O5

I'm Byun Baekhyun's wife!

Chapter 5 -  Yoomi, Heeyoung's adorable sister.


My P.O.V

                  

          This book , but I'm still reading it. Because I'm bored and I'm on my way to find Baekhyun's family. I heard he got a younger brother. But I wonder if he's attending. 

          "Unnie, you're not lying right?" My sister asked again. 

          "Are you serious? You don't believe me?" I faked a hurt expression, "Plus, haven't that sitlettos proved something?"

          She pouted, "You're so lucky unnie. I want to marry Sehun!" She smiled happily. 

          I smiled and pinched her cheeks, SHE'S SO ADORABLE, "Aigooo," I , "But he's too old for you Yoomi ah."  

          She pouted and I continued reading my 'how to be nice' book. Did I mention? This book . So is the one I 'borrowed' for Baekhyun. But I don't really care.

          "We're here, come on, let's go." My mum said and pulled my sister with her. My parents were equally shocked when they heard Baekhyun was famous. I guess that's why we're going to have to meet today too. I don't know.

          I put on my sweet facade and smiled sweetly at Mrs and Mr. Byun when I saw them. My parents also smiled and we settled down quickly. But Baekhyun was at the washroom. 

          They talked a little and waited for the food to come, I played with Yoomi.

          "So, how are things with Baekhyun?" His mum asked, just then he came in and greeted my parents politely.

          I smiled fakely at him, "Things are great. Couldn't be better! He even treated my injured leg earlier today!" I smiled, and he took his seat next to me, "Then left me to go home myself! Excitemeeent!" I whispered sarcastically, only loud enough for him to hear. 

          He cleared his throat and smiled at my parents, holding his hand out, "I'm Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you."

          And the dinner kind of went on and on, I didn't bother to talk much as it was pretty retarded. My mum would narrate the whole thing to me later or something anyway, I played with my sister and we kept ourselves entertained. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

                                  

          I took mini glances at Heeyoung and her sister. I was quite amazed. How did her sister manage to change her sister? It's like when Heeyoung's with her sister it's a good 360 degree of change in attitude. I smiled a little at the scene of Heeyoung wiping away her sister's mouth.

          "Baek!" My mum hissed. I turned over, "Why don't you get some food for Heeyoung?"

          "But she doesn't eat a lot." I said out a loud, not noticing that my mum was whispering. I was so caught up in that scene.

          All their heads whipped towards us, I smiled slightly, "Heeyoung, do you like fish?" I smiled and got some fish and placed it on her plate. Her eyes squinted a little.

          Then she smiled nicely and ate the fish down. I smiled inwardly, I HAVE A PLAN.

          "Heeyoung! You should eat more!" I said and she frowned a little. I got up and took whatever that was on her table and placed a little of everything on the plate. When I was done, she was atonished and her sister's mouth was hanging with big eyes like D.O's.

          Her mum nervously laughed, "Baekhyun ah, Heeyoung doesn't eat a lot."

          "Ah, really? I didn't know. But it would be nice if she ate it up because I took it for her." I said and smiled at her, "Right?" 

          She smiled and started eating a little, giving awkward smiles and soon the adults went back to the topic of wedding's preparations. I guess I'm skipping practice tomorrow. I listened as they mentioned about visiting an apartment tonight, and stuff. And I have to get the wedding dresses and suit tomorrow. Ugh.

          I continued listening, with my hands supporting my head, until I felt a pinch at my thighs. "Ouch!" I yelped. 

          Everyone looked at me and Heeyoung acted shocked, "Omo! What happened?" She asked, "Where are you hurt? Are you okay?" 

          My father laughed, "Oh, you two are already progressing so fast."

          "What?! No! Sh-" I protested.

          But she shyly smiled and cut me off, "Yea, uncle..."

          "Uncle? Call me dad already." This ...... She shyly smiled and continued eating while the adults chuckled at her awkwardness. I rolled my eyes.

