35

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

A/N

About the mini confusion about who Howon is... it's just another character, and questions about 'Is Howon, Infinite's Hoya.. etc'... That myself, I'm unsure too. It might be from infinite and might not be, I'm still currently deciding!

 


 

Chapter 35 - Thoughts and feelings


Minhee's P.O.V

                               

           I spent the whole night crying in a corner while Tao, Lay, and Kris stayed awake with me as they tried to comfort me. But it isn't working, it hurts so badly, I can't explain it. It's like my heart was stabbed and returned back to me in it's dying state. But only through last night have I only realised, I've been stupid.

           What was I trying to do? Becoming a trying to please someone else, trying to get someone to love me. What happened to my motto of 'be yourself, be happy, be kind, live happily.'?

           I cried again as I realised what I've done, I could possibly cause a ruckus at Baekhyun's if Heeyoung saw it and she would hate me more. What was I thinking?

           But I only wanted his love. I only- I'll leave for China tonight. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

           I rubbed my eyes that stung so badly after tearing the entire night. I didn't get a wink of sleep. My mind kept wondering who the hell Howon was, and why was Heeyoung crying. Then I started thinking about how I hurt Minhee and I hated myself for hurting her. She was always there for me and now that is how I repay her? That doesn't even make sense!

           I jumped slightly from the beeping of the alarm clock; it was morning. I sighed and got up, I still have to get to work.

 

My P.O.V

                        

           I woke up to the once again empty bed. Where had Baekhyun gone? A little tear slipped off my eyes as I remembered last night events. I didn't even dare tell Baekhyun about it. Even though I wanted answers, I was so afraid.

           I wasn't brave enough to ask him the question. I was so afraid the answer would be something I don't want to hear. I can't think positively.

           I turned to the side and saw a little yellow post-it on the bedside table, 'Call me when you wake up okay? I'm worried... *pouts* Love you wifey! <3' I broke into a bitter smile as I tightly gripped onto it.

           I quickly got up and got my phone and punched Baekhyun's number into the phone as I waited for him to pick up, "Hello?" His warm voice called out.

           "Baekhyun..." I strained my voice and tried to speak a little louder, my voice croacked and it hurt to speak.

           "How are you? Feeling better?" He asked and the very next moment, I hung up. I broke into another cry. How could I have actually suspected him? How- I- ...

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                     

           "Oh, Baekhyun ah, hello." Minhee awkwardly smiled.

           I smiled back, "I'm sorry for las-"

           "No, I'm sorry." She sighed, "I'm leaving for China tonight."

           My eyes widened, "What?"

           She smiled, "It's better, I think I need a break." She sighed and I understood and nodded. Then after another 15 minutes or so, she left saying she had to pack. We bade goodbye to her as Tao broke into a little cry as the rest tried to understand and happily say goodbye. It isn't surprising though, everyone here is extremely close to her.

           "So, you've sorted it out." Lay said as he took a seat from me.

           I turned and smiled slightly, "I guess."

           "Then why did you look like you haven't sleep the entire night?" He asked. 

           Before I could answer him, my phone rang and I hurriedly picked it up, "Hello?" I asked worriedly.

           "Baekhyun..." I heard Heeyoung's hoarse voice greet me softly.

           I smiled slightly, "How are you? Feeling better?" I asked as I leaned back, but then it suddenly cut off with the beeping sound at the other end. I frowned, did something happen?

           I punched her numbers in my phone as I tried to call her again but she rejected the call and when I tried again, she had already switched off her phone. 

           I sighed, "Heeyoung?" Lay asked as he glanced at my phone.

           I nodded, "Do you blame me for partly causing Minhee to go?" I asked guilty, I can't help but feel its my fault.

           He scoffed, "Well duh. It's either you or Heeyoung." He said and frowned slightly, "But I'm done being over with this and I refuse to continue going through this cold shoulder thing going on between us."

           "But Lay, I couldn't help it but fall in love with her." I sighed.

           He sighed along, "What exactly is so good about her? What made you change your taste so drastically to love someone like her?" Lay questioned, "Does love really make you blind?"

           "You don't know. Although she's always like this, she doesn't mean it. I know her actions maybe unexplainable and unreasonable at times, but she doesn't really mean everything she says. Like those harsh words and stuff. She is a sweet, innocent nice girl deep inside. You guys just haven't seen it yet."

           Lay was silent for a moment before he broke into a small smile, "Then, show us."


 

Almightybling:

Hahaha, evil author decided to be nice and let Minhee go for China. AWAY AND AWAY! Hahahaha, but I'm really not free nowadays... I've alot of stuff to do that I'm always so tired that I sleep like a pig when I reach home or when it's already close to night. Sigh!

Short chapter anyway....

Oh, right. The next time I update, I might not reply to your comments. MIGHT. Take note of MIGHT. >;( Because everytime I reply to all your comments it takes about 30-45 minutes most of the time and I really am in need of time. (BLAME IT ON MY TIME MANAGEMENT. Hold on- I don't have time management. OTL) 

 

But I still promise to read each and every of the comments as usual. :P Hehehehe. Bye for now, gotta run for my lessons and head to school after that. SEE, IT'S SATURADAY AND I'M GOING TO SCHOOL. T_T Bwahahahaha. Okay, really. BYEEEEEEEEE!