Drink My Saliva, Kid.

The Fairytale of the Bad- Female

 

Chapter 1: Drink my Saliva, Kid

 

TOP: I don’t think he can do it, CL.

 

I ignored giant Seunghyun and his big mouth. I hated when he get in my way, in my plans. I trusted my instincts and it told me this kid over here can be pretty useful to me. I focused on him, closer now.

 

CL: Drink it, kid. *with my dead cold stare*

Seunghyun: *gulps* Y-y-yes.

 

We waited for more seconds until TOP walked closer to him, ready to punch his . Without moving from where I stand, I shouted for him to stop.

 

CL: YA! Stop right there or I’ll kick your fat instead.

TOP: *stunned and embarrassed at the same time, so he halted*

CL: Kid, we’re not waiting forever. Drink that ing saliva and you’re in. That simple.

 

When I saw the kid’s expression, he was like given his death sentence and he was sweating like crazy. Doing this for such a long time, I’ve used myself to those kinds of absurd faces and just go on with the business without cracking up.

 

CL: Can’t I…h-h-have water…f-f- first???

TOP: Kid, one more word…*shows his closed fist* and it’s not only saliva you’re getting. *totally annoyed now*

CL: *taps TOP’s shoulder and looked to the kid evilly*

 

… You’re smart, aren’t you? *getting my pocket knife from my necklace*

 

Seunghyun: *sees it then gulps* I…I t-t-think so?

CL: And…you’re not deaf aren’t you? *sweeps the knife gently to his jawline*

Seunghyun: *sweating like crazy* N-n-no…ma’am.

CL: *holds the knife under his chin and brings myself closer to his ear, then I whispered…*

 

…”Drink.The.ing.Saliva.You.Fat..Kid”

 

 

Seunghyun: Will you…j-j-just please hold the knife d-d-down?? *sweat covers his whole shirt*

 

Okay. That’s it.

 

I charged at him, grabbing him by his shirt violently, my other hand at his chin and my face so damn close to his funny face. I gritted my teeth saying,

 

CL: KID. We don’t take VIPs here or something. So, if you won’t drink that ing thing right now…

 

*gets the glass*

 

…I might just put it in your ing big mouth! *forces the glass to his mouth*

 

 

I used my hand to open the kid’s mouth and forced the glass into his insides. He was making funny faces now like he just tasted and smelt poop at the same time.

 

Just when I was enjoying the scene with this brat, a ray of light came from the ty door that just opened. Being furious with the disturbance made, I pushed the kid back and threw away the glass to the floor. I irritatingly charged at the intruder even though I don’t have any effing idea to who that is.

 

CL: What the is the matter with you?! Haven’t you seen the damn sign, you…

 

But then I saw a guy with a red bonnet, a pair of nerdy eyeglasses and he is in his favourite jogging pants. He held my wrist and dragged me back inside to where the kid was pushed back to the ground. He let go of me, settled me aside and looked back at the kid who was now making silly faces with what he has just drank.

 

By the way, it was Jiyong, my damn best friend. 

 

Jiyong: Get up. *referring to the kid*

TOP: YA! How dare you drag Chaerin like that, you punk! *was about to charge him now*

Jiyong: Don’t ever think about it or I’ll tell this about your mother, Seunghyun hyung.

TOP *stopped in his tracks* Aiiishh! Go to hell, Jiyong! *scratches his hair and leaves the place*

 

I’m too stunned to speak…or I’m just embarrassed in front of our gullible new recruit. Why does Jiyong have to find out about our initiation today?! If he hadn’t in, we would’ve finished this right away and let go of this brat. That way, he doesn’t even have to bother in somebody’s business. Aish!

 

Jiyong: Ya. Kid, I said get up. Don’t worry, it’s not saliva. It’s just raw egg white. Now, go.

Seunghyun: *actually drooling at this moment* Jinjja??!! *laughs hysterically* So does that mean I’m in??? *looks at Chaerin* Sajangnim Chaerin???

 

I smirked at him and gave him my -off stare. I’m telling you, if this kid doesn’t get it; I’m really going to kick his fat of this ing place.

 

Seunghyun: YES! *laughs again* I’m in! I’m actually in! *rushes off outside, jumping around*

 

When the place was finally quiet, Jiyong faced me and gave me his *not-again* look and sighed.

 

CL: Damn you. Don’t look at me like that.

Jiyong: Look, Chaerin. If the cops find out about what you’re doing, you’ll be dead.

CL: Jiyong. Does it ever get to your mind that I’ve been doing this since forever? And yet no one knows about this except you and my ing gang? Huh?

Jiyong: You’re lucky I let you off this time. Stop the silly initiations. Isn’t it enough just by driving the whole school crazy?

CL: *puts a proud smug on my face* Look, Jiyong. I’ve told you a million times…and a million times I will say it again.

 

I leaned in closer to his face and said firmly,

 

“If you take away my gang, it’ll be like taking the only thing I have.”

 

Jiyong: *scratched his nape* Chaerin…I…

CL: Now if you excuse me, Jiyong. Thanks for that certain party crasher here; I’ll be going to look again for another damn hide-out.

 

And with my last words to him, I walked proudly getting away from my ty best friend, that doesn’t actually act like one.