my head, someone knocked on my door and opened it without me permitting so.

 

Jiyong: YA. Who dare…

Psy: Master, it’s me.

 

I kept the pillow away from me and saw Psy hyung, excitedly coming towards me. What now?

 

Jiyong: Hyung…I’m not really in the mood right now.

Psy: Master! But you’ve done a good job!!!

 

Confused by what he means, I just let him explain himself.

 

Psy: You’ve showed CL Agassi a very cold side of you!!! You accepted Bom’s invitation right in front of her face!! *laughs*

Jiyong: Oh…that.

 

Hyung stopped laughing as he noticed I wasn’t laughing as well.

 

Psy: What’s the matter, master?

Jiyong: Have you seen her earlier?? She was hugging TOP-ssi!

Psy: But master…she tried to go after you!

Jiyong: She did?

Psy: Yes! But Bom followed you first, that’s why she was stopped on her tracks.

Jiyong: But still…you can’t take away the fact that she just hugged someone! She never let people do that!!  What if she’s already falling for him?! Then it’s too late for me!

 

Hyung shook me by the shoulders and made me listen to him.

 

Psy: Master! We cannot assume she’s falling for that guy! She disgusted him all her life, so I really think it’s impossible. But the fact that she looked annoyed after you agreed to Bom…priceless!

Jiyong: We can’t also assume she was affected by what I did. I just tried just in case…. but I think I was the one who lost there. *looks upset*

Psy: You’re in the right track, master. Believe me. I can feel it.

Jiyong: I wanted her with me…on our prom. NOT WITH TOP-SSI!

 

I lied down and started punching my bed with my hands and feet like a child craving for milk. Psy hyung let me with him laughing by what I’m acting.

 

Psy: Oh, master. You really like her that much. *chuckles*

 

I looked back at him, with an annoyed face.

 

Jiyong: Hyung, if it wasn’t that obvious…then YEAH.

 

 

-------------