49

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Warning: This chapter may seem like it's having moodswings. (LOLOLOLOL OTL)

 


 

Chapter 49Baby


*8 months later...*

 

My P.O.V

                  

           "Aigo, where did hyung go?" Sehun asked as I shrugged, keeping my eyes on the Ipad as I scrolled. "Noona, can't you find him for me? Practice is going to start in a while. If Baekhyun hyung still don't come, Suho hyung is going to scold him again."

           I groaned as I stood up, my bones already feeling stiffed.

           "Is that Baekhyun's doing?" An amused Lay asked as he gulped down his drink.

           Both Sehun and I turned over, "Do what?"

           "That groan. ed you too hard?" He laughed.

           I held back my curses as I was still at work, "Maybe." I replied with a sarcastic smile before stifling my laughter as Sehun's jaw dropped while Lay started choking.

           I slowly threaded over to where Baekhyun was found most of the time in SM's building now because of a few certain trainees. Talking about that already makes my blood boil.

           "Yes!" I heard laughters and claps of a group of people while Baekhyun's laugh distinctively stood out.

           "Jackpot." I uttered under my breath boredly as I threaded closer.

           "Oh yes. Thanks hyung. See you." The group of guys waved to him as they slowly entered their training room.

           "Oh, oppa!" A girl's voice chimed out and I looked over, only managing to see her legs as Baekhyun blocked her away.

           I stood a far as I sighed, waiting for their little moment to finish.

           But my eyes widened as the girl tip-toed and kissed Baekhyun before dashing into the room.

           Baekhyun stood still as he touched his cheeks, fazed.

           I felt my heart drop as I frowned, then gulped and walked off, pretending I didn't see anything while anger, jealously and sadness slowly overtook me.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                          

           I walked back to the training room as Sehun looked over with a face of awkwardness before trotting away. I frowned, then I turned to look at the others, who also gave me a rather awkward look.

           I walked over as I casually took a drink while I scanned over everyone of them. Not being able to take it anymore, I asked, "What's up with all of you?"

           The members then turned to Suho while he looked at them all before slowly standing up, "Er, Baekhyun, we need to talk."

           I frowned, "Did something happen?" An uneasy feeling tugged.

           "Actually no. But er, we need you to tone down on your activities, after all, comeback is in a week. We don't want you to overwork yourself and tire yourself."

           "Huh?" I looked over in confusion, "What activities? The trainees?"

           Suho cleared his throat as he looked over, "Er, no." He paused then continued, "You know, you and Heeyoung?"

           I frowned, feeling more confused than ever, "No no no, hyung. Just get to the point, I really don't understand."

           "So... you see..." Suho started before a loud groan was heard.

           "Aish!" Kai hissed, "What we are trying to tell you is, your activities has to be toned down! And even if you are going to do any, don't Heeyoung till it's actually hard for her to walk." He said before suddenly adding, "Or sit."

           "Wait wait wait, what?!"

 

My P.O.V
                

           My phone rang again for the umpteenth time for the past 4 hours but I ignored it. I hugged my knees as I sat on the couch and thought about life.

           Because, first thing first- this morning. A couple of hours ago, I saw my husband getting kissed by a ing trainee.

           Next, I get abdominal pain and it ends up to be more serious than I thought.

           A baby.

           I'm ing pregnant for 2 weeks already, which also explains my suddenly hate towards my favourite sea-a-dine restaurant and morning sickness.

           But I don't accept this reality, why must this news come today just right after what I've saw?

           Is this a joke?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                            

           "Baekhyun, I approve." Kai gave me a thumbs up as the training ended.

           I frowned as I wiped my sweaty head with a towel while I gulped down my water, "Approve what?"

           "You're fit."

           "That has no link."

           "No!" He protested, "It has! You've been the usual at trainings." He smiled.

           "Eh? Come on, what's up with all these... beat around the bush crap. Just get to the point." I sighed.

           "Tsk.." He hissed before leaning closer, "Well, I just actually secretly approve you to continue doing your ual activities because, even after a wild night last night, you're doing very well today."

           "Oh my god." I sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you I didn't do anything to Heeyoung last night?!"

           "Yea, sure hyung." Kai sarcastically replied.

           I sighed out loud as I pulled out my phone to call for Heeyoung again. I wonder what happened to her, did she get called to help with SHINee sunbaenims? Or SNSD? Or Super Junior?

           Meh, I'm just going to check with the other coordi-noonas later.

           "Guys, get your things and go for a good night rest. I don't want to catch the both of you two playing again tonight." Kris hissed to Sehun and Kai.

           "Just warn Baekhyun." Kai laughed while I looked over in slight annoyance.

           Kris's eyes however, darted over, "Yes, and you too. REST WELL."

           "But-! I really didn't do it!" I cried out.

 

 

 


 

Almightybling: I'm actually having second thoughts about prolonging this story... It's just- SO CLICHE... Well, isn't it? ~_~

AND I OFFICIALLY PRONOUNCE CHAPTER 48 AS MY 'FAIL CUTE ' LOLOL OTL

 

 

Anyway, I got curious and I want to ask you readers a question! Answer me okieeee? 

 

For you readers, when you guys click on the story, what do you first look at? (Titles aside, because after all titles are normally what makes you click first... RIGHT?!)

 

 

 

 

I'm just curious! And plus, this will help me with my writing and also other writers here!

For me, it's the way they write and the fonts they use and stuff. It really gets on my nerves when it's so messy looking and stuff. Like I can read a story on my phone and subscribe there and get pissed off when I see it on the computer.

(My phone has like a standard eye pleasing font. SO YEA. LOLOLOLOL OTL)

 

Oh... and sigh, I had another idea (i actually had another idea for Baekhyun too, it's already typed out, but- I'm still thinking about the ending. SHOULD IT BE LEFT HANGING OR SHOULD I ACTUALLY ROUND IT UP) that I had to remove from my brain, so it's here... <AIR> (oneshot)

It's a Sehunnn storwieeee and it's angst!!! I love angst and I love SEHUN! ;DDDD