12

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

 

Chapter 12 -  Teen Top


My P.O.V

                   

           "I'm Sehun, EXO." Sehun said as the security eyed him again then nodded, "You excited?" He asked me.

           "What's there to be excited, it's just the normal EX-" I paused as the doors opened, there was not only EXO. There was other idols. Other idols I used to dream of being together, and some which I admired greatly.

           "Just?" He snickered and laughed.

          "Shut up." I frowned and looked around the entire dimly lit room. My face scrunched up in disgust as I saw Minhee and Baekhyun playing around with the others. "Eshh." I muttered, but however, that did not last long as I saw... Byunghyun and Chanhee! Oh wait wait, L.Joe and Chunji, just in case you people don't know.

           "So-" Before Sehun could finish, I was already on my way to them.

           "Ahem, would you hotties want to have a dance with me?" I asked jokingly.

           "Eh?" I heard someone said before the group turned to me.

           "Heeyoung?" Chunji gasped.

           "Heeyoung?" A bewildered L.Joe asked.

           "Heeyoung.. as in Heeyoung noona?" Ricky asked.

           "Hee- what?" C.A.P asked.

           "Ah... Heeyoung!" Niel nodded his head.

           "Where's Changjo?" I asked as I realised he was missing.

           They frowned, "Aye, now you care about Changjo? ." Chunji snickered.

           I rolled my eyes, "Bastard, it was because the air seems less retarded."

           "He's there though." He pointed to the stage which I did not see just now. "He's playing games with Daehyun."

           "Who's that Daehyun guy? A rookie group?"

           L.Joe shook his head, "Daehyun is from B.A.P. A new rookie group, I guess." He said.

           "I should really check up on more rookie groups." I muttered.

           He laughed, "Then you have a lot to learn this 2012." I rolled my eyes.

           "Bastard."

           "."

           Right, I haven't told you my relationship with Teen Top. Well, I used to go way back then with L.Joe and Chunji. Both of them could be counted as my good friends I guess, right next to Jieun. But they are boys, and boys would be boys. Boys and girls still wouldn't be able to be that open with one another so... Yeap. They were also the ones who tried to piece me and Jieun back, but it did not get my approval. Therefore it failed. Anyway, so yea, they knew me since back then and they already knew my y attitude, and they treat me back with the same way and made life easy for me somehow I guess.

           "So how's life and how did you get in?" Chunji asked as he sipped on his drink.

           "I got in with my looks." I flipped my hair and they scoffed.

           "You got to be kidding." 

           "What? Am I that ugly?" I slapped L.Joe's thighs.

           "Just kidding, but seriously, this is a private party, no matter how pretty you are you can't possibly get in. Hold on, do you have some sort of connections here or are you dating the managers or idols?" L.Joe asked.

           "Oh, you got me all exposed! I'm dating Lee Byunghyun." I laughed.

           "What about me?"

           "You? You're too playboy to be mine."

           I laughed at his reaction and Chunji scoffed, "You're unbelievable."

           "Noona?" A timid voice spoke behind me.

           "Eh?" I turned back, "What Sehun?" I asked. God, after you leave the boys are going to bombard me with questions.

           "Are you coming with me?" He asked.

           I sighed, "I'll get to you later, now go on first." I shooed him off.

           "So...." L.joe's little smirk came up.

------

           "What! Are you kidding me? You freaking got married and you're here being with me when your husband is just there?" L.Joe pointed to EXO's table. 

           "Psht, delusional." I sang, "I'm not just with you, I'm with the whole Teen Top."

           "What?" He said, caught up in a moment, "Aish! That's not what I meant! You idiot!" He slapped me on my head.

           "Aish!" I glared at him.

           "You're not supposed to get angry at me. I am supposed to! And I did not get invited to your weddding. This is disappointing. You're disappointing." L.Joe said.

           "Like you aren't. Plus, you've drifted away from me. I don't even get calls from you anymore, you guys are now so busy I don't think you-"

           "For you Heeyoung, both Chunji and me would make all the time in the world for you." He groaned and slapped his forehead, "You do know we've been with you for..." He held up his fingers and count, "9 years of your life and still going right?" He asked.

           "No, it's about 6 and a half year!" I snapped.

           "Just because we have become idols does not mean we're no longer in your life!" 

           "Aish!" I said and stood up, walking away. 

           "Aish!" I heard L.Joe and Chunji mutter as I went off, but a smile got onto my face as I thought of the fact I actually met them all over again.

           I took my own sweet time walking over to EXO's table while checking out other idols that was having fun. Damn, all these eye candies~

           "Noona! You're here!" Tao said and smiled.

           Baekhyun frowned a little as he saw me and Minhee's eyes widdened, "Heeyoung? It's you again? You actually got in? Wa!" She said and nudged Baekhyun, "Do you like have a boyfriend here or something? That's how you got in?" She asked in amazement. I ignored her and sat down.

           Because , the guy you're holding on is mine. Rightfully, lawfully mine.

           "How did you get in?" Baekhyun asked this time.

           "Sehun." I simply said and took the crackers on the plate and ate it, while watching the others play the games and perform.

           "You're Sehun's girlfriend?" Minhee gasped.

           That girl is unbelievable.. "Aish, shut up. You're so noisy." I snapped and rolled my eyes.


 

Almightybling: Okay, maybe those shameless advertising wasn't that bad. Hi to you guys who got it. XD Hahaha. Opps. And thanks for all the comments. ^^ Funny how a few of you started to want to ship other couples. Aigooooooo.... >< Anyway, updated! I'm off for a vacation now. 5 days. Yea, you won't be seeing any updates for 5 days :P After I get back I'll try and do a double update okay? Okayyyy. ;D Off to prepare for vacation now! ;D

 

Now for some gifs and pic I have found. ;D BAEKHYUN IS SOOOO PERFECT <3

Kyaaaa, luhan >~<

 

Damn this guy is hilarious. HAHAA

 

I don't know who created all these, but credits to them. :D:D