------

          We walked towards the car together after the dinner, "Baek, do you want to sit with her?" 

          "Neh, I have something to give him!" Heeyoung smiled and pulled me off. Something to give me? I bit my lips to try and to stop smiling. SHE GOT ME SOMETHING! MAYBE SHE WANTED TO APOLOGISE FOR THIS MORNING/ AFTERNOON!

          Soon after my parents were got of the sight and we were only with her family, she got into the car, ignoring me. I got in and sat next to her, beside her was a sister... Yoomi? Yes yes, Yoomi. 

          She threw a book in my tummy, "There, best book for you." She said.

          I looked at the title and read it out loud, "How to stop being a dummy?" I shrieked. Her sister giggled a little and her father gave a stern look at both of the siblings. 

          Then I saw another book squashed in between her sister and her. My hands went over and tried to get the book but she shriek in alarm, snatching back the book and hitting my hands away. I grew more curious and pulled the book with more force, "Give ittttt tooooo me!" I said, still pulling it but she wasn't letting go. 

          "Aye kids, easy there. Easy." Her father said still concentrating on the road. Yoomi was giggling at the both of us. 

          "Ah!" She yelped as I pulled it out, she fell into me and I glee in victory, that was until... her face was on my crotch....

          "MMMM!" She made some noise and hurriedly got up. I was stunned and I quickly opened the book, and I glanced a little to find her biting her her lips and she was blushing furiously. But I was too embarrassed to make fun of her at that point, so I decided to shut up and read the book.

          I turned back to the front to read the title, and my lips turned up a little. She actually listened to me and borrowed this?

---------

          "Wow.." I muttered as we entered the furnished apartment. Everything looked new and pretty. 

          "Yeap, it's one of the best we've found so far, how is it Baek?" My dad asked. I looked around and nodded, I like this! 

          Yoomi rushed into one of the rooms while Heeyoung went over and sat on the couch, barely paying any attention to our house. "Yah, get up and look around." I hissed.

          "I don't want to! My leg hurts! Go away!" She said and rolled her eyes at me. Honestly? What's her problem? 

          I ignored her and walked around the house peeking into the washroom and stuff, then I saw Yoomi jumping on the bed, "Yoomi-ah, be careful!" I said. She smiled at me and continued hopping around the bed.

          "You like this so much?" I asked her. She nodded, squealing in happiness. While her sister was the complete opposite. I sighed inwardly.

          "Oppa! Does Sehun have someone he likes?" Her sister finally stops and pulls me to sit beside her on the bed.

          "I don't think so.. why? You like him?" I asked. She nodded happily. What? Both of them likes the same kind of guys? 

          I smiled at her, "Maybe you could call Heeyoung to bring you to Sehun someday?" I said, "Maybe to our practice room, see Sehun practice?" I smiled.

          "Yah, don't put thoughts into my sister's head." She walked into the room. 

          "Unnie! I want to see Sehun! Please!" She pouted cutely, putting her hands together and with a innocent face. I stared at her. God, both of the sisters can act so innocent if they want to. Oh god.

          "Aish, alright alright."

          "Assa!" She cheered and hug her sister tightly. Heeyoung then left and went to check the other places I guess. 

          "Yesyesyes! I'm getting to see Sehun oppaaaa!" She squealed. I ruffled her hair a little. "Oppa, can I give Sehun my shoes to sign this time?" 

          "Huh?" This time? Meaning? "What do you mean?"

          "Unnie got Sehun to sign her sitlettos today! I want mine signed too!" That crazy girl actually got Sehun to sign her branded shoes? She must love Sehun alot. Ohmy- "I love those sitlettos so much, Unnie is the best! But would he sign? Unnie's shoe is too big I can't wear!" 

          "You? Why will you be wearing Heeyoung's shoe?" I asked.

          "Unnie gave it to me! She's the best right?" She smiled, shoving a thumbs up in my face.

          "Wait, doesn't she like Sehun too?" I asked.

          "Sehun? No... she doesn't like him.. AND he's all mine! Unnie is all yours! Don't mix them together! Nono!" She said. I chuckled and nodded, pinching her cheeks. So, she doesn't like him. A little smirk creeped up. 

          "Oppa, see you later, I'm going to check out the other rooms!" Yoomi said, jumping off the bed.

          I stopped her, "Nono! Yoomi!" I said and whispered into her ear. Her eyes brighten and she clapped happily on the bed.

 

- 2 weeks later -

 

          I was practicing with the others, "Baek, drink more water." Chanyeol told me and I nodded, rolling my eyes while smiling at him.

          "Oppaa!" A young girl suddenly ran into the room. 

          "Yoomi!" I said, waving at her and she jumped into my arms. The rest of them looked at me weirdly. 

          A little gasp was heard before a really loud scream, "SEHUN OPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

          Sehun's eyes widdened and before he knew, Yoomi was hugging him. But the shock soon left and Sehun hugged her back.

          "Aish, Yoomi-ah!" We looked up to see Heeyoung holding a mini school bag with 2 bags of stuff. 

          "Unnieeee! I LOVE YOU." She said and turned back to Sehun, giving him a tight hug. "OPPA, I LOVE YOU!" Sehun chuckled and got up, walking towards me. 

          Yoomi then got back into my arms, "Yah, you look like some sort of father while Heeyoung is some sort of mother you know?" Suho said and stared at me. 

          "I agreeeee!" Yoomi chirped, then I let her down and she ran to her sister. Heeyoung placed the bag at some corner of the room and placed the two bags of stuff on the side.

          "Food. Take them yourself." She said and left the room.

          I ran after her, "Yah." She ignored me, still walking around, exploring the place for the first time, "Yah, did you not borrow the book properly? It wasn't scanned and when I tried to return the librarian accused me of stealing. What did you do?" 

          "I took it, the machine did not want to accept my card."

          "What? How come? You should have asked the librarian."

          "I can't be bothered."

          "So you kind of stole it."

          "No I did not, library means in borrow... book..store in spanish." She said, a little unsure. I rolled my eyes at her, what the hell?

          "The food, did you cook it?" I asked.

          "No? It would spoil my manicure. What the hell?" She said. I rolled my eyes again and decided to return to the practice room, anyway I have stuffs to ask from Yoomi. "Yah! Where is the washroom?" 

          "Go there, turn right then left then...." I gave her the instructions and left. I could heard her grunt in annoyance before leaving. 

          When I returned, everyone was having fun with that little girl. "Does it taste nice?" She asked, staring intently at Sehun.

          Sehun chuckled and smiled a little, "I made the heart shape with the ketchup for you!" She said proudly, and Sehun smiled at her. 

          "Oppa! You came back!" She said and dragged me to sit with her, then she took out my food and put it in front of me, opening it. It was fried rice but there was a huge heart shape in the center.

          "I made this heart shape for you because Unnie didn't want to." She smiled, and I smiled back, such a sweet girl.

          "Why don't we have it?" D.O asked with his usual wide eyes.

          "Because Sehun oppa and Baekhyun oppa are my favourites!" She grinned. D.O faked a hurt expression and her smile fell, "Oppa! Don't be sad! I promise next time I would make a heart shape for you too!" D.O smiled and the whole EXO laughed. 

          "Oppa, do you mean what you said that day?" She whispered into my ears. I nodded, smiling. "Ok... I went to check Unnie's computer in her youtube's history and found that she watched a lot of videos of you." I smiled, that girl really does have the hots for me. "Now you owe me a tub of ice-cream!" She giggled. 

          Just then, the girl entered and all the laughters died down. Heeyoung went over and got her sister to her side, "Do you want to go now?" She asked.

          "Unnie! Just a bit more please!" Heeyoung smiled nicely and nodded, then she fed her younger sister while her sister sat around beside Sehun. 

 


 

Almightybling: Updated! This chapter seems extremely long.. hmm...