42

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 42 - Ho- WHO?


 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                    

           I blinked as I watched the two of them, what drinks?

           "Well, first thing first, Yoomi was the one who suggested to bring the drinks to you." He said.

           Heeyoung frowned and tugged at his ear as he cried out in pain, "Does that have any difference?"

           "Ye-" Heeyoung cursed under her breath and pulled harder, "Ouch! No!!!" He cried out as he tried to pull her hands away from his ear. I stifled my laughter.

           "Mmhmm, exactly." Heeyoung nonchantly replied, "Now continue."

           He rubbed his ear, "Well, the drink was to make you guys have fun. I just wanted you guys to have some couple time and finish the dare."

           "Oh! So that's why we left?" Tao asked from across the room.

           Heeyoung rolled her eyes, "Well then, Mr. Smart alec would you like me to hook you up with someone random?" She groaned in frustration as she pulled his ear again.

           "Ouch! What? No! Plus Baekhyun isn't someone random!" He said, and I briefly nodded.

           Heeyoung who noticed my nodding too pulled my ear, "Ahh!!! Heeyoung!" I cried out.

           "Do not piss me off." She said giving me a glare as she released my ear, and I pouted.

           "Looks like we have a new umma in EXO." D.O laughed along with Chen.

           Lay laughed, "Looks like this umma is a tough one. Keep it up!" He cheered while Heeyoung glared over.

           "Why! I was just helping you guys okay?" Kai frowned as Heeyoung gave another hard tug at his ear and he cried out, "Okay okay! I was just seeing that Baekhyun was so deprived so I made that drink okay?"

           The room turned awkwardly silent all of a sudden and a few of the make up artist excused themselves including mine and most of them were blushing as they left.

           I blinked in shock as I watched them leave, "Yah! You've tainted my reputation!" I roared at him.

           "Now what's that damned drink you made?" I glared at him.

           "Aigo, ungrateful brat." Kai spat and Heeyoung hissed, giving his ear another hard tug and he cried out in pain again. "Okay okay! I'm sorry!" He cried out, putting his hands up high.

           Heeyoung mumbled curses under her breath as she finally decided to let go of Kai's ear which was crimson red now. "Now, where's the two other brat-" Heeyoung turned to only find Luhan and Sehun creeping away. "Yah!" She yelled.

           However, before Heeyoung even got out of the door, the two were already pulled back by our angry manager, "First you guys are late and now you guys are still fooling around?" He roared.

           We gulped and Heeyoung bit her lips guilty before taking a seat quietly as the manager got the make up artist all back to work on us.

           "Lay, here's yours." Our coordi noona handed out all the clothes, "And here's Baekhyun's..." She gave me mine and we all went to the temporary mini changing room by the side as one of the noona got in with us to help us change.

           I gulped as Lay went in. I'm next. Before I knew it, Lay was already out and he gave me a smile, "Good luck." He mouthed.

           "Er... Er..." I paused as the noona looked at me.

           "Baekhyun, yes?" She asked as I thought hard of an excuse, "If you have nothing, I suggest you hurry up because we're really pressed for time."

           "Er... Can I change myself?" I asked.

           She frowned, "What's wrong?" She asked.

           I shook my head, "Not-"

           "Noona, you have to let a man with needs have his own private changing time." Kai said pulling her out of the changing room while she blinked cluelessly. Kai sent me a wink which made me shudder before I went in.

           That .

           "Okay okay! Time to get out already." I heard the one of the guy call us as soon as I stepped out of the changing room.

           The noona then rushed up to me before adjusting my clothes again and my hair, "Aish! You've messed up your hair slightly now. You see?" She grumbled before making my hair again. "Hurry! Run along." She grumbled.

 

My P.O.V

                    

           After Baekhyun and the rest left, I sat awkwardly in the room, it was so quiet and boring. I tried to think of ways to deal with the three but ended up stucked and bored. So I got up stretched and decided to go over to watch what EXO was filming.

           Groups after groups introduced themselves briefly and I got bored soon after, there were so many cuts at the first part because they wanted to insert certain scenes when they edit.

           I got up and glanced back again to see Baekhyun looking at me briefly. I smiled to him and he slightly nodded before I left.

           "Now, what the hell do I do?" I sighed, walking around.

           I dug my hands into my wallet for coins as I glanced at the two vending machine that had snacks and drinks. "Now what the hell do I buy?" I sighed as I played with the coins in my hands.

           I slot a few coins in as I fingers trailed over the buttons. What should I bu-

           "There." I heard a voice said as he pushed the buttons down.

           "What?" I turned around, slightly annoyed and shocked but I soon stood still as I stared back at the face, "Ho..Howon..." I gasped   as he gave me a little smile as he bent down to take up the snack.

           "How has life been?" He asked as he passed me the snack, kitkat. My used to be favourite, well that was until they started telling me how much calories each bar contained.

           "Er, well. Good." I awkwardly replied still in shock. I didn't expect I would meet him here...

           He nodded slightly as he inserted coins into the drinks machine, "Why are you here?" He asked as he pushed another button.

           Dong dong dong, I heard the can of drink drop. Once again, he bent down and picked it up before giving it to me.

           "Oh-" I stared at him as I felt words going out of my head. Why am I here? Oh, with Baekhyun...

           "Mm?" He urged me to continue as he picked up his own drink.

           I gulped, "Well, er. I came along with EXO."

           He snapped over, "With EXO? The new group? Interesting. So you're working as a coordi noona now?" He asked.

           I shook my head, "Not really. I'm her-"

           "Heeyoung!" A chirpy call made my head snap over, "Eh? Hoya?" Chunji stared.

           "Hey!" Howon smiled, giving Chunji a fistbump. 

           Chunji then turned to me as he slung his arms over my neck, "Why are you here? Missed me too much?" He teased but his eyes told me otherwise, he looked worried for me.

           I rolled my eyes at him, "You are unbelievable." I pointed to the machine.

           He groaned, "."

           "." I retorted.

           "Little puss-"

           "Hey, relax people." Howon laughed as he stopped the both of us.

           I looked up back to Howon as he smiled charmingly. This was the first time I've seen him face to face after so long, and he've grown to be so much more handsome and much more charming.

           "Ah! We've finally found you." We three turned to find Baekhyun and Lay smiling.

           Baekhyun frowned at Chunji's arms and Chunji who realised only smirked and pulled me closer.

           Baekhyun and Lay then bowed slightly at Hoya as they walked over and Hoya too bowed slightly back with a smile, "Anyway, I think I better run along now, I have other schedules to go." He smiled. I couldn't help but let my smile falter, so soon?

           Chunji smirked, "If I'm not wrong, I don't have any schedules left for the day. Unlike someone...."

           Hoya laughed, "Good for you then, but I'm not jealous. I'm going to promote Infinite." Chunji scoffed and laughed. "But Chunji you shouldn't hog onto her too, she has jobs to do." Hoya reminded Chunji.

           "Huh?" The three looked at Hoya.

           Hoya looked at us, slightly bewildered, "Well, she is EXO's coordi noona after all... In fact, aren't they here to look for her now?" He said, slightly unsure.

           Baekhyun looked at me questionly as Hoya tried to bade goodbye again, "I'll go now. See you guys."

           I ignored Baekhyun's questioning stare and struggled out of Chunji's arms. I'll explain to Baekhyun later. "Howon ah! Do you have time to talk? Just a moment." I pleaded. 

 


 

Almightybling: YaY! Double updated as I promised this time. ;)

 

Anyway, YEAH. HOWON IS HOYA. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So yea